• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

energy drinks vs. coffee: which do you prefer? ⚡️☕️

coffee or energy drinks?

• coffee

Votes: 41 56.2%
  • energy drinks

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • i like them both equally

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • i don’t like either

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Definitely a coffee girl ☕️ Not a fan of energy drinks.

coffee, imo you can do more with it and energy drinks taste like nothing but taurine.

I haven't figured out if I like coffee but I would definitely prefer trying that over an energy drink

I’ve never been interested in energy drinks and I don’t like coffee which people are shocked by cause I’m Italian they think we drink them every 30mins but I don’t care for it.

I will drink an ice coffee when I go out as my husband loves coffee so I just get an ice coffee .

I don't ever want to make a habit of needing either, so I don't drink them often, only when I really need a pick-me-up. My favorite energy drink beats my favorite coffee in terms of deliciousness, so I voted that, but generally coffee tastes better to me, as I can't stand most energy drinks' flavor.

It really depends. I LOVE certain types of things that go under coffee (however, HATE black coffee, espresso, and mocha), but there's ONE brand of energy drinks I love: Gfuel
My favorite coffee-related thing are cappuchinos, so chocolaty and sweet...
As for the G-Fuel, in order:
Megaman Blue raspberry
Sonic Peach Rings
Tetris (Tastes like skittles)

Even though coffee can upset my stomach and I usually only drink a small selection of it, I do prefer coffee! I feel that coffee has more variety than canned energy drinks, and I believe energy drinks aren't very good for you? Though of course coffee isn't either in excessive amounts 😅

Coffee any day! A lot of my fellow colleagues binge energy drinks when we have late night on calls but there's just something about coffee, it's so ****ing tasty and it also keeps me up! I love it. I can't live without it.

i am a coffee fiend, but i can appreciate a fun little energy drink from time to time.

Energy drinks. I can’t stand the taste of coffee, so yeah lol

I like both, but I have a preference for coffee. I drink coffee everyday, it has health benefits (in moderation) and tastes good in my opinion so that's what I go for. Energy drinks are fine every once in a while, but I feel we don't know enough about them to drink them all day every day.

At home I like my coffee but at work I drink monsters cause the coworkers don’t make good coffee and I have no idea what I would be doing with the coffee maker we have at work. I’ve gotten so used to the Keureg make at home. One button and done.

I don't drink either and really don't want to get into a habit of needing either of them. I guess I would go with coffee overall because it does have a pleasant smell and it is more natural than an energy drink depending on how it is made.

I've quit caffiene a while ago but I used to drink a lot of energy drinks before I switched to Iced Coffee.

Coffee, I'm not a huge energy drink fan. Coffee is all that's keeping me sane right now, I have a bunch of math/science stuff that's due this week that I have barely worked on, and I am currently pulling an all-nighter.

energy drinks scare me for whatever unknown reason lol, but im addicted to coffee. only if its iced tho, i haaate hot coffee. the only energy drink ive tried is the mango monster and its really good :p

Back