• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, my three dragons reached level 10 today and I bought two Ambush for a lower price than Auction House average, from a kind trader who gave me a little discount.
Should I give those two Ambush to one dragon, ore one each to two of my dragons?
Still have no Eliminate because it?s so pricy, and I kinda hope it drops while fighting in the coli,
or I?ll buy it then, when I saved a little more of course^^

Might as well put them on the same dragon. There is actually a glitch in the Coli where the first Ambush of the first dragon in your party equipped with Ambush(es) doesn't do anything. Essentially it'll be like you only have one equipped. Kind of sucks, but it's still a thing. D:

Might as well put them on the same dragon. There is actually a glitch in the Coli where the first Ambush of the first dragon in your party equipped with Ambush(es) doesn't do anything. Essentially it'll be like you only have one equipped. Kind of sucks, but it's still a thing. D:

Ah okay, thank you, I?ll give both to one derg then:) That?s a funny glitch XD

Ah okay, thank you, I?ll give both to one derg then:) That?s a funny glitch XD

Yeah, it's kind of weird, but in the end it doesn't play tooo much of a role with a full team. It would be really helpful if it worked properly for training other dragons with a level 25, though.

Good luck saving for the rest of the stones you need!

Yeah, it's kind of weird, but in the end it doesn't play tooo much of a role with a full team. It would be really helpful if it worked properly for training other dragons with a level 25, though.

Good luck saving for the rest of the stones you need!

Thank you c: And hopefully the FR staff could fix the glitch if it?s not working out well with the training!

Thank you c: And hopefully the FR staff could fix the glitch if it?s not working out well with the training!

I dunno, it's apparently been a glitch since before I joined the site, a bit over a year ago. I suspect it's not very high up on their priority list.

I dunno, it's apparently been a glitch since before I joined the site, a bit over a year ago. I suspect it's not very high up on their priority list.

Well I guess we have to live with this glitch then:eek:
On a side note, I think Kiena?s Coliseum/Fighting Guide is much more helpful to me, it is much more detailed, and it has more helpful tips :3

Well I guess we have to live with this glitch then:eek:
On a side note, I think Kiena?s Coliseum/Fighting Guide is much more helpful to me, it is much more detailed, and it has more helpful tips :3

Yesss, Kiena's guide is a really good read. : D It can't be beat for its thoroughness in covering everything.

I do personally like Culex's actual builds better though, Mire build aside.

Uhg, since my work fried our system it takes like a million years to navigate through FR, like it takes at least a minute to load the familiars on each page for me to love... with 4 pages of dragons that's really tedious...

So close to completion...

I only need the cape and footpads...

I only have 322 treasure right now lol ok now I have 3022 from doing Tomo.

and daaaarn, Swipp has Crimson Wing Silks offer up but I don't have the mats.

Last edited:
anyone want her? she's an XYY :)

send a CR to cheezyfries for free if you'd like! her brother's on the AH, willing to take 8k through CR if you name before exalting

No one will buy my dragons and now need space and I can't afford the upgrade... dang it

Last edited:
Just started training up 3 more dragons. .-. I'd forgotten what a pain the middle levels are.

Let's see how far I can get with them before I get bored and leave them where they're at. xD;

Just started training up 3 more dragons. .-. I'd forgotten what a pain the middle levels are.

Let's see how far I can get with them before I get bored and leave them where they're at. xD;

ikr i hate training once they get to 10-20 levels ugh

I finally got enough to buy 1 eliminate. Also I started training a new team since I messed up the stat points for my first one.

Got a lightning egg this morning!! Also, scored a butterfly winged mirror for 9kT last night...I think it was a typo but B')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back