Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Why not? The answer is quite simple.

I was lazy and didn't feel like checking.

Done.

@Curry I don't care how much he contributes, voting for somebody for absolutely not reason is considered at least moderate scum in my world.
@Why I Don't Think Wise is 100% Confirmed Scum- newbitude.

what???? oh if u use 'reply with quote' it makes people's lives easier. u didn't answer rq's because.. why not? i don't follow tbh

oh now that I think of it, endless did make a huge post about Hayden during n0. so he did have reasoning, if not for a reaction.

i'm very sorry just got backed to school and now i capitalize have to postneed a comma here] don't kill me

still getting used to format need a comma here but opinions

Endless voting Heyden for absolutely no reason- That is scummy as all ****. I see why Wise would vote for Toads, considering he is totally new to this game and Toads's either Toad's or Toads' posts are grammatically ungrammarful just because you admit its not a word, doesn't give you the right to use it (which should be a word.) Endless is not a new player some sort of colon, semi colon, comma, or period needs to be here to separate two clauses if anything a veteran so a vote for Heyden out of virtually nowhere is quite scummy.

also wise did make a similar vote for toads. scum? possibility.

i'm not voting endless to see if he tries to defend himself or something.

also looking at curry.should be a comma not a period I've never actually played scum before lmao but his post seems like a light tap on the wrist for his fellow mafia I mean cult mate. a light criticism so he remains in the non-scum light while not applying any pressure on endless.

all i have to say for now. comma here or insert the word "is" imma reread eventually.

I have inserted just some grammatical things that you failed to do in your post, regardless of if you are on mobile or not... but if you wanna count that against me then I should be able to do the same

Toadsworthy said:
Yeah I don't know about everyone else, but I don't foresee using discord chat mafia as a viable source of meta.... Lots of people don't understand it or have access to it for one. And you can play vastly different in it.

Toadsworthy said:
I don't mean to be picky but.... this is your first game, and you defiantly picked "Town." as favorite when you haven't even played as either yet?

And your experience is "small amount" but this is your first game?

you can see why I think its a little contradictory... not saying you are scum or anything but can you clear this kinda stuff up?

Toadsworthy said:
So nothing wise? You just gonna slap a vote on me and not say anything? Ok... It's cool, I'll wait.
I'm honestly town leaning Hayden from latest posts.
Town leaning chrys because else shoulda said also my bad, I was on mobile appears to be her normal town self
That Amanda girl's post is very insightful, anyone struggling to know what to do or look for, def look at it
Abe is acting the same as last time but he is "the best player" and he will be the first to tell you that in his town and scum meta he takes town lesser role position. So newbies don't be sheeped just because he uses big words and stuff. He also may be too cocky at times, but he could very well have good intentions. Always keep an eye on him.

Ok, here are some of my actual content posts, and I believe my grammar is particularly fine in this... but feel free to correct it as I've done for yours. I may have put a bunch of random clauses in the last one, but I separated them by lines.

That was an example of passive aggression and sarcasm. I'll be more clear with my posts from now on.

TL: DR take away from this
Grammar is not a good indication of scum or not. Even if you wanna try to use it, your posts are just as flawed. Get some more practical evidence and we will talk. There is no reason I should have two possible votes on me over freaking grammar, its making you both look bad. If you are reaction testing, congrats you made me angry by trying to put random crap on me for not very good reasons and you should be able to see why I'm angry.

also u had time to post that u didn't wanna follow the system lol. u coulda just posted ur answers, unless u needed time to think about them a bit more??? ; )

Hey duck how many games have you played before hand? And can you link me to some of them? This applies to the new tbters if they've played before too.

I have inserted just some grammatical things that you failed to do in your post, regardless of if you are on mobile or not... but if you wanna count that against me then I should be able to do the same

Ok, here are some of my actual content posts, and I believe my grammar is particularly fine in this... but feel free to correct it as I've done for yours. I may have put a bunch of random clauses in the last one, but I separated them by lines.

That was an example of passive aggression and sarcasm. I'll be more clear with my posts from now on.

TL: DR take away from this
Grammar is not a good indication of scum or not. Even if you wanna try to use it, your posts are just as flawed. Get some more practical evidence and we will talk. There is no reason I should have two possible votes on me over freaking grammar, its making you both look bad. If you are reaction testing, congrats you made me angry by trying to put random crap on me for not very good reasons and you should be able to see why I'm angry.

I never listed any **** against you. I just said that's why I think he voted you. I never said anything about your grammar.

and sure I'll post my answers.
1. What's your Timezone? Eastern Time, whatever that is. gmt -5?
2. How active do you think you will be? not as much as I'd like tbh
3. What's your preferred alignment? Town just is more fun for me. Mafia (or cult in this case) is more for crafting lies and they have knowledge and stuff. I like being in the dark and figuring things out, sherlock style.
4. What's your playstyle like? I dunno are there like playstyle groups? I guess I'm comparatively lax I dunno
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? a couple games on az and some epicmaf. long story short not too damn much
6. Preferred Pronouns? she

And crappy excuses are my life. I'm here now, don't whine too much.

oh now that I think of it, endless did make a huge post about Hayden during n0. so he did have reasoning, if not for a reaction.

GUYS THIS WAS MY 5000TH POST and i spent it on defending endless smh

Anyways I don't like Duck's tone at all, & I srsly want to know the logic behind voting someone cause of grammar. it baffles me

I don't see refusal to follow our system to be scummy. It just seems like town being too lazy/unmotivated to follow along. I believe if they were scum, I'd think they'd put more effort/thought into their posts.

And why does everybody say I wanted to vote somebody based on grammar. That's my logic behind why Wise voted Toad. I never said bad grammar is evil and has to be purged hell I do it all the time.

I never listed any **** against you. I just said that's why I think he voted you. I never said anything about your grammar.

3. What's your preferred alignment? Town just is more fun for me. Mafia (or cult in this case) is more for crafting lies and they have knowledge and stuff. I like being in the dark and figuring things out, sherlock style.
4. What's your playstyle like? I dunno are there like playstyle groups? I guess I'm comparatively lax I dunno
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? a couple games on az and some epicmaf. long story short not too damn much

So it was an excuse..?

Most would agree that you defended a random vote from Wise on the basis of grammar? Which is a bogus reason and will not be accepted.
You said my posts were ungrammarful.... since thats not a real word... I can only assume it means that you thought my grammar was poor.
I'm not whining, I'm defending the fact that my posts do have reasonable grammar for a game of mafia and that voting me (or validating someone else's vote) because of grammar is stupid.

And most importantly, I'm glad you finally posted RQS answers and seem to be taking this a little more seriously
:) :) :) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And why does everybody say I wanted to vote somebody based on grammar. That's my logic behind why Wise voted Toad. I never said bad grammar is evil and has to be purged hell I do it all the time.

As your english teacher now, I give this post a 98.

Holy hell is toad super emotional here. Questioning Duck is good, but I believe you're speaking to them in a harsh and sarcastic tone.

Holy hell is toad super emotional here. Questioning Duck is good, but I believe you're speaking to them in a harsh and sarcastic tone.

shhhhh.... thats the point. She was feigning disinterest and I snapped her into place.
She also showed eagerness to change and be accepted (fixing grammar in the posts and explaining oneself over the course of some posts), like new player town defensiveness, making me town lean them now at least.

Thank u for posting ur rq's duck! I just feel like it gives us a bit more to work off is all

jw whats ur epicmaf username
i used to play a lot lol

Back