• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Resident Evil Mafia - Game Thread [Endgame- Mafia Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly when I saw I got mafia I was excited, but as each day wore on, I got increasingly more and more paranoid lol. Town, I think guys were all so incredible, I was like... "how do I even turn them the slightly wolfy, they're all so good at deducing"

@Miss Misty @Damniel thank you both for guiding me through how to be mafia. I am noob and it was such a pleasant experience thank to you both, the plays you made were amazing!
@BetsySundrop Again, I'm so so sorry, please don't cry. Def sus the most town person next time XD
@Ghost2008 I pushed for you hard, and I still feel bad, but like you gotta do more man.
@voltairenism wtf, that drawing, i'm gonna follow you on twitter
@tessa. it was really bad luck you had to sub in so late, it's not on you. i also think having people sus you constantly is good, builds a meta rapport lol
@Geoni i was so afraid of you i probably would've wanted you gone n1 regardless lol but if my partner didn't want to, i would've followed them.
also yes, please I need to catch up on sleep. I'm also gonna ask a friend to join as well cause i was talking about mafia to her and she was interested :D
Post automatically merged:

@voltairenism holup your twitter link don't exist
ehhhh i changed and forgot to update it's volt09_ now i think

Oh…well. Gg mafia

shell I thought you were town! You had me so convinced! Great job.

Once we got to day 3 I couldn’t see a future where town won.

Looking forward to another game

GG, that was a very rough game for town.

My observer suspicions were Dan/Volt or Dan/Tessa as wolf team. I'm surprised Dan/Misty d1 was let off the hook so easily, I felt like that slot might as well have been played by an entirely separate person from Misty/Dan given how out there the behaviour was...

Shellbell went under my radar the whole game, would have never guessed she was the remaining wolf.

GG, that was a very rough game for town.

My observer suspicions were Dan/Volt or Dan/Tessa as wolf team. I'm surprised Dan/Misty d1 was let off the hook so easily, I felt like that slot might as well have been played by an entirely separate person from Misty/Dan given how out there the behaviour was...

Shellbell went under my radar the whole game, would have never guessed she was the remaining wolf.
Everyone keeps saying that and feeling like they were right because I was mafia, but I was so frazzled mentally that I would have made all of my posts exactly as-is regardless of alignment. Hence why I subbed out.

Everyone keeps saying that and feeling like they were right because I was mafia, but I was so frazzled mentally that I would have made all of my posts exactly as-is regardless of alignment. Hence why I subbed out.
@Damniel did a great job picking up where you left off.

and @shellbell how is it I never actually considered you?! Terrific performance there.

Uhh guys:
5BB64CAC-F07B-4BC5-8D11-4F9C60D668B7.jpeg

We need a new method of communication for mafia. I suggest a private conversation that is shared with everyone at the end of the game

Uhh guys:
View attachment 404790

We need a new method of communication for mafia. I suggest a private conversation that is shared with everyone at the end of the game
how about just use discord? host opens channel with mafia members and obs/grave then invite rest of players after game end?
the problem with this is just like.... non players can't actually view it afterwards

maybe there's a way to turn them into transcrips or something

how about just use discord? host opens channel with mafia members then invite rest of players after game end?
the problem with this is just like.... non players can't actually view it afterwards

Need it for the graveyard as well, lol. I'm hoping to observe some games.

ya, sorry i edited my post. a discord server can handle different channels (different chat rooms)
But ghost and I aren’t allowed on discord

Our parents say it’s toxic or something

Which is why I can’t obs on MU

But ghost and I aren’t allowed on discord

Our parents say it’s toxic or something

Which is why I can’t obs on MU

Well, quicktopic up until december, so I guess gives time to find alternative? I have no idea what's out there, though.

For people who can't use discord, you can just use DMs on here. Won't let others read maf chat though unless you manually screenshot the logs to archive. My first maf chat was a group DM on here with me, my partner and the host. I still need to archive it... but it's 7 pages long...

With discord you do need two different servers for obs and mafia chat since otherwise observers can see who the wolves are due to them being visible in the server members list.

No idea for an alternative for obs chat though, I don't think DMs on here would work very well.

Test this out:

I'll try the test room. Do you know if it saves it for others to read later?

Also- forumotion.com seems easy to set up forums. Didn't see age requirement, seems safe, and has decent content rules. But I haven't tried to create a forum on it yet so I don't know if it'd work.

I'll try the test room. Do you know if it saves it for others to read later?

Also- forumotion.com seems easy to set up forums. Didn't see age requirement, seems safe, and has decent content rules. But I haven't tried to create a forum on it yet so I don't know if it'd work.
Yes if you give the link I believe

Yes if you give the link I believe

I think yours is easier to use.

The forumotion.com was a bit different. I tried to set up a graveyard chat topic if you want to try it (it might not work, I'm not good at this, lol). Might not be as easy to use, though.

Another thought- would it be possible to set up the threads here on tbt, but restrict it to certain users during the game (one for maf, one for obs), then make public after the game? Or is that not possible?

Whatever works for everyone, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back