Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops, looks like I missed the only copy of Oil Spill in the AH.
*throws thread up*
The search begins for the retired accent.

Arcane is going to lose like always, lmao. I want to switch flights because they're not really strong at pushing T.T;;;

Uhhhh I'm not sure there is one, but its March 8th-14th I'm pretty sure.

The whole story is Shadow and Arcane have been planning a battle for a while I guess. They happened to chose the week Ice also chose for a conquest. Everybody was cool with it and nobody decided to move so now its a 3-way battle :D
Well, I think we all know who's going to win that battle :rolleyes:

Better get my EF dergs ready and stock up on some fodder soon too. Are you going to be in Ice Arena?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Arcane is going to lose like always, lmao. I want to switch flights because they're not really strong at pushing T.T;;;

pLEASE JOIN ICE

Mia, get over to Lighttttt. Let us show you the ways of dom and the illuminati

Also....
gxqjU31.png

kMn1LvA.png

*cries*

Why is that user made accent so expensive? It's pretty, but it costs too much :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, be careful around Light Flight. They'll tell you to exalt your babies.
It's retired, The last copy that the owner owned has been sold. This one has only just come up.

WHAT EXALTING BABIES AND DINNER
*hides signature*

You must join us, young magelet. Let us show you our dominance ways...
They might, but I kinda want Arcane to win just because it would be HUGE for them. :)

What's that? The Ice Arena thing? I think I know but uh yeah. Maybe we could all be an arena :D
Ice Arena is a competition held during Dom to see who can exalt the most. It's pretty cool, the prizes are huge, but you have to be hella active (or say that you are, otherwise you don't get a good team :p) to win.
Also, be careful around Light Flight. They'll tell you to exalt your babies.
*insert terribly done cameo* "Really? Well, I know that Ice Flight would never do that." *wink* :rolleyes:

Sorry but water flight are the rulers of dominance. We always get one spot in 1st every year. Imagine that, a guaranteed 1st place spot each year. No one can ignore that.

Drops link here: x

Check out this person's art thread in their sig too.... amazing @___@
Omg, I saw that thread. T.T;;;; I asked to be put on the ping list /dies
I haven't even gotten any of the festival items yet because I've used all my pinecones on art, lmao.
Yess, very good. I love Light's eyes aswell, they go with almost everything.

They do! unlike arcane, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back