• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Holiday Apparel - Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
1702479706034.png

Don we now our holiday apparel~♪ Put on your stockings, scarves, gloves, and hats -- and deck out your avatar and signature, too! It's time to show your spirit for all things winter!

How to Participate

• Customise your TBT forum avatar and signature to something befitting of the festive season. This can include Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, etc.
  • Post in this thread indicating you are ready to show off your new ornamental ensembles!
  • This thread will be reviewed periodically and all accepted entries will be marked with the 'Accepted' reaction.

Submissions close December 25th at 11:59 PM EST.

Rules ❄

• Both your avatar and signature must comply with TBT's Rules & Guidelines.
  • Your signature must be under 250 pixels tall
  • Although we want to allow for as much creativity as possible, it must be immediately obvious that your set is related to the festive season. Please check with event host if you are unsure, or check out our forum thread banners and staff avatar/signatures for ideas!

Prizes ❄

• 30 Gumdrops

FAQ ❄

Q: Do I have to design my avatar and signature myself?
A: You can draw something, edit official artwork, take an in-game screenshot, or even spruce up your current look to fit the festive theme! You can even ask a friend to help - don't feel limited at all.

Q: Can I change or edit my avatar or signature after I've entered?
A: Once your entry has been marked 'Accepted' your currency for the event will be distributed. You are allowed to change your set if you wish, but it would be nice to keep it for the event duration!

Q: Do my avatar and signature need to be specific to Christmas?
A: Your avatar and signature can fit any winter holiday or even simply winter in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back