• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

energy drinks vs. coffee: which do you prefer? ⚡️☕️

coffee or energy drinks?

• coffee

Votes: 41 56.2%
  • energy drinks

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • i like them both equally

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • i don’t like either

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
I like coffee, but I had to stop drinking it because it upset my stomach. Nowadays, I mostly stick to drinking water, and every once in a while, I'll enjoy a cup of tea.

coffee. i will never again consume an energy drink after having a bad experience with mountain dew. i know it wasn’t the caffeine but there was something in it that messed me up BAD.

I prefer coffee as I find energy drinks to be too sweet for me. About the only energy brand I can drink is Lucozade.

COFFEE oh my first luv, coffee!!!!!! 😂😂😂

Because I take my nerve medication when I get up, I can’t function without my coffee. Without it, my meds would put me right back to sleep. I cannot even remotely handle energy drinks at all. I can’t even stand the smell of them.!!!!

Back