Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
found some old wheel

color_zps44d3071b.png

then i guess new colors within the ranges as well such as antique and whatnot as long has they don't have irishim and facetcrystal/gembond i guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but tbh in general those bright, more matte colors that are released as well :3 i think you can figure out ;D

nuuuuuuuu!
somebody bought my beautiful cry/face caribbean sunshine skydancer and turned her into this monstrosity:

25678192_350.png

whyyyyyyyyyy
oh the dragonity!

oh yea some more neutral colors like those look really good.

also a lil' bit less rip wallet now but ahhh gotta do some grinding or selling **** now lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

nuuuuuuuu!
somebody bought my beautiful cry/face caribbean sunshine skydancer and turned her into this monstrosity:

25678192_350.png

whyyyyyyyyyy
oh the dragonity!

lol i love those new sneks tbh, would have done the same if i could :p

sold two of the pretty skydancers, and the last wildclaw. just 8 dergs left of that group of 23 i needed to unload.

also hatched these cool bandit ridgebacks:

good luck selling! i should probably try and sell off the skins i never use lol but yeah idek maybe i should do a thread there :3

Does anyone here wanna buy an um accent for 50% off? I'm tired of selling it lol, pm me if interested.

Renting out my cauldron :3
If anyone wants Baldwin items lvl 7 or lower and would like me brew them just send the materials/tr needed, or just want some random items transmuted I can do that too.
Slow journey to lvl 8, once I'm there I'll be able to brew the skin/spinner to level up faster.

^ Yea, I definitely won't be able to get a bog until all the hype/prices die down.

I keep spending all my tr on apparel!

^ Yea, I definitely won't be able to get a bog until all the hype/prices die down.

I keep spending all my tr on apparel!

i spend mine on.. dergs or skins/accents. but i think i'm finally gonna start brewing a bit for next week, and to get my level up in general ahah.

i've gotten those two dozen dergs i needed to clear out of my lair, whittled down to six now. still free for TBTers:

gold range imp:

autumn coatls:

and last but not least:

^ Good luck!

I should be getting a bogsneak egg in a couple days, I'm on a waiting list to have someone else brew one for me.
Ah and I forgot the SFC is next week, that should help me gain some baldwin exp. from making the festival currency.

yeah i brewing like mad for SFC haha gotta need those skin craps you need ahah

gl daddy with selling those dergs! and yeah bogsneks are too cute ;;

theyre still so expensive-- you must have good dirt on them!!

Nah, just some really nice people around

I'm trying to get another unhatched bogsneak egg by asking ppl to brew but I'm missing some of the mats for the other items needed. So...idk if you guys wanted to try the free baldwin services that are in the For Sale threads, but if you do and need some goos/ooze/sludge/etc. let me know! I'll be transmuting all day.

Right now, I can give two people the materials needed to get some reinforced glass beakers brewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back