Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ay, welcome back and hope everything's okay *hugs*

yeah i have a problem with my lair too bought way too much crap lately... but they are so beautiful aha..

Tyty everything's good now ^^ I saw some of the dragons and skins you've gotten, very nice :D (The old imp is amazing, bless)

I'll add you JellyLu, welcome back I'm sorry to hear about your troubles :(.

My lair badly needs organising again, I hate getting rid of dragons.

Thanks, and thanks for the add :) I've never had to get rid of a dragon, but I wish you luck with organizing! You're lair is full of beauties *o*

I?m sorry that you had a rough time, I?ll send you a friend request:)
Yeah it was annoying, I didn't have internet or power for the longest time ;; Thank you for the add ^^

I'll add you in a bit Awake :), if you got to the second page of this thread, post #11 right at the top Xanarcah has posted lots of useful links to FR information to help get you started.

i joined like 3 days ago or less, and i'm very confused lol. my user is christinely.

welcome! feel free to add me (madrugada) if you wish!

agh yeah i miss xan now aha D: can always go stare at that 3 digit imp though *w*

Last edited:
Anyone want this beautiful boy for free?

I was originally planning on getting him a glimmer scroll and breed him with a petal/butterfly/glimmer derg, but got another WC that already has all three genes which saves me some gems.

weird, somebody bought one of my 20k dergs from AH and exalted her... i mean i dont mind at all, but why a 20k dragon??

Apathy, i may take that petals boy, i have a cry/face/underbelly WC girl and the scry looks good! just not sure for clan lore if i wanna mate her with anyone else tho...

weird, somebody bought one of my 20k dergs from AH and exalted her... i mean i dont mind at all, but why a 20k dragon??

Apathy, i may take that petals boy, i have a cry/face/underbelly WC girl and the scry looks good! just not sure for clan lore if i wanna mate her with anyone else tho...
20k? that's a shame. That's kinda why I didn't just exalt that WC, I paid 25k for him and don't feel like leveling him up to make the treasure back. I'll send you a CR, if you change your mind just cancel it. He has 11 days til he can breed.

20k? that's a shame. That's kinda why I didn't just exalt that WC, I paid 25k for him and don't feel like leveling him up to make the treasure back. I'll send you a CR, if you change your mind just cancel it. He has 11 days til he can breed.

ok, thanks! i'll take him bc if i dont mate him i have something else in mind where he may have a place in my lair.. but if it doesnt work out then i will let you know... thnx again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

just saw this derg on FR front page-- for some reason crackle looks better on Imperials imo than oa ny other breed:

@King Dad no problem! Enjoy :D
And yea that is a nice looking derg. Not a real fan of crackle myself, but it works for my plague dragons. Red hues for a splattered with blood look and then green hues for a covered with slime look.

Got this RTB WC for 25k and changed his tert to runes (that I got in AH for less than MP), and bought him an old fest accent!

He's precious! Just need to make up some more treasure for another runes scroll and I can breed iri/shim/rune wildclaws.

So I've been working diligently at getting all the familiars (clearly not going to be able to get the sprites because they're ridiculously expensive) and I've been buying at least a few a day from the AH with whatever I make each day from chests and gathering. Been trying to do more grinding regularly too and realized I can grind the 25 places relatively easily... I've been avoiding them because I figured they'd kill me quick. But once I get a few rounds I can use my Eliminate and just murder the hell out of all of them. XD Trying to avoid looking at dragons for a while and still trying to get rid of the ones I have already and get my clan down to a more reasonable number so I don't have to spend all my gathering on dang seafood each day!

I guess either they were random dom people or they just felt like it. Tbh I don't care what people do with their dergs.. I mean if they buy them it's theirs lmao

also man i'm so pumped for sfc even if i know half of the skins/accents will be rubbish probably... we can hope for good stuff though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't know how to add people tbh, so maybe you could add me instead lol

oh, well just click that add friend button bottom right but yeah i can do that if you wanna :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

added.. nice progens btw :0

found a gen1 coatl ahh yes.

kinda like the crystal/facet thing here, looks like those starmap projector things haha :D

rip munnies though looks like i need to be a bit more active here :rolleyes:

oh yes, i used to have this sunset-ish colored male imp way back that had obs crackle, looked really cool!

but yeah it can hurt your eyes if used wrongly haha

Sounds nice :), yeah I have a purple toned male imp with crackle and I don't think any other tert would work for him.

yeah sadly i have no idea about the id but i could try scrying something similar :3

dragon

can't remember the exact green color but along these lines

Last edited:
yeah he was i guess. might have gotten the green shade wrong but yeah there are so many colors now so xD

thanks though ^^

rip me and that gen1 coatl now but yeah gotta be active here or grind af haha

yeah he was i guess. might have gotten the green shade wrong but yeah there are so many colors now so xD

thanks though ^^

rip me and that gen1 coatl now but yeah gotta be active here or grind af haha

how do you even find all these genones and low id number dergs anyhow??

soembody bought my ugliest derg from AH, i think prolly bc there's an exalt bonus for snappers today, saved me the effort i guess..

speaking of imps w/crackel, i have this one at AH but free here for anyone who wants him:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back