• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many pictures do you have on your camera roll?

How many pictures are on your camera roll?

• 0-100

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 100-200

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 200-300

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 300-400

• 400+

Votes: 3 5.8%

• 600+

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 1000+

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 2000+

• 3000+

• 4000+

• 5000+

• 6000+

• 7000-10000 (Too many!)

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
My camera roll is currently very empty and will likely remain that way for the foreseeable future. I personally only have around 80 pictures in mine. I don't know if there's a limit to how many pictures you can have before it starts making you delete some, but how full are your camera rolls?

On my phone camera? Over 1,000. I take too many photos yet there never seems to be enough space for them. A tragedy of my life.

i currently have 880 photos and 39 videos in my camera roll. not everything that i have saved will be kept permanently, but most will be. i have plenty of space on my ipad, so i’m not worried about running out of space any time soon, but i’m still careful about not keeping anything saved once i no longer want or need it. i try to go through my camera roll at least once a day to see if there’s anything that i want to delete.

i used to be really diligent about how many things i had saved to my camera roll. i felt so cluttered if i had more than 100, but it doesn’t really bother me now that there’s a lot of photos that i want to keep with me.

Pshh, I have like, over 13k. Now, thousands of those are rolled over from old phones. I don’t exactly know how many I’ve taken with this specific phone. But since it’s new, I’ll guess around 100

Over 17,000. I barely look at them too. 🙃

Alright, everyone! I stretched the poll out a bit, if you'd like to be a little more specific within the poll. :cool:

There are 2,334 photos on my camera roll, with the earliest photo dated 25 April 2022. 😊 That's roughly 1.5 years, or ~130 photos a month.

What counts as the camera roll? There's 1k+ pictures on my phone but only about 200 were actually taken with the camera.

Over 6,000. Most of that is just memes I screenshotted and stuff from a few years ago, though. There’s probably a camera roll cleanout in my foreseeable future.

Over 11,000 😔
To be fair, I’ve had this phone for about five years and there’s a bunch of photos I need to sort through and delete, but still. You know it’s bad when I have more than the biggest option on the pole lmao
I think I had 12,00 until I deleted a bunch recently-

just hit the 6k mark! they date back as far as 2015 though because they just roll over all the time. maybe at some point i'll have a sort through them because i'm sure there's some i don't need, but it is nice to look back on :]

3600 right now though there should be more.. I think my phone somehow auto-deleted a bunch from 2013-2015 😔 and no they are not on the cloud

i can't say for certain because my photos app automatically gets backed up to google photos, and kinda fused into one conglimerate. once they upload to google photos, they get deleted from my phone, so i dont have a physical storage of photos.
BUT. google photos says i have over 25,000 photos. this is about.... 6 years worth of photos. camera, saved memes, art, etcetera.
(edit: i should also note about 4,000 of these are of my various pets throughout the years, mostly cats)

The poll is not sufficient for my photos. Over 20,000 - but to be fair that’s over 6 years worth of photos, so in that sense I don’t think it’s all that much.

244, all organized into specific albums. Older or more sentimental/important photos have been moved and backed up elsewhere.

I don't take a lot of photos as the idea often doesn't cross my mind until the prime photo opportunity has passed.

back down to like 30. i literally just transferred everything over to my PC the other day lol

Back