• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tea or coffee?

Do you prefer tea or coffee ?

• Coffee

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Tea

Votes: 41 67.2%

• Total voters
Coffee all the way! I have coffee most days as part of my breakfast. I am not much of a tea drinker, I only really like fruit teas.

i really love chai teas/lattes. i don't know if that beverage falls into a category or which one it falls into if it does - i don't really like teas nor coffees outside of that thoughh. so i don't knoww

I’ve never had coffee before but I usually have tea when I’m sick. It’s probably not really fair for me to compare them then. But I still think tea is better.

I like my coffee hot and as much sugar as possible, either black or just a couple drops of cream/milk. I only drink coffee once in a blue moon, though.

When it comes to tea, I only ever enjoy Lipton iced tea with lots of ice. I drink it much more often. And I tend to go extra when adding the tea mix to make it reeeeeeal sweet lol

I've never really been into hot tea much. Doesn't really do anything for me. I'm neutral about it.

I prefer tea but I'll drink coffee if I think I'll need the energy boost

i don’t like coffee unless it’s from starbucks. i’ve tried making coffee at home and it doesn’t taste as good, i can’t get myself to like it. starbucks probably dumps a boat load of ingredients/sugar into their drinks. it’s only until recently i have started to like tea, now one of favorite drinks is iced tea.

I love Both and drink both daily! Has to be Yorkshire tea tho or I ain’t interested 😂

Tea, hands down. Coffee is too bitter imo. Plus there’s so many different kinds of tea and they’re all good. I like green tea, herbal tea (my all time favorite is a blueberry herbal mix), chai tea, boba tea… they’re all good! I need to try earl grey one of these days.

The only beverage I drink more than warm tea is water. I love all different teas and I always have something stashed in my cupboards.

But coffee has its place. Even the best tea doesn't wake me up like coffee does, or warm my bones in quite the same way. I don't much care for the taste of coffee, but I've grown to appreciate it moreso out of necessity than for the enjoyment of it.

Tea is great. I love getting new teas and I just got into loose leaf tea. I actually got some tea from the Renn Fest the other day. I'm so excited to try it.

I like both. Coffee regularly, I mainly drink tea when I’m sick or something. or if it’s like bubble tea.

As ive said in other chats, defently coffee, I will never get enough of iced coffee

As my siggy susgests, and yes I am a coffe adict but only for cold coffee. Not warm/hot coffee. Man im craving iced coffee now

I don't drink coffee, because it has absolutely no effect on me. I like the taste, but would usually prefer a cup of tea.

for me i definitely see myself drinking coffee more often than tea, but only iced! i feel like i get overheated when i drink warm/hot drinks 🥵 i do love a good milk tea though oooh~

Neither. I've never felt the need to drink either one of them, so I'd opt for another beverage instead.

Back