• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌸Blossom’s Island Journal 🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Blossom
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Roses

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disney
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
♡ Hiya! ^u^ Welcome to Blossom’s Island Journal! I plan to share information of my Island & my progress of areas on my Island and I may even post pictures of my Island~♡

IMG_1527.png

IMG_1630.jpeg

🌸 Island name: Blossom

IMG_1533.png
Native Fruit: Apples

IMG_1534.png
Native Flower: Roses

✈️ Airport colour: Blue

🌎 Hemisphere: Northern

💖 Theme: Simple & Cute

🌱 Grass pattern:
IMG_1539.png

Island Flag:
IMG_1470.jpeg

Island tune: Bubblegum K.K.

IMG_1538.jpeg

Last edited:

Hiya! ^u^ I just started my Island today!

1. I placed my tent, Flo’s & Axel’s tents on the the Island

2. I gathered up some Tree Branches for a campfire & I even gathered some apples that I found on some of the trees

3. I gave Tom Nook the Tree Branches and it turns out he only needed 10 so he gave me back the ones he didn’t need because he think they’ll be useful one day.

4. And then I showed him the apples I found and he said they are genuine apples and turns out he needs them for something so I gave him the apples.

5. Then Tom Nook built a huge campfire with the tree branches I gave him and then we was all given an opportunity to think of a name for the Island we are now living on. I thought of the idea 💡 which is Blossom and to my surprise everyone loved my idea! And so it was declared on that day that the island would be called Blossom from now on.

6. Then Tom Nook said we should propose a toast 🥂 with our fresh apple juice with the apples that I found and gave Tom Nook In honour of our Island Blossom so we all said Cheers!

7. After all the festivities I was starting to feel tired so I talked to Tom Nook and he gave me a Camping cot and he said that there’s some items in my tent that are in boxes and he wished me good night.

8. So I went inside my tent and placed my Camping cot and then I opened the boxes and it turns out there was a stereo and lantern inside the boxes, the stereo was still on so I turned it off and then fell onto the Camping cot falling fast asleep 💤

Last edited:
Today I’ve done a lot:

I got the nook’s cranny shop
IMG_1544.png

I got the proper museum
IMG_1545.png

I got my first bridge

I’ve done the 3 villager houses

Last edited:
🐻 Moved in Megan & replaced Ione

🦏 Moved in Azalea & replaced Fauna

🐘 Moved in Margie & replaced Beardo