• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Classified Celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a birthday party for Ruby. Courtesy of Mira and Usagi. Us Moon Bunnies gotta stick together and have some fun!
IMG_0580.jpeg

IMG_0579.jpeg

GCIGdNYbIAAF4YC.jpg

I asked Ruby what theme she would like for her birthday party and she said, I quote: "A white theme that highlights MY elegance and status as the STAR of the island... oh, and also make it wintery and Toy Day-y, li'l ears. I still do LOVE Toy Day, of course!"

Well, that was a lot of things meshed together. But here we are now, all dressed in white (of course), warming ourselves in front of the bonfire before moving on to the birthday banquet. Ah, Ruby is coming, are you ready?!

GCIGdNcbcAAVLz4.jpg

1000006994.jpg

The girls and I decided we'd had enough wintery wonder, so we took Etoile to a garden party getaway for her special day! There'll be karaoke after we finish eating, and once it gets dark, we plan on doing a little stargazing. ✨ Of course, we still have to have a tree to celebrate Toy Day!

1000006993.jpg

49E34F1D-EEF0-4551-A819-33BEE4DDAB26.jpeg

✨💌✨

“Dear Etoile,

I first saw you in a dream.

Clad in a pink silk scarf and a starry headband, you walked across dreamy towns with stardust on your steps and a sparkle in your eyes.
I knew by then I wanted to meet you.

I started seeing you elsewhere: on magazine covers, as fireworks displays, on a tarot card; heck, I even saw someone decorate an egg inspired by you. You were a mysterious entity to me then. But time passed, seasons changed, and plans were made...
I thank my lucky stars I finally had the chance to meet you on this island.

You've given me so, so much happiness, I don't know how to express it any other way. I wanted to make your birthday special this year, so I hope you enjoy this little slumber party me and your friends planned for you.

As the saying goes, "Who knows what the stars have in store for us?"

Happy birthday, Etoile! 💫💖 Have a good one!”

- signed with all the love in the world, skar. 🫶
0B8C5444-0DE3-4801-A451-7E62C1DA2CCE.jpeg

A garden party for Ruby
D9907226-D88E-45CB-94F0-6E4437AB9AEF.jpeg

Happy Birthday to Ruby . We took a trip away from the snow to celebrate Ruby’s Birthday. We have plenty of food and gifts and hope she enjoys her day.
8188EA55-85DB-4B66-A315-3E2453EA21A5.jpeg

a0jqnfi.jpg

So, us residents in Leafton island have decided to celebrate Étoile's birthday way up in a celestial garden, at a viewing of the stars. Needless to say when Étoile and her friend Judy got there, they were shocked and exhilarated upon this beautiful setting of where the party will be set. Everyone got together with some mingles and nobody refused to gaze upon the galactic wonders either.

=Proof]
VAuhdkO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back