• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies and gents !!

I present to you, Rodoreamon, my progen after being fully gened and breed changed :DDDDD <3333 Any ideas on what kind of apparel i should get her? Since she's my progen she can't leave my lair for a dress up ;-; Leonaa is good at dressing up dragons sigh. I'm so happy she's the only dragon with this new name tho <3 Hopefully it stays that way. ( in case you're wondering, she's a character from the anime Simoun~)

Time to start looking for an accent too o-o

And here is Adonis, the poor guy is my random progen, i gave him a scatterscroll and dear lord did he come out hideous, originally he was Caribbean/Jade/Fire now he is Violet/Brown/Tomato x.x so time to buy another scatter :'DD

Bought another scatter scroll, yey hopefully this one gives out a more decent coloring :D

Gold/Platinum/Green Hmmm interesting

He looks kind of nice, if he would've had a tert with a yellow range i would keep it.

dragonpic2 (10).jpg

And 3rd Scatter Midnight/IVORY/Coal <3 so much better than the rest, but with the genes i want to give him, it doesn't work out at all

Last edited:
Nice! It sounds like you've got a pretty good start so far! Feel free to post up any questions you might have, there's a TON of stuff to experience in the first few weeks and it can get overwhelming.

And thank youuu. : D And yeah, lair space is pretty steep, but it can help you make a lot of money down the line, so there's also that.

Yeah, I read a lot of the help guides so now I?m doing pretty okay c; I do have questions though:

About the Coliseum, which dragon should I train, is just any dragon species good? What about the element? (with element I mean fire, ice, light, earth and so on)

Where do people find those treasure chests, like "Faerielight Chest", from scavenging or digging?
And what kind of items are to be found inside? (I?m just curious >.<)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I present to you, Rodoreamon, my progen after being fully gened and breed changed :DDDDD <3333 Any ideas on what kind of apparel i should get her? Since she's my progen she can't leave my lair for a dress up ;-; Leonaa is good at dressing up dragons sigh. I'm so happy she's the only dragon with this new name tho <3 Hopefully it stays that way. ( in case you're wondering, she's a character from the anime Simoun~)

Ah nice and colourful, I gave my coatl girl a silk scarf and a neck bow^^

Time to start looking for an accent too o-o

I really love how your progen turned out. <3 Magnificent.

Good luck with the random progen though.

I'll take a look through some apparel in a bit to see if I can find something that might be nice.

Bought a Cherub and a Peregrine and now I have one thousand treasure left (had to open some gilded chests too, awww)

But at least my custom progen is no longer a triple basic

Last edited:
Yeah, I read a lot of the help guides so now I?m doing pretty okay c; I do have questions though:

About the Coliseum, which dragon should I train, is just any dragon species good? What about the element? (with element I mean fire, ice, light, earth and so on)

Where do people find those treasure chests, like "Faerielight Chest", from scavenging or digging?
And what kind of items are to be found inside? (I?m just curious >.<)

Ask us anything. : D

For the coli, choose dragons you really like to look at. Because you'll be looking at them A LOT in the future. For just a general, all purpose team to farm for loot drops with, species and element don't matter. Some dragons start off with Contuse, others start with Scratch. If you have a Contuse dragon, buy it the ability stone Scratch and use it to replace Contuse.

There are some specialized stat builds for dragons that are designed to do very specific things. For these builds, the element does matter. So like Mages and Mire dragons. But that might be a bit advanced for where you're at.

There are two basic kinds of chests. There are Festival Chests. Those are like the Faerielight one you named, and Pestilent Chest, and Dioptase Chest. There are a loooot of these, all with different names. They're from Festivals and contain a skin or accent plus a small amount of treasure. HERE is a guide I wrote for the last festival that explains how festivals work.

The other kind of chests are more common: Rusted Treasure Chest, Iron Treasure Chest, Gilded Treasure Chest. These are found from Digging in any region, and can also be obtained by bonding with your familiars over and over. They contain treasure, gems, apparel, familiars. The better the chest, the better the chance for good items/more money.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bought a Cherub and a Peregrine and now I have one thousand treasure left (had to open some gilded chests too, awww)

But at least my custom progen is no longer a triple basic

Ooh, very nice! : D Cherub and Peregrine are one of my favorite gene combos.

Did you get anything nice from the chests other than the money you needed?

Ask us anything. : D

For the coli, choose dragons you really like to look at. Because you'll be looking at them A LOT in the future. For just a general, all purpose team to farm for loot drops with, species and element don't matter. Some dragons start off with Contuse, others start with Scratch. If you have a Contuse dragon, buy it the ability stone Scratch and use it to replace Contuse.

There are some specialized stat builds for dragons that are designed to do very specific things. For these builds, the element does matter. So like Mages and Mire dragons. But that might be a bit advanced for where you're at.

There are two basic kinds of chests. There are Festival Chests. Those are like the Faerielight one you named, and Pestilent Chest, and Dioptase Chest. There are a loooot of these, all with different names. They're from Festivals and contain a skin or accent plus a small amount of treasure. HERE is a guide I wrote for the last festival that explains how festivals work.

The other kind of chests are more common: Rusted Treasure Chest, Iron Treasure Chest, Gilded Treasure Chest. These are found from Digging in any region, and can also be obtained by bonding with your familiars over and over. They contain treasure, gems, apparel, familiars. The better the chest, the better the chance for good items/more money.

Thank you, you?re really helpfull c:
Currently I train a wind, ice and water dragon, it?s taking forever to finish just one fight, even in the Woodland Path area.

Ah the chests are from festivals.
Yeah the earth festival was fun, I got the stuff from the Festive Favors, but I never found one of those chests.

Last edited:
Thank you, you?re really helpfull c:
Currently I train a wind, ice and water dragon, it?s taking forever to finish just one fight, even in the Woodland Path area.

Ah the chests are from festivals.
Yeah the earth festival was fun, I got the stuff from the Festive Favors, but I never found one of those chests.

: D

Can I see which dragons you're training? The first few levels can be tough to get through, but keep at it!

Yeah, festival chests can be difficult to find. Or they might pop out in your first battle. It's pretty much all RNG/luck based. Hopefully you'll be luckier in the next festival. o:

: D

Can I see which dragons you're training? The first few levels can be tough to get through, but keep at it!

Yeah, festival chests can be difficult to find. Or they might pop out in your first battle. It's pretty much all RNG/luck based. Hopefully you'll be luckier in the next festival. o:

Yeah it?s tough, here are the dragons I?m training:

I haven`t spend all of their available stat points, because I?m afraid to mess something up c;

Last edited:
Hm, just looking at them, I can see a couple things that would make training more difficult. First off, they're all different levels. Dragons gain exp based on the highest level in the party. Basically this means, with your current team, you're fighting in a venue that's about the right difficulty for your team, but you're getting less exp for it.

Second, it doesn't look like any of the stat points have been spent with Wink, and only some of the points spent with Gwaihir. Dragons don't get stronger inherently based on being a certain level, you'll need to put their points into stats in order for them to feel the effects.

Third, Moonrise's stats are pretty evenly spread out, which is actually not what the majority of players consider the optimal build. A lot of people prefer what's called the Glass Cannon build, which is a TON of strength, and a TON of quick, and pretty much nothing else. It makes the dragon really fast and really strong, and the aim is to knock out enemies before they can do much (or any) damage to your team. It's not the absolute only build, of course, but many people prefer it.

If you decide to go with a Glass Cannon build, here are two of the most popular guides for different builds. :)

Culex's Guide
Kiena's Guide

Last edited:
Ah, so they should be all of the same level?
Yes I haven?t spend those stat points yet, think I need to start over again without my Fae.
Yeah I know those guides, it`s really difficult for me because I?m not familiar with fighting in games (other than Pokemon), and you also need Eliminate and another battle stone.
Thanks for your help!
Thank you for friending me<3

Last edited:
- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, very nice! : D Cherub and Peregrine are one of my favorite gene combos.

Did you get anything nice from the chests other than the money you needed?

Got around 8 pieces of rogue apparel and 3 different aviator pieces but everything else was meh. No scarves at all, very disappointing.

Last edited:
Ah, so they should be all of the same level?
Yes I haven?t spend those stat points yet, think I need to start over again without my Fae.
Yeah I know those guides, it`s really difficult for me because I?m not familiar with fighting in games (other than Pokemon), and you also need Eliminate and another battle stone.
Thanks for your help!
Thank you for friending me<3

Ideally they should be, otherwise you lose out on exp every battle. It's not the end of the world if they aren't, but it will definitely be slower.

There's an item you can use, a Tincture of Dissolution, that will let you reset your Fae's stats. : D

Eliminate and Ambush are absolute godsends. With two Ambush equipped to each dragon in a team of 3, you'll be able to move 8 times in a row before the enemies even get a single turn in. It's amazing. And in those 8 turns, you can use Eliminate to more or less OHKO everything in your path.

Ideally they should be, otherwise you lose out on exp every battle. It's not the end of the world if they aren't, but it will definitely be slower.

There's an item you can use, a Tincture of Dissolution, that will let you reset your Fae's stats. : D

Eliminate and Ambush are absolute godsends. With two Ambush equipped to each dragon in a team of 3, you'll be able to move 8 times in a row before the enemies even get a single turn in. It's amazing. And in those 8 turns, you can use Eliminate to more or less OHKO everything in your path.

Ah that sounds really easy with those battle stones, I?ll be saving up for those then, I saw people selling trained dragons also, maybe that could be an option too, but it has to be a dragon I like for my lair c; And I?m saving up for the next lair expansion too, because I only have one free space left:)

Got around 8 pieces of rogue apparel and 3 different aviator pieces but everything else was meh. No scarves at all, very disappointing.

Aww, saadd. D: Well, I guess that's the RNG life for you. Maybe you can sell the apparel you got and didn't like and use the money to buy some scarves?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah that sounds really easy with those battle stones, I?ll be saving up for those then, I saw people selling trained dragons also, maybe that could be an option too, but it has to be a dragon I like for my lair c; And I?m saving up for the next lair expansion too, because I only have one free space left:)

Yesss, I couldn't Coli without them. xD; They may be pricey, but they are absolutely worth every treasure spent on them. They can also drop in the coliseum as loot, which is pretty awesome.

Buying a pre-trained dragon is always an option! You can get a level 25 with all its stones for pretty cheap, actually, around 200k. They're usually not quite as visually appealing the cheaper they are, though. You can also hire a leveling service to level some of your dragons for you! Your Fae is one of your progens, though, and it's unable to leave your account.

If you really dig in and hit the Coliseum, it's possible to reach level 25 with a full team in around 3 days.

Aww, saadd. D: Well, I guess that's the RNG life for you. Maybe you can sell the apparel you got and didn't like and use the money to buy some scarves?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yesss, I couldn't Coli without them. xD; They may be pricey, but they are absolutely worth every treasure spent on them. They can also drop in the coliseum as loot, which is pretty awesome.

Buying a pre-trained dragon is always an option! You can get a level 25 with all its stones for pretty cheap, actually, around 200k. They're usually not quite as visually appealing the cheaper they are, though. You can also hire a leveling service to level some of your dragons for you! Your Fae is one of your progens, though, and it's unable to leave your account.

If you really dig in and hit the Coliseum, it's possible to reach level 25 with a full team in around 3 days.

I never would part with my Fae anyway, I meant I might stop training him c; My favourite dragon species are Fae and Spiral<3
200k would be quite cheap, if it`s a trained dragon with all stones equipped though, for the time beeing I try with my dragons and save up some treasure, patience it is c: Thank you for all the advice!

I never would part with my Fae anyway, I meant I might stop training him c; My favourite dragon species are Fae and Spiral<3
200k would be quite cheap, if it`s a trained dragon with all stones equipped though, for the time beeing I try with my dragons and save up some treasure, patience it is c: Thank you for all the advice!

Oh, if you're going to drop him from the team, I might be able to help you out a bit. If you choose another dragon to take the Fae's place, you can send the three of them to me and I'll level them up to 9 or 10 for you tonight. : D Only if you want to, of course.

Just gonna slide this in here~ I'm slowly purging my lair and saving up gems so I'm selling these 2 coatls for 50 gems ea (or 35kT, just send CR)

Oh, if you're going to drop him from the team, I might be able to help you out a bit. If you choose another dragon to take the Fae's place, you can send the three of them to me and I'll level them up to 9 or 10 for you tonight. : D Only if you want to, of course.

Oh wow, that would be a great help, are you sure you want to do that?
I?d send you Wink, Gwaihir and my Nocture dragon?

Oh wow, that would be a great help, are you sure you want to do that?
I?d send you Wink, Gwaihir and my Nocture dragon?

Yep!

Sure, send me any three you'd like. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just gonna slide this in here~ I'm slowly purging my lair and saving up gems so I'm selling these 2 coatls for 50 gems ea (or 35kT, just send CR)

Ooh, saving gems for genes? : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back