• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tea or coffee?

Do you prefer tea or coffee ?

• Coffee

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Tea

Votes: 41 67.2%

• Total voters
I dont like coffee. Im more of a tea person but I dont have it very often. Strawberry black tea is my favourite thing on a snowy day.

I love both but chose tea because I find that I intentionally make more tea but drink more coffee because it's convenient for me (work in a coffee shop. We have tea but it's easier to just pour myself iced coffee than to sit and wait for hot tea to brew).

Last edited:
I think coffee smells nice, but I don't really care for the flavor. I prefer tea more. Plus I know a lot of people who are so addicted to it that they cannot function without it anymore. I'd rather not have that.

I like both but definitely prefer coffee. I only really drink iced tea as well whereas coffee I enjoy hot or iced.

there’s no option for both? i drink both equally as often. i don’t need either to function, i just treat myself to an iced coffee or tea every now and then.

tmi but coffee just goes straight through me! immediate jitters, heart palpitations, a bad stomach, etc. as a brit, turning on the kettle and pouring myself a cup of tea is as innate as brushing my teeth and getting food when i'm hungry. it feels so cosy and nourishing, especially as the days are getting darker and cooler. i love novelty coffees and the idea of coffee theoretically - but in practice it makes the rest of my day feel like an obstacle course.

I'm not the biggest fan of either, but I definitely prefer tea! I only really like iced tea though. Lemon iced tea is pretty good!

Both! I love both coffee and tea…as well as hot cocoa. Hot drinks for the win!

I have never actually drank Coffee before or even had caffeinated drinks? I tried a little sip once like two years ago and it was bitter. I know creamers and flavors exist but I would just rather not haha. I LOVE TEA THOUGH! I drink it when its cold and even some mornings, its just really calming and is a great drink!!!

Tea! I started drinking tea because of a vtuber actually. Now I usually drink it when it's cold.

Both! I do two cups of coffee in the morning along with some iced green tea with citrus. I then drink unsweetened iced fruit teas throughout the day when I’m not drinking water.

Will also do a cuppa hot tea on occasion, especially when the weather is colder.

I am an everyday coffee drinker. I like two cups in the morning, three if I am craving it, though two is the sweet spot. Three and I get tension headaches and feel a bit strung out on caffeine. I love tea though, particularly peppermint, it helps with digestion and makes me feel warm. I usually drink it in the winter time; I don't really drink hot tea in the summer and I rarely go for iced tea, though I like iced tea too.

I like both! I find I drink them under different circumstances. Coffee's good if I'm in a creative mood and need an extra boost of energy to work on a project. I like tea when I'm sitting down to relax or when I'm feeling under the weather. If I had to chose between them though I'd say I prefer coffee just a little.

Tea by far. I love all types of tea, from chamomile to plain ole sweet tea. I despise coffee so much, the taste itself makes me gag. I don’t know why it does, but as soon as a drop hits my tongue I start gagging. Even when it’s drowned in cream and sugar, and there’s like no coffee left, I can still taste it.

Coffee. I generally drink it black with nothing else in it. I do like flavored/fancy coffees and frappes occasionally etc but due to the amount of coffee I drink (a lot) I don’t want to get in the habit of that because I’d drink it like that all the time which is very unhealthy. I used to hate it plain like this but I’ve grown to generally enjoy it. I drink tea occasionally but prefer coffee.

Do you prefer to drink tea or coffee? I need my daily coffee. When working I drink 2-3 cups of coffee and in the morning to even wake up.
Tea is only for sick days.
U explained my daily life to a T!!!!

Most definitely tea. While coffee is nice occasionally, there's no better vibe than sitting down with a cup of tea for me. :)

I'd say coffee. Iced coffee to be exact. I quit coffee though.

Back