• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Classified Celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
coping with having no furniture

a dreamy pastel slumber party for etoile
IMG_9982.jpg

IMG_9981.jpg

We threw Etoile a music themed birthday party as she loves to sing. It was a merry and snowy day, so we turned on the stove, put the kettle on for some hot tea, prepared a huge birthday cake and started the celebrations as soon as she arrived! Etoile's friends are quite the musical bunch, so everyone took turns playing drums and piano while she enjoyed singing all her favourite songs. A celebration to remember! Luckily Plucky took plenty of photos.

GB5xyxtbEAAynVc

GB5xyx1bEAEZLlT

GB6wRHDa8AAmWh8.png

kq4YY9A.gif
FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW
kq4YY9A.gif

which no one can deny~! here she is in all her glory! the almost-birthday girl!! the gang and i are all gathered at my house to celebrate our girly, étoile's birthday! (shhhhh we're kinda celebrating early, just pretend that today is december 25th) the only thing that's missing is the queen of all things étoile's inspired, all hail skarmoury

jWfvaXK.gif

GB6wRG5bwAAWHJz.png

Etoile revels being the centre of attention during her big surprise birthday party this year as she gets to enjoy karaoke with her many friends as well as enjoy delicious food.​
GB6zSHKaQAAj1Oz

Velma acting as a stand-in for Etoile in this screenshot since I don't have the villager.
GB6zSHQbUAA3m98

IMG_2582.jpeg

IMG_2581.jpeg

🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY ÉTOILE!!🥳

Nicholas and I rented out a party room from Tom Nook and Isabelle for this special occasion. We all chipped in and bought her two giant presents to open, and made all of her favorite desserts. Singing Happy Birthday to her was the best part!

I used Nicholas’ character because this year is the first year that he has really understood the concept of birthdays and holidays. Because I used his character, the most important amiibo choice for me was Chrissy. Chrissi happened to be the name of my stepmom, who loved birthdays and passed the day before Nicholas’1st birthday. She was a twin, so when I use her, I always use Francine as well. Ione is my favorite AC character, and Judy and Chai just fit the aesthetic. I could also see them being good friends with Étoile.

IMG_6198.jpg

"Being this young is art" • • •
Bring your finest skills and a birthday gift for Ruby, tonight's menu is dinner and a (very long) talent show.

IMG_6199.jpg
Yes, this talent show is absolutely rigged so that Ruby wins!! Only the best for the birthday girl and my favorite star

I decided to design a party for Ruby! I have her on my island currently and she is such a sweetheart. She loves space and her favourite colours are aqua and pink so I ran with that. Please pretend that the starry sky wallpaper had windows and that Ruby and Gabi are star gazing!!

2023122320093100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Also invited were Sherb and Egbert 🥰 The peppies and lazy villagers get on really well!

2023122320102000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back