• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Helper Outfits (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s usually behind the scenes and often forgotten about but Mrs. Claus is one of Santa’s biggest Holiday Helpers.

IMG_0578.jpeg

They mean well and their heart is bigger than their brain. They'll do whatever they can to make your Christmas special. Even if it means accidentally kidnapping your rude boss that won't give you that Christmas bonus.

View attachment 526700

(I wanted to recreate an iconic scene from a classic Christmas movie. Christmas Vacation.)
Omg this is my absolute FAV!!!!!

You've heard of Elf on a Shelf...well that's me! Reporting back to Santa later today :)
I'm in the middle of rural Wisconsin right now so I don't have WiFi but if I did I'd make this better with custom designs :")

1000009982.jpg

1000009980.jpg

1000009938.jpg

Do you really think Mrs. Claus has time to bake all those cookies for her husband? She has a special task force to help her bake and test out new kinds of recipes. Santa doesn't get all the elves to himself.

Here in the Mrs. Claus Division of the Elf Initiative, Azzy's creativity with the oven has earned her Elf of the Month. Who knew cookies hiding vegetables could taste that sweet?

2023122421400400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Here is Jack Frost, ready to paint frozen designs on our windows and nip at unsuspecting noses! How is this helpful to anyone? Why, there isn‘t anything more delightful than spreading genuine laughter and a little bit of mischief!

IMG_0376.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back