• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Naughty or Nice

I'm proud to have made it onto the Naughty List. The rate @S.J. was throwing snowballs, no-one could have been as naughty as you! 🤣 As it's a New Year, I had better start behaving myself again for Santa! Thank you for a really fun event! 😀

4odd3l.jpg

Jeremy five seconds before he comes for your kneecaps.
This made me laugh so much! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm proud to have made it onto the Naughty List. The rate @S.J. was throwing snowballs, no-one could have been as naughty as you! 🤣 As it's a New Year, I had better start behaving myself again for Santa! Thank you for a really fun event! 😀

I am proud to have been able to cause mischief with you, though admittedly you threw quite a few snowballs at me, and stole quite a few of my presents. 🤨 Look at all those nice people you could have targeted!

The pictures of Blossom made it all the more fun when I came across them! ❄️💞

I am proud to have been able to cause mischief with you, though admittedly you threw quite a few snowballs at me, and stole quite a few of my presents. 🤨 Look at all those nice people you could have targeted!

The pictures of Blossom made it all the more fun when I came across them! ❄️💞
Me? Throw snowballs? Steal presents? Never! 🤗 I've already told you it was Blossom's paws pressing the wrong reactions! 😇
Screenshot_20240102_105105_Gallery-min.jpg

I’m super surprised, what? @Snek is on the nice list at number 9? I remember them pelting me with snow and burying me under an avalanche almost on a daily basis! Not only that, but all the presents they stole from me! D:

Did they somehow managed to turn around their naughtiness and turn to their naughty coefficient around towards the end? D:

(LOL, Good Game @Snek)

I’m super surprised, what? @Snek is on the nice list at number 9? I remember them pelting me with snow and burying me under an avalanche almost on a daily basis! Not only that, but all the presents they stole from me! D:

Did they somehow managed to turn around their naughtiness and turn to their naughty coefficient around towards the end? D:

(LOL, Good Game @Snek)
Snek's heart just grew three sizes one day.

I undid all the things that I did to make myself neutral again and began giving out hot cocoas and returning presents. I went from a -3000 score to 100 over the course of this event. I liked my Grinch character arc since this is the only event I had time and mental focus for.

20240102_101627.jpg

The "nice" in asterisks does have me worried though. Does he know I cheated the system?!

Bummerrrr, I thought just having the nice tag next to you was enough to be deemed nice for the candy collectible. I didn’t have enough bells to be list-worthy nice.

Bummerrrr, I thought just having the nice tag next to you was enough to be deemed nice for the candy collectible. I didn’t have enough bells to be list-worthy nice.
You should still have the collectible! The list is just for fun. I got my desired coal collectible despite only having -31 points. Did you check your inventory?

I undid all the things that I did to make myself neutral again and began giving out hot cocoas and returning presents. I went from a -3000 score to 100 over the course of this event. I liked my Grinch character arc since this is the only event I had time and mental focus for.

View attachment 529318
The "nice" in asterisks does have me worried though. Does he know I cheated the system?!
I am amused that you were *nice* this Stole-iday Season. Jingle is totally on to you!

Seriously of -2000?! Kudos to you and your hard work!

Back