• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many pictures do you have on your camera roll?

How many pictures are on your camera roll?

• 0-100

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 100-200

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 200-300

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 300-400

• 400+

Votes: 3 5.8%

• 600+

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 1000+

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 2000+

• 3000+

• 4000+

• 5000+

• 6000+

• 7000-10000 (Too many!)

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters
my mom pays for an icloud drive and im on her family plan (as i have been for the past like 12 years), so i basically have every photo and video ive taken for the past 8 years. i need to clear these out eventually lol

I have way to many on my old phone it was mostly full with the My Chemical Romance concert that I went to hahahaha

I recently got a new phone with only 5 pictures on it all of my cat hahahaha

I was testing out the camera and she is my little model :p

I had like 30,000 before, so between April and June, I spent a lot of my free time deleting any unnecessary or stupid pictures I had (or “we”, because my brother shared my iCloud until he got his own account), and on the last day of school I finally finished. Now it's at exactly 880, which is ten times better than before.

a lot of them are just screenshots or duplicated photos i need to delete. i’m just too lazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Probably like 0-10? I delete them all the time and don't really take a lot of pictures. The ones I do are for a specific reason, document something, or if I think something is nice to save the memory of.
I probably should’ve made the poll bigger. Turns out I’m an outlier, lmao.
Nothing wrong with that. My sister has to take a picture of everything. The food some restaurant serves her ect. Her kids hate it because she wants to stop them whenever they are being kids so she can capture it. It's like it's ok just to live in the moment. Not everything needs to be an instagram upload.

Nothing wrong with that. My sister has to take a picture of everything. The food some restaurant serves her ect. Her kids hate it because she wants to stop them whenever they are being kids so she can capture it. It's like it's ok just to live in the moment. Not everything needs to be an instagram upload.
Funny you should say that because when I'm having fun, the last thing on my mind is taking a picture. I was taking pictures on my recent vacation by request of coworkers because they wanted to see pictures, lol. I still only took, like, 20 pictures. Most of them were just scenery since I'm not super photogenic. I dislike photos of myself.

Funny you should say that because when I'm having fun, the last thing on my mind is taking a picture. I was taking pictures on my recent vacation by request of coworkers because they wanted to see pictures, lol. I still only took, like, 20 pictures. Most of them were just scenery since I'm not super photogenic. I dislike photos of myself.
Oh nice it's been a long time since I went on a trip. Hopefully you enjoyed it! I get it. I went to some nice overseas trip and I would had never went had I not won a free trip from work. I took a few pictures of things I thought were cool like manta rays and I got a decent underwater camera to take, but I only took a few pictures underwater/overall. I may not have a photographic memory, but I still remember the time and enjoyed it.

I mostly had pictures of my ex since the past few years but now that she is gone my camera roll is just full of study and work stuff hahaha.

I'm gonna say about 300-400.

But I should note that I also like taking clean photos for other websites of things I own for the sake of preservation. So about three quarters of those are of small figures and collectibles, often with multiple photos of different angles.

624 on my iPad (over 5 years, mostly art and art references), 605 on my phone (over ~6 years). I like taking pictures but I regularly delete the ones I don't need.

I have an absurd amount due to screenshotting mobile otome stories so I could re-read them later if they weren't saved in-game/without relying on the app for it even if they were saved there (a good decision in hindsight!). I don't take that many photos, but when I do, I delete the ones that don't turn out how I want straight away. So despite the high number, I don't really have any desire to clean out my camera roll. The pictures I have are pretty much all ones I want to keep.

Just checked as I had to delete a lot 🥲 (all safety printed) phone doesn’t have that much storage but atm I have 469 photos and 3 videos.

I don't take many photos. My phone has over 1,600+ photos and 150+ videos, but I also haven't moved any to my computer since around late 2016-early 2017. I'm a very unphotogenic person, as I only take pictures of things as a self-reference or if I find something to be particularly cool - which isn't much. As I haven't really done a whole lot of fun and memorable things with my friends since graduating High School in 2018 either (especially these past 3 or 4 months), I barely have photos of me with groups of people. It's whatever - if they won't talk to me ever again, then I won't talk to them, either.

I thought I would be less than 1000 for sure but I actually had 1833. There's definitely a lot of stuff that I could delete like pointless screenshots but I'm still surprised it was double my prediction.

There are 2,334 photos on my camera roll, with the earliest photo dated 25 April 2022. 😊 That's roughly 1.5 years, or ~130 photos a month.

New phone, new camera roll! In the "Camera" album specifically, there are 20 photos I've taken, dated between the 31st January 2024 and today! I do also have 61 images in my "recycle bin" that were photos I took! I've taken 81 photos in a little under 3 weeks, I guess!

About 2800 😅 But the photos date all the way back to 2017 (every time I get a new phone I transfer all my photos)

10,000+. i'm definitely going to delete them though and transfer them elsewhere, i can't stand having so many photos on my phone, especially the stuff from 2020-2021 lol.

I have way to many photos on my phone. I have over 12k right now. Most of them are puppy pictures, vacation photos and day trips to different parks and festivals. I should probably delete some of them at some point.

Back