• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tea or coffee?

Do you prefer tea or coffee ?

• Coffee

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Tea

Votes: 41 67.2%

• Total voters
Tea.

Tea is more versatile. You can drink any type of teas: black, green, white, and herbal teas.

Coffee, if you think about it, is like a tea: You have the beans and shmush it. Then after that you steep it.

Is not tea the same thing? You have herbs or whatever leaf or fruit you want, shmush it to extract the flavour better and then steep it

Tea obviously. I'm British.
Need I remind you what we did with your tea all those years ago in our U.S. harbors? ๐Ÿ˜ I choose coffee. โ˜•๐Ÿ˜‹ My ๐ŸŽ‰ reaction to your post by the way is supposed to be a "friendlier" version of feather and tarring as was customary in the days of tea-dumping. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ (please don't swing your glorious administrator hammer on my head, this user and I are well familiar with our banter towards one another. this user absolutely loves being feather and tarred with confetti. definitely. without a doubt!) ๐Ÿ˜‡

Need I remind you what we did with your tea all those years ago in our U.S. harbors? ๐Ÿ˜ I choose coffee. โ˜•๐Ÿ˜‹ My ๐ŸŽ‰ reaction to your post by the way is supposed to be a "friendlier" version of feather and tarring as was customary in the days of tea-dumping. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ (please don't swing your glorious administrator hammer on my head, this user and I are well familiar with our banter towards one another. this user absolutely loves being feather and tarred with confetti. definitely. without a doubt!) ๐Ÿ˜‡
Reported you for that comment! :mad:

Back