• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mountainous Mafia: Camp Mafia - Mafia Wins!

I need to copy and paste a chat bit especially for you. Gimme a sec

Here it is. I WAS being emotional AND logical...just playing for the other team...
From the chat-

I will say, my heart sped up a bit when i was sitting there with my vote change for damniel written in, at 1:58, waiting for it to click over to 1:59 so I could count to 30 and then hit reply. I figured 30 seconds wasnt enough time for anyone else to react to it.
Post automatically merged:

She says after being townlocked basically the entire game
This is the first time I played and I didn't even know what to do in the beginning, like what, do we just sit around and talk? But man...its a roller coaster!

I will say, my heart sped up a bit when i was sitting there with my vote change for damniel written in, at 1:58, waiting for it to click over to 1:59 so I could count to 30 and then hit reply. I figured 30 seconds wasnt enough time for anyone else to react to it.
I am on my way to your address, beware my wrath.

I also must apologize to koopadude and say thank you! If anyone reads the mafia chat, they will give him an award for putting up with me. I was nuts. Sorry koopadude.

And when I asked if I could sus him (for basically the whole game) and try to portray him as lost/not real sharp or expert, he graciously said yes.

I think I'd like to play town better. This trying not to get caught was so bad on my nerves....I didn't sleep for a couple nights, trying to figure out how to get rid of damniel. Thank god he posted that theory.

I'm going to read the observers chat, see who had me pegged....

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Rematch? I’m hosting.

Gg everyone. very good work betsy, i’m impressed

figured both mafia voted on the two wagons, was too stubborn to see betsy as not town lol

didn’t think i would’ve died either and kinda unfortunate of the switches to catharina instead of us consolidating to koopa. i knew a maf was on his wagon!

Last edited:
@BetsySundrop and @Koopadude100, I got y'all address on speed dial. I'm coming for you guys.

running-chase.gif
Not I I have anything to say about it next month!
pokemon-lucario.gif

figured both mafia voted on the two wagons, was too stubborn to see betsy as not town lol

didn’t think i would’ve died either and kinda unfortunate of the switches to catharina instead of us consolidating to koopa. i knew a maf was on his wagon!

Don't be impressed. Really. Go read my nonsense in the mafia chat and then give koopadude and award for putting up with me 😁

lol i was p convinced it was droqen with Betsy based purely on the fact they always voted the same

I never noticed that! Lol

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Rematch? I’m hosting.

Only if I don't have to be mafia! 😅

So, after reading the observer's chat, got a couple things for geoni-

-Surprise! It was me, lolol....
-Yes! You were right on about the bianca kill and reasons for it.
-The d2 "push" from droqen did not come from droqen. I initiated it after droqen posted. When opportunity knocks....
- last, if you read the mafia chat, don't laugh too hard. There was no planning at all d1, and the rest was me crazy, and koopa being nice about my crazy. I think you did more (and better) strategizing in the observers chat.
- you were right about koopa!

Sorry for sniping you....

Last edited:
Oh wow I didn't expect this team. First Sheep and now Betsy, we keep getting fantastic first time mafia performances. I think what kept me fooled with Betsy at the end of the day was that she was really good at acting like she genuinely didn't have the information and that a newer player wouldn't have been able to really pull that acting off.

Up until the last minute world switch in obs I had Koopa right though. Time to read maf chat lol

💀 Okay I'm just gonna leave

My exact reaction to seeing my only steady townread through the game be one of the wolves.

I can forgive them for killing me but I can't believe the bad guys would shove my car off the cliff...very disrespectful!

Man my desire at EoD1 was the switch from b100 onto Koopa and get Koopa eliminated but due to nobody biting and needing to self preserve onto b100 I couldn't really make it happen. Blaming my annoying third shift schedule yet again, if only I had more time at EoD...

From what I'm reading in mafia chat both myself and Bianca were simply killed because the two of ya'll simply feared we'd have pushed to get Koopa eliminated the following day were we still alive? Good choices. Cause as much as I would have been tunneled in on Dan day 2 I would have been tunneled in on Dan/Koopa and very much willing to compromise onto Koopa or even prefer getting rid of Koopa before Dan if that was my team guess. And since I was bored at work day 2 and it was no longer my weekend I would have been one hell of a fighter.

I do think as long as Antonio kept preferring Cath over Koopa and Cath remained feeling as distant as she did compared to the others it was an easy win at day 3. As much as I love mountainous I think it requires for there to be a lot of strength from every single townie in order for it not to be mafsided. Mountainous also benefits from longer phases or having 10 players to provide an option to no-eliminate at d3 lylo and allow for more time. With no roles to provide clears or outed wolves information is the only resource and that takes time to re-gather from rereading and having more time to interact with everyone.

Last edited:
Good game everyone. That was impressive of Betsy to win. I didn't expect her to be mafia. and good job Koopa, but you are just too wolfy.

I must say Betsy changing votes and Antonio changing votes last minutes are too wolfy to be wolf. It got me!

I'm glad you eliminated me as those two last minute vote are hella shady as hell!

Damn daniel and his towncores lol :p

Last edited:
🥲 amazing game, i'm dead

i had a lot of fun and stress and wish near the end i'd committed more brain power to betsy sus but i was too spooked at the idea of causing another wrong elim! such a good job betsy. evil genius theory on the money.

i have a lot to learn about this game

specifically ... another wrong elim of towncore members who i wanted to trust ....

sorry cath 😭

🥲 amazing game, i'm dead

i had a lot of fun and stress and wish near the end i'd committed more brain power to betsy sus but i was too spooked at the idea of causing another wrong elim! such a good job betsy. evil genius theory on the money.

i have a lot to learn about this game

specifically ... another wrong elim of towncore members who i wanted to trust ....

sorry cath 😭

You were my biggest fear, lol.

Back