• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
banana colored hair!

Thank u ,I was stuck between yellow banana or i was going to do very bright green XD

rsz_1rsz_2rsz_img_0255.jpg

Last edited:
Heyo~ So I'm going to be posting up all the dragons that have no familiars in the A.H. but I figured I'd post here first to see if anyone was interested.

They're all on the second page of my lair (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58866&page=2). Go ahead and offer whatever you can, preferably in treasure and there's a high chance I'll sell it for whatever price you name. I really just want em to go to people that will like them and will take care of them :>

LOOK AT THIS CUTE LITTLE BABY I JUST BOUGHT

only 25 gems \o/

Wow! gorgeous!

--

I'm tempted to use a tricolor scatter scroll on my original dragon, I don't know ~what~ I was thinking when I chose her colors, they're atrocious.

Have any of you used the scrolls? If so, how was that?

Omg finally got Jupiter Primary .Well Know i have to Save up for Saturn But my bank has hole in it Lol

BBCode:

PrimaryStorm Jupiter
SecondaryWhite Butterfly
TertiaryViolet Glimmer

Below is Leo mate Lavandula,Am going to change her name when i can Get renaming scroll.Good news i change it to Nyx ( goddess of night in greek mythology)

BBCode:

Last edited:
ayyyy amigas im back

im glad they had a nice vista this time rather than those boring crowns and love the fam too! and so many noice skins rip

ayyyy amigas im back

im glad they had a nice vista this time rather than those boring crowns and love the fam too! and so many noice skins rip

ah man, i forgot i had seen people with crowns from prior years. I waaaaaaaant a croooooooowwwwnnneeeee!!! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

here are my first non-progen hatchlings:

cute noodle girl with 2 new colors (cinnamon/orange/honey-- Crikey she's a cuppa tea!):

yeah i have most crowns except light cause i missed that holiday **** last year bc dumb holidays

nice snood dergs you got there!

spiral boy also with 2 new colors (leaf/latte/canteloupe)

pretty sure im going to sell or exalt these two. would the fact of 2 new colors fetch a little more at auction? do you guys wait til theyre not hatchlings anymore to sell? any advice would be appreciated, gracias!
(altho, a cuppa tea derg, i may keep, hmmmm...)

I Love FR holidays ;0) I Got all the light items plus the skin i wanted.Very happy how she turn out

BBCode:

Last edited:
i need moar fr treasure im so poor :( but yeah gonna see if i can brew up some **** for this festa though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back