• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you feel about off-brand products?

How do you feel about off-brand products?

• Total voters
You know, I don’t like them, but I guess to a degree a lot of Australian products just feel like off-brands. Unless it’s food, we’re actually fine there.

Sometimes they’re a pleasant surprise though. In general I don’t care much about the specific brand of product, but when I say I don’t like them, I’m specifically referring to ones that are obviously marketed as cheap versions/knockoffs of something else as I cannot remember any good experiences with them. And just… aversion to brands I guess.

Most knockoff art products from experience are garbage so I have a strong aversion to them for more objective reason.

I guess I’m sort of between indifferent and dislike actually but it’s more because of my attitude toward branding.

Back