• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how do you feel about having your picture taken?

do you like having your picture taken?

• yes, doesn’t matter who takes it

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • yes, if somebody else takes it

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • yes, if i’m the one who takes it

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • no

Votes: 38 54.3%
  • i don’t mind

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters

aericell

☆ happinessdelight ☆
Bells
Switch
0843-8247-2701
Island
Elyxion
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
do you like it? do you feel awkward? do you prefer to take it yourself?

i feel like i take a lot of selfies, especially once i’m finished getting ready to go out with my hair and makeup done and i have a little bit of an extra confidence boost. i spend a while taking them but i hardly keep them all, and sometimes i end up deleting all the ones i’ve just taken.

sometimes i feel awkward having my picture taken by somebody else, especially when it’s taking a while and i’m just standing there smiling until i start wondering if it even looks like a smile anymore. i also don’t know how to pose for pictures so i feel like 🧍🏻‍♀

i feel awkward having pictures taken of me, but i tend to like the pictures others take of me more than the ones i take of myself

I don't like having pictures of myself period. I've always hated when my mom randomly takes pictures of me and as I got older these feelings got... worse. I hate mirrors.

I've always hated having my picture taken. It wasn't so bad when I was a kid, because I don't even remember having my picture taken then.

I usually don’t mind photos taken, but when I’m with friends, I would hope that someone takes the photos so I can have a memory.

I hate having my picture taken. I don’t take a good picture and hate most of them.

I feel like I look good enough in person but I don't feel like I'm particularly photogenic, so I don't really like having my picture taken. I'll agree to it if family or friends ask or insist, and I might even suggest a group photo on occasion, but generally I just rather not.

Only time I ever let anyone take my picture now is if it’s with family and I don’t really have a choice and I don’t want to be rude.

'no' sums up my thoughts quite well.

I took more pictures while I was still in a long distance relationship, and now I take almost none.

I'll cave for the occasional family or couple picture when forced, but I'll run away from the camera 9/10 times.

i accidentally misread the poll and voted yes for some reason lol. anyways..
i really don't like getting my picture taken. i used to like it but now i can't stand taking a selfie lol. i don't exactly mind taking a photo with other people but me taking photos of myself?? cannot stand it.

I don't really like it, but sometimes I will be up for it depending on my mood and the day. I like taking selfies on occasion too. I just like it to be of moments that feel right to me rather than an obligation

i hate having my picture taken. i'm always ducking out of group/family photos. the last real picture that exists of me is a school picture from seven or eight years ago. there aren't that many of me as a kid either because i used to have a fear of camera flashes. i grew out of that eventually, and now i just don't take them because i hate how i look in them lol. definitely don't take selfies.

No. I don't like most of my poses because they look awkward, even if I'm the one taking the photo.

Long long time ago I used to hate it, but then I realised it's better to have more than less photos of the past. Especially with the friends and of course with the family. So now I don't mind, but I'm still quite uncomfortable when someone takes a picture of me.

No! Can't stand pics of myself. Always feels like that's not quite what i look like, so i don't like them. Kind of like when you hear your own voice on a recording. It just seems different (and slightly annoying, haha).

I hate it! I wish I didn’t live in the generation that takes pictures and video of everything to put on their stories. I just wanna enjoy myself without being photographed and recorded. Half the time they don’t even ask if it’s for stories because it’s not permanent but I still hate it.

I do feel awkward having my picture taken by somebody else. I don’t mind selfies as I’m the person taking them.

Back