• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Naughty or Nice

Seeing how this event went would teach people a few lessons:
  • @Snek changing from one of the vilest of all members into a kind-hearted soul shows how anybody can change, no matter how good or bad they are.
  • The fact that naughty reactions are free, but nice reactions costs TBT shows that doing good deeds means giving up something that you are willing to give.
  • The fact that naughty reactions donā€™t have a requirement, but being nice requires others pelting snowballs and stealing presents shows that you canā€™t help someone when they arenā€™t in need, and you can hurt anyone regardless of how theyā€™re doing.
  • Some posts from 1 month ago, 6 months ago, 1 year ago, or even longer got naughty or nice reactions. Although this may not be an intended lesson, your past can affect you in the present or future, and there are some people who care about what you did in the past.
  • Some users like me, @~Kilza~, and @-Blue- were hit the hardest by snowballs and stolen present reactions, yet they still havenā€™t used snowball or grinch reacts. The lesson is that some people arenā€™t going to retaliate no matter how much you abuse them. As for the receiving end, two wrongs donā€™t make a right.

I haven't tried it, but it just occurred to me, has anyone tried removing a nice react from a post to see if you get your bells refunded? I assume your coefficienct would also go down, so I don't want to mess with my own. But has anyone else tried? I'm just curious.

I haven't tried it, but it just occurred to me, has anyone tried removing a nice react from a post to see if you get your bells refunded? I assume your coefficienct would also go down, so I don't want to mess with my own. But has anyone else tried? I'm just curious.
I have and it does refund your bells. I wonder if it still does that, lol.

Itā€™s also worth noting that as of this post, you still gain the bells back from undoing the reaction. I wonder if this will still happen once this event officially ends and the naughty/nice tags disappear.

Iā€™m not going to undo the reactions Iā€™ve given. I got to respect the flow of time.

Some users like me, @~Kilza~, and @-Blue- were hit the hardest by snowballs and stolen present reactions, yet they still havenā€™t used snowball or grinch reacts. The lesson is that some people arenā€™t going to retaliate no matter how much you abuse them. As for the receiving end, two wrongs donā€™t make a right.
The lesson here is Blue is an idiot.

Back