Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand people with a level 16+ cauldron can either brew a breed change scroll or transmute an egg. I think materials are involved because on the forums I saw someone asking for sulfur to brew an egg ;;; I'm still not 100% certain, I just know I want one LOL

This is correct, you can brew the scroll and the egg, and you need stuff like Imbued Sulfur and other to brew it, I?m at Level 16 and I?ll brew the egg, but I need to brew Reinforced Glass Beaker, 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction and Imbued Sulfur before I can start brewing the egg, and then other material and a fee of 65000 treasure.
I guess I?ll sell the egg, if I can sell it for a good price XD

oh i didnt realize there'd be brewing up the eggs from scratch.

is there a way to transmute other eggs into the new breed eggs??

oh i didnt realize there'd be brewing up the eggs from scratch.

is there a way to transmute other eggs into the new breed eggs??

You can hatch any egg and then use the Bog scroll on it, but you can`t transmute an egg into a Bog egg directly c:

This is correct, you can brew the scroll and the egg, and you need stuff like Imbued Sulfur and other to brew it, I?m at Level 16 and I?ll brew the egg, but I need to brew Reinforced Glass Beaker, 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction and Imbued Sulfur before I can start brewing the egg, and then other material and a fee of 65000 treasure.
I guess I?ll sell the egg, if I can sell it for a good price XD

If you sell it please let me know ;; I'd like to try to snag it from you

Oooh~ I visited my dragons today after like four months and GOSH they need food.. :'D

GL selling your eggs King Dad and roseflower, I just sold a bunch of my hoarded eggs and managed to expand again. Finally got myself a Snapper to celebrate,

I think they're quite cute as babies :3. This one will grow up though as I have an accent for him.

I still have my ice and nocturne eggs, debating if I should sell or not.

GL selling your eggs King Dad and roseflower, I just sold a bunch of my hoarded eggs and managed to expand again. Finally got myself a Snapper to celebrate,

I think they're quite cute as babies :3. This one will grow up though as I have an accent for him.

I still have my ice and nocturne eggs, debating if I should sell or not.

did you sell on AH, or on IFS?

yeh snisnaps are the cutest babs for sure... i think two i sold were perma-babbed by the buyers...
ive got an adult snap on AH i may permabab myself....

did you sell on AH, or on IFS?

yeh snisnaps are the cutest babs for sure... i think two i sold were perma-babbed by the buyers...
ive got an adult snap on AH i may permabab myself....

All sold on the AH, I listed each one for roughly about 180k and for 24hr.

They are adorable, sounds cool :) I was going to do that but then I ended up permababying a pink toned Coatl butterfly from one of my nests, one perma-baby is enough for me I think :p.

Omg the bogs are so uglllllllyyyyyy. But they are cute at the same time. Also female bog??? That face tho lol. She's like ultimate derp smug face hahaha

i found the prototype bog, this is the guy who snuck into baldwin's cauldron right before the lightning struck....

tumblr_lu731dYcQG1qa444zo1_500.png

Got an extra Harpy's Roost vista if anyone would like to buy it.

i probably asked this before-- but is there a list of the colors considered to be pastels on the new color wheel??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back