• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many pillows do you personally sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

• None

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • One

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Two

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • More than two

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
i have a twin sized bed sandwiched between two pieces of furniture so it’s comfiest for me to just use one, unless my bf is over (he’s a pillow hog and i’m a blanket hog lol)

None. I hate how pillows feel and take up space. Having a blanket cover my head is suitable enough.

I sleep with four pillows altogether: one to support the pillow that cradles my head, one for my arms to snuggle with and chase away the scaries (it's comfy cozy and how I cope with the occasional sleep paralysis lol) and the last one on top of my head, as though something were trying to smother me very kindly.

Basically, my head is sandwiched softly between two pillows, while I'm cuddled up as close to the wall as possible, in a fetal position because it reminds one of the womb, a familiar safe place. But I do not like facing the doorway while I sleep. My Christmas bunny is my bedtime buddy 😴🐇💕

Usually one large pillow for elevation purposes. I have an issue related to my stomach and it helps if I'm not sleeping completely flat.

I use one for my head and one under my knees. I'll wake up with back pain if I don't sleep with a pillow under my knees,

It depends on where I am. At home, I use just one. When riding Amtrak overnight, I use two because the rooms come with two pillows even for solo riders. And at hotels, I use however many happen to come on the bed. So I guess the real answer is just however many I happen to have access to at any given time!

i've got two pillows for my head. one's more flat than the other and the other one is more sinkable into

Usually two under my head, but sometimes, I’ll need a third pillow. But I usually have five pillows on my bed (two of them being Snow and Ice, which are like imaginary friends).

Usually just one, lol. I have another one as well, but it's a decorative pillow.

Have two on my bed, use mainly one, but I also hold a pillow-esque penguin.

i sleep with 2 pillows under my head. i have 2 more for decorative purposes against my headboard and then half of my bed is filled with plushies i hug/cuddle up against

One pillow in the middle, and one on each side, kinda like a lowercase n, so 3. I do not like having two pillows on each side since sinking in the middle has given me some stiff neck pain before.

i used to sleep with two but now it’s just one, the other half of my bed are for my plushies… 😌

I keep two pillows on the bed but I can’t actually use more than one or it kills my neck

I sleep with 2- a flat one for my head and a fluffy round one that's usually between my back and the wall.

Back