• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you prefer hot or iced drinks?

hot or iced?

• hot

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • iced

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • 50/50

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters

JellyBeans

only half awake
Bells
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sweet Heart Balloon
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Poptart Easter Egg
even in the winter, unless I’m specifically getting myself a hot drink to warm myself up, I always gravitate towards buying iced drinks! sometimes I feel like they just taste better. at home though I usually make myself hot drinks.

I'd much rather have iced drinks cuz they're more refreshing, especially tea and lemonade. I only have hot drinks every now and then like when I'm sick cuz I hate it when they scald my tongue.

I prefer chilled drinks that don't have ice in them, but if I had to pick between iced/hot I'd choose iced.

I prefer cold drinks all the way. Even when it’s cold outside, that’s not going to stop me from choosing stuff like water or soda.

I prefer chilled drinks that don't have ice in them
Yeah, what's up with ice in your drinks? You don't see me putting glowing chunks of charcoal in my coffee to keep it hot. 🤷‍♀️ I'll vote for iced drinks, though I do like my water at room temperature. 🥤

Iced but with no ice lol. I prefer cold drinks but having ice in them usually stings my teeth.

I absolutely hate hot drinks. Even with drinks like cocoa, coffee and tea I prefer them to be cold. My tongue is very sensitive so hot drinks tend to burn it. I like to let my drinks cool so I can properly drink them. Brewster would probably be always angry with me...

I like both equally, I start and finish the day with something hot, drink cold drinks the rest of the day unless it's very cold in the house,

Iced all the way because I'm basic as hell 😭 also it's hot here so cold drinks just hit different sorry

I like both, but I let my cravings guide me.

I typically like hot drinks in the morning, and will opt for a cold drink as the day progresses. Especially so in the summer!

i like both, but i think i tend to get things iced more than hot. when its winter though i do like a cup of hot coffee in the mornings, if i drink anymore throughout the day its usually iced lol even though its cold as heck out.

I love hot drinks but if I’m actually thirsty only cold will do

I prefer cold drinks for the most part, but I do love hot chocolate

I like both, but cold is definitely my go to, regardless of the weather!

i mean it depends what the weather is outside lol. though i probably slightly prefer cold drinks i guess, i love milkshakes

Back