• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

energy drinks vs. coffee: which do you prefer? ⚡️☕️

coffee or energy drinks?

• coffee

Votes: 41 56.2%
  • energy drinks

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • i like them both equally

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • i don’t like either

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters

Xara

the april fool
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
or do you dislike them both?

i prefer energy drinks, specifically monster! they got me through my last month of high school, and they’re keeping me semi afloat during camp! i’ll drink coffee as well, but i haven’t had one in years, and i’ll only drink it if it’s iced.

Neither for me—I only resort to caffeinated beverages in dire circumstances because caffeine withdrawal headaches truly suck, and I'd rather not experience them again. 😖 Also energy drinks kinda scare me a little ngl. I just stick with tea and water normally.

Let me propose a different solution - my friend showed me these caffeinated chocolates! Apparently 1 chocolate square was about half a cup of coffee. I like this because 1) I love chocolate 2) my coffee is always all milk and sugar anyway 3) less trips to the bathroom!

Coffee easily wins for me. I don't drink energy drinks and have no interest in them. I don't drink coffee that frequently either, to be fair, but it's kind of a treat. I drink pumpkin spice lattes in the Autumn months, and I've had a few other varieties of coffee, and they taste nice. I need milk or creamer and sugar though.

I prefer coffee. I like coffee with a little milk but no sugar. I can drink coffee almost every day at every day if I wanted to but restrain myself. I've tried various energy drinks but I didn't like them.

Coffee is absolutely disgusting, so energy drinks win for me by default. I only like certain very specific flavors of energy drinks, though. Some of my favorites include the Monster Orange Dreamsicle and the Rockstar Fruit Punch.

neither - never really been a fan of either coffee or energy drinks, also when i was young certain smells used to make me feel off and coffee was one of them so generally avoided it ever since

Green tea 💚

If I had to choose between those, it would be an energy drink. I really don't like coffee.

I prefer coffee. I haven't had an energy drink in a long time, they don't agree with my tummy.

neither, in all honesty. both give me major jitters, and i already have those because of my disability 💀

Oh coffee all the way, but I prefer Iced coffee the most. I have an addiction to ice caps, which is badically a slushie coffee. I know, thar k8nda makes it sound icky

But its actuually good. Way better then energy drink for me, thise things are definitely not for me.

I don't really like either. Coffee is bitter, and energy drinks are just something else entirely. 😶✨

Coffee! Coffee is just one of my favourite drinks in general and I have some most days.

I tend to only reach for energy drinks when I'm having a "I got no sleep" emergency of some kind 💀

I like the occasional energy drink, but coffee wins!! I just love everything about it, plus it doesn't contain loads of sugar or salt.

Back