• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many pillows do you personally sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

• None

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • One

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Two

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • More than two

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
I have four on my bed but I sleep with two - one under my head and one to wrap my arm around

At the moment, two to rest my head on, and one to snuggle against because I'm one of those types of people.

I only use one pillow, but I actually don't put my head on it, because it's too uncomfortable, so I have to keep my head off of it, instead.

I only use 1 pillow when I sleep. I like it to be a bit firm but still have some give. Huge, fluffy pillows are not comfy for me.

I used 2 pillows for years because I liked to sleep with my head propped up, but then I started getting neck cramps and going back down to 1 pillow resolved that issue.

I have 4 pillows on my bed, but only sleep with a thick one. The other 3 are mostly for decoration and for the bed to look nice when it's made, but I also use all 4 of them to prop myself up if I'm playing games in or on my bed.

I have about 4-5 pillows on my bed. But I rarely use them, lol. I do have a Pompompurin neck pillow that I use often, though. I get nice and cozy and wrap my arm underneath the arms of the neck pillow.

On other nights.. I sometimes rest my head against the wall when I'm sleeping 💀 I'm not sure why, but I love sleeping so close to the wall. Not sure if it's because it's cool temperature wise, or if I just feel more secure being super close to the wall.

The three at maximum, though they always get on my nerves at times. I either have to adjust them a certain way whether I'm laying or sleeping, or I have to tuck in the layering of the 3 pillows.
It's not fun, but I gotta live with it.

I sleep with just one pillow. I don't like sleeping with multiple layers of pillows underneath my head cuz it feels awkward and prevents me from falling asleep at night.

I have two pillows on my bed currently, but I only sleep using one of them. 😴

I only use 1 pillow when I sleep. I like it to be a bit firm but still have some give. Huge, fluffy pillows are not comfy for me.

I used 2 pillows for years because I liked to sleep with my head propped up, but then I started getting neck cramps and going back down to 1 pillow resolved that issue.
This is something that I've had recommended to me for my own neck-related issues, but I'm not sure the logic follows for my case. The reason I sleep with two pillows is because sleeping with only one results in some of the worst neck pain I've had in my life. So being told to go back to that I need to sleep with one pillow whenever my neck hurts feels completely antithetical to me.

This is something that I've had recommended to me for my own neck-related issues, but I'm not sure the logic follows for my case. The reason I sleep with two pillows is because sleeping with only one results in some of the worst neck pain I've had in my life. So being told to go back to that I need to sleep with one pillow whenever my neck hurts feels completely antithetical to me.
I understand that. That's one of the reason why I like a firmer pillow to still give my neck some support. I don't know if you've tried those contoured foam pillows, but maybe something like that would help your neck pain? I haven't personally tried them, but they helped my husband.

Just two. For me it's the perfect balance between being too flat and not, all at the same time.

One big flat pillow. I often sleep on my stomach so the pillow cannot be too high as it then becomes uncomfortable.

I understand that. That's one of the reason why I like a firmer pillow to still give my neck some support. I don't know if you've tried those contoured foam pillows, but maybe something like that would help your neck pain? I haven't personally tried them, but they helped my husband.
Never hurts to try, I suppose. Though they do seem a bit pricier.

Never hurts to try, I suppose. Though they do seem a bit pricier.
That is true, so I'm not pressuring you to try. Just thought it might be something to consider. Hope you find a solution that works for you whatever it might be.

There’s 4 on the bed, so two for me and two for my boyfriend. I sleep with one between my legs and one under my head for the most part but sometimes the one between my legs will go under my right arm if I’m sleeping flat on my back.

I generally use three. Two are under me which is my head and back, and another is either for my side or placed under my head. My pillows are usually crooked and to help decrease pain.

I have two pillows on the bed, but only really use one most of the time for my head. Some nights I'll use the second one to elevate a bit more, just kind of depends.

I sleep with three! Two under my head that are relatively flat and then I have a firmer one that I like to put between my legs (if I'm sleeping on my side) or under my legs if I'm on my back. The positions can change if I'm really congested and trying to prop myself up higher but generally I only like two under my head.

Back