• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

i swear tog od i changed it to toad. it didnt send or drunk me is an idiot ok.

otherwise abe it would have been your ass in toad's place.

entropy managed to be the best player despite dying night one lol : ( i hope to play w her again

Fleshy don't worry, you not killing tae was correct.

Heyden was a reasonable shot. You were just unlucky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

entropy managed to be the best player despite dying night one lol : ( i hope to play w her again
Ikr

I defended Panda so god damn hard. Even the pushes on her were done in a way that made her seem like a low priority lynch.

Fleshy don't worry, you not killing tae was correct.

Heyden was a reasonable shot. You were just unlucky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ikr

I defended Panda so god damn hard. Even the pushes on her were done in a way that made her seem like a low priority lynch.

i thought u were town so much that my plan for the next day was to go along with whatever u said LOL #bestmafiaplayer2k16

tbh the only reason my gut screamed sk was fleshy in the end was bc he never followed the thread and the heyden kill reminded me of ayush shooting me when i was hard claimed cop. i felt like he was too out of the loop and that explained the heyden kill the best.

Why are you apologizing? lol You played great and almost no one even questioned you.

Haha I don't like deceiving people in RL and feel bad about letting you guys keep making incorrect assumptions. I wasn't converted til yest in real time so only had like 2 actual posts as Cult - that big one that posted just after Night 3 started so unexpectedly was written + posted before I found out I'd been culted. Not sure how I'd have done if we'd had the full Day before lynching Toadsworthy - even though I was Town then obviously, things were getting very stressed in the thread lol.

wait lol my reads were ****ty, you were right mog. I LOVE YOU.

Btw, I was just about to change my reads again damn but the game over.

Ay, my two scum reads on my half ass reads were right ayyyy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also ninja'd by Amanda.

wait lol my reads were ****ty, you were right mog. I LOVE YOU.

Btw, I was just about to change my reads again damn but the game over.

*waves goodbye to barnaby*

they werent bad i was being mean, meeting cute guys is more important than these mafia games anyway

My follow up post to my 2nd reads post was going to focus on entropy's suspects. Since Day ended early and I was Culted, that didn't happen. I hadn't worked out who was Cult but I was firm on a couple of things that could have helped Town. Ah well.

GG everyone.

Back