• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many pillows do you personally sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

• None

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • One

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Two

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • More than two

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
Around 2-3. I have 5 pillows on my bed but I realistically only use 3 at most (one on my head, another on my feet, and one more to cuddle with). If I'm on a trip though I usually only bring 1 pillow plus a stuffed toy hehe.

I sleep with 1 pillow, but put one between my knees if my back is hurting for some reason.

I have a ton of pillows. I usually sleep with 4, and I'm pretty specific about my pillows.

I sleep with 2 really flat pillows under my head. One is just straight under my head, the other is on top of that one, but moved forward and tilted down. This leaves a space for one hand underneath - and my hand doesn't get squished and go numb.

Then of course a giant leg/body pillow thing, and a small travel pillow to hug. This keeps my entire self comfortable. It's really rough when i sleep somewhere else and the pillows are all wrong, lol.

I always use two! one just doesn’t feel like enough, but if I ever have a friend visit or something and I have to redistribute the pillows then I’ll only use one

I use two pillows but they are getting a bit flat so I need to treat myself to new ones. Four pillows on the bed as it just looks better being symmetrical.

I am intrigued with the pillows between legs. Mind you my legs are normally being slept on by a certain cat 😂💜

i sleep with two pillows and sometimes an extra pillow at my feet as well!

i have four pillows on my bed but i only use two when i sleep (sometimes three if i'm using one to elevate my legs a bit if they hurt) and then the fourth one i use as a back rest to be honest if i'm leaning against the wall while watching/playing something

I sleep with more than two and I honestly need more. I have scoliosis and I need extra pillows for my neck to get myself comfortable.

I love pillows!! usually it’s the more the merrier, but currently I only have three pillows on my bed. one to sleep on, one between my legs, and the last one as a just in case I need that extra comfort.

It changes.. right now I sleep with two pillows but I sleep on the very end of the pillows most of the time. If my allergies get really bad I'll end up sleeping properly on the two pillows or even adding a third pillow. But in the past I have slept with one pillow or even no pillows at all!

I have two pillows on my bed (sometimes three), but I only ever use one for sleeping. I find that if I use more than one, my neck hurts. I have gone without a pillow for a while when I was sleeping on my stomach every night, but I've been trying to train myself to sleep on my back.

I sleep with 2 pillows under my head (there are 4 on the bed, 2 on each side) as I find I sleep better with the slight elevation I get from an extra pillow. The bottom pillow is pretty flat though so it doesn’t make it too high - if I was away somewhere and the 2 pillows were both very thick I’d only sleep with one or I’d get neck ache, it’s kind of like a careful balancing act for me getting the perfect pillows.

I sleep with quite a few. They all vary in size and texture. Sometimes I want a firm head supporting pillow, sometimes I want to sink into a cloud, and sometimes I need to hug a bear shaped pillow. It depends on what position I need to be comfortable. Lately, it has been a giant squishmallow, a stuffed gummy bear, a cinnamoroll throw pillow from Five Below, and two regular memory foam pillows.

When I stay elsewhere though, I'm not picky. One or two regular pillows will do just fine :)

I am good with two. One for my head, and one between my legs (a must). But preferably three, because hugging a pillow is just comfortable.

Back