• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined in the last registration window so the question I'm about to ask may sound silly so I apologize in advance ^^;

Ok so I have a bunch of rusted chests, iron chests, and a painted history chest. Would I get more value from opening them myself or selling them on the AH? o: Again, sorry if this is silly I just figured you guys would know what was best ^^; Ty~

I just joined in the last registration window so the question I'm about to ask may sound silly so I apologize in advance ^^;

Ok so I have a bunch of rusted chests, iron chests, and a painted history chest. Would I get more value from opening them myself or selling them on the AH? o: Again, sorry if this is silly I just figured you guys would know what was best ^^; Ty~

Hi and welcome, I joined as well in the last registration window, from what I?ve seen so far, it would be more valuable to sell those unopened on the AH c:

Hi and welcome, I joined as well in the last registration window, from what I?ve seen so far, it would be more valuable to sell those unopened on the AH c:

Oki ^-^ Thanks for the kind help~ I'll see what I can get!

Ooh, saving gems for genes? : D
YEEES ;A; I feel like I need a coatl scroll so bad. Haha

Definitely sell them unopened specially fest chests. :) and welcome to FR! :)

sigh, auction for my glimmer faes expired so tossing them back onto the AH with a lower price. poor faes, no one wants them...

my dragons

I'll try to get my hands on one with the butterfly pattern soon <3

Had to lower the price of my glimmer faes yet again bc auctions expired. At this point it'll be faster just to toss them into the Coli then exalt them.

ohh nice red colors :D

i still need to save for more old dergs -pokes gather items gimme eggs-

Found another pretty one while out looking for fodder~

Looking for any other adult dragon in return for her, or 8k.

Gone!

Last edited:
Hi there, my three dragons reached level 10 today and I bought two Ambush for a lower price than Auction House average, from a kind trader who gave me a little discount.
Should I give those two Ambush to one dragon, ore one each to two of my dragons?
Still have no Eliminate because it?s so pricy, and I kinda hope it drops while fighting in the coli,
or I?ll buy it then, when I saved a little more of course^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back