• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Helper Outfits (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Helper Outfits Banner.png

As you stare out the window, just days before Christmas, you don't see the decorations that usually adorn the buildings and trees this time of year. The streets are empty, the people who help bring magic to the holiday season have become dejected and disappeared.

You sigh and decide to look in your closest. You spot a Santa hat sitting on the top shelf. You grab it and think to yourself:

"What if I help bring the magic back to the holiday season?"

Your Task 🎅

Design and dress your Animal Crossing: New Horizons island representative wearing a holiday helper outfit of your choosing. Take a screenshot and post it to this thread by Sunday, December 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Rules 🎅

• All entries must fit the holiday helper theme.
  • Only things that your character is wearing or holding will be considered a part of your entry
  • Your entry must be suitable for a PG-13 audience and not violate our Rules and Guidelines.
  • Please do not edit your entry once it has been submitted
  • Only one outfit submission per individual
  • Do not reuse outfits submitted in prior events.

How to Submit 🎅

• After outfitting your character, go to a well-lit area outside during the day while it's not raining or inside your house with the brightest light where the background doesn't match what your character is wearing/holding too closely
  • Take a screenshot of your character facing forward and zoomed in as much as possible
  • Submit the full-size screenshot to this thread by Sunday, December 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Here is an example of how it will work if your representative is chosen:
Island Rep Example.png

If you do not know how to take a screenshot in-game, please see our Screenshots & Video Capture Sharehub for an explanation or learn how to transfer your screenshots from your game directly to your phone here. You may also transfer your in-game photos via USB-C.

Prizes 🎅

Participation
  • 30 Gumdrops
Community Favorites
  • Featured on The Bell Tree Forum banner to the highest liked/loved outfit daily from December 21-24
  • 100 bells to the top 5 liked/loved outfits overall

Frequently Asked Questions 🎅

What is considered a "holiday helper"?
Anybody that could be considered to help spread the wonder and magic of the holiday season! Some basic fictional examples include Santa Claus and his elves, but even real life examples like delivery drivers and toy makers also work! Any winter holiday like Christmas or Kwanzaa will count!

Feel free to get as creative with it as possible while adhering to the theme! Just don't dress yourself up as a "villain" of the holidays, like the Grinch or Ebenezer Scrooge!

Can I use custom designs made by other people?
Yes.

Do any reactions besides the like and love reacts count for community favorites?
No! Only like and love reacts will be considered for voting.

Last edited:
Helper Outfits is now open! I wasn't originally going to post, but all the other events had an update notifying they're open, so I figured I should too 😅

Just as a reminder, the Naughty or Nice temporary reacts will not count towards voting for community favorites. Only likes or loves will! So don't throw snowballs, give hot cocoa, or mess with presents if you want your vote to count!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back