• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Resident Evil Mafia - Game Thread [Endgame- Mafia Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG everyone!

I was gutted to sub out after randing the exact role I wanted, but I really wasn't feeling playing a game of mafia at the moment. Once the fluffy day one stuff was over, I just realized that I had no desire to be in the game. Amazing job to Dan for turning my slot around & to the wolf team winning the game!

(also let's talk about the fact that the two names I threw out in my answer to Volt's gth were the two town PRs. Who needs a night action when you can just wolf rolecop during the day 💅)

also now we are playing a mountainous thats nice im sure thats how you envisioned this ness
(also let's talk about the fact that the two names I threw out in my answer to Volt's gth were the two town PRs. Who needs a night action when you can just wolf rolecop during the day 💅)
when there's a role cop but both PRs claim D1

thank you!! feelsbad i voted you just bc of poe.... i had shellbell as town wrongly. if i had more energy i wouldve tried to push dan smh. but it was a pleasure to play with so many people i didnt play previously!
Post automatically merged:

i just drew it muahahahaha
You're so talented!!

The longer I am alive in the game the more likely my alignment is to win. And yeah Betsy I was about to say that's pretty much why I knew I had no choice but to out when I was getting three votes in the span of a few minutes, 15min from EoD. There really was no time to find someone to redirect it onto with the state of people having so few suspects day 1. Game would have maybe gone different if I didn't have to out, mafia maaaaybe wouldn't have killed me and tried to snipe?

Such a bummer of a situation followed, too.

The longer I am alive in the game the more likely my alignment is to win. And yeah Betsy I was about to say that's pretty much why I knew I had no choice but to out when I was getting three votes in the span of a few minutes, 15min from EoD. There really was no time to find someone to redirect it onto with the state of people having so few suspects day 1. Game would have maybe gone different if I didn't have to out, mafia maaaaybe wouldn't have killed me and tried to snipe?

Such a bummer of a situation followed, too.

I'm so sorry! I feel like a walking disaster in these games lol.
I was crying reading the mafia chat. Shellbell you are right- next game, ima vote whoever is most towny lolol...

also in the subject of the claims i was going to claim tracker very close to thread closing but istg ness closed it early that day. prob wouldnt work out tho LOL

The longer I am alive in the game the more likely my alignment is to win.
say you carry without saying you carry

I knew at least one experienced player was in there, smh i should listen to my gut

i need to stop playing this game it makes me so stressed 😭😭 i had actually planned on observing and i don't regret replacing but dang losing so hard stings... gg damniel and shell you had me fooled.

Nah you shouldn't take this as too hard a loss, this game got wolfsided by middle of day 2 although I would egotistically argue by EoD1. XD

Y'all want a short break before I throw the signups for my game up? Aiming to start shortly before Halloween if just for the theme.

GG everyone!

I was gutted to sub out after randing the exact role I wanted, but I really wasn't feeling playing a game of mafia at the moment. Once the fluffy day one stuff was over, I just realized that I had no desire to be in the game. Amazing job to Dan for turning my slot around & to the wolf team winning the game!

Hey I noticed in the chat you were wondering if you were convincing (roleclaim rxn). Yes. Yes you were. Very convincing to me, lolol...

Y'all want a short break before I throw the signups for my game up? Aiming to start shortly before Halloween if just for the theme.

Yes, lol.

Man, geoni had it right in observers chat. Hindsight humbles me.... 😅

I had Ness spoil me on N2 so I was just saying Volt or Shell as Dan's partner for the sake of it day 3 because I think that's where I would have been were I alive.

Still get to say I was logical in my Misty/Dan tunnel though!!!!

Honestly when I saw I got mafia I was excited, but as each day wore on, I got increasingly more and more paranoid lol. Town, I think guys were all so incredible, I was like... "how do I even turn them the slightly wolfy, they're all so good at deducing"

@Miss Misty @Damniel thank you both for guiding me through how to be mafia. I am noob and it was such a pleasant experience thank to you both, the plays you made were amazing!
@BetsySundrop Again, I'm so so sorry, please don't cry. Def sus the most town person next time XD
@Ghost2008 I pushed for you hard, and I still feel bad, but like you gotta do more man.
@voltairenism wtf, that drawing, i'm gonna follow you on twitter
@tessa. it was really bad luck you had to sub in so late, it's not on you. i also think having people sus you constantly is good, builds a meta rapport lol
@Geoni i was so afraid of you i probably would've wanted you gone n1 regardless lol but if my partner didn't want to, i would've followed them.
also yes, please I need to catch up on sleep. I'm also gonna ask a friend to join as well cause i was talking about mafia to her and she was interested :D

@voltairenism wtf, that drawing, i'm gonna follow you on twitter
@voltairenism holup your twitter link don't exist

keep in mind that the ACNH update comes on the 5th so there may be a higher volume of people on the forums

I had Ness spoil me on N2 so I was just saying Volt or Shell as Dan's partner for the sake of it day 3 because I think that's where I would have been were I alive.

Still get to say I was logical in my Misty/Dan tunnel though!!!!
what i am getting here is i was correct to fear you

keep in mind that the ACNH update comes on the 5th so there may be a higher volume of people on the forums

They'll be busy with it when it comes out I fear. The population of our little mafia subculture here moreso increases from word of mouth and keeping people coming back because they enjoy the game that's why feeling like we're all friendly is really the most important thing. Hopefully an update does help the population just a little though.

what i am getting here is i was correct to fear you

Can't be afraid as a wolf! No fear for the wicked, as they say! Thanks for playing. Hopefully I will get to be in a game with you longer than a day. Same goes for b100/ghost lol.

@Ghost2008 for what it's worth I saw you improving on looking into what was going on as the game progressed, glad to see you get a full game experience.

...have I played with Betsy in a game for more than one day? D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back