• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how do you feel about having your picture taken?

do you like having your picture taken?

• yes, doesn’t matter who takes it

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • yes, if somebody else takes it

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • yes, if i’m the one who takes it

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • no

Votes: 38 54.3%
  • i don’t mind

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
No.

You are expected to pose and smile a certain way.

Also, my mom once called me a brat because I didn't want to have my picture taken in a stressful situation.

I don’t like it. I’m pretty self conscious about my smile since whenever my family has me in a group picture they say don’t put on that goofy smile (my dad) or fake smile (my mom). :/

yeah, i quite like it!! the vibes have got to be right though. i also like to hit up selfies when i'm in the mood

i was really aware of my mouth and smile when i was having my picture taken by someone not long ago, felt kind of weird

I really value my privacy a great deal especially considering my own paranoid nature so i'd absolutely detest all forms of surveillance if you ask me.

Back