• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help, I need moral support. >~<

Someone please tell me these are not pretty, ready to be leveled and exalted.
Bought all of them for 7kt each in the AH. I’m going to lower my threshold to 5k after this. WTH.
Also, does anyone know if the lighting/arcane payout is going to go up tomorrow? Or is that top secret? :p Or rather not determined yet?

Lightning and Arcane agreed on fixed prices up until saturday.
So yes on Saturday there is a chance they will jump in price. If not you can always sell preleveled fodder. I think if you level to 5, you can sell those at 12k right now. Maybe 15k on saturday

I just joined the game as RainbowCherry, as part of the Shadow Flight.

This is my boi, Luxaris!

Luxaris.jpg

The female that flew into the den at the start happened to be the same breed as him (Unless this is normal), so is the only way to get new dragons into the den/brand new genes by scavenging or buying one? I really want to get myself a Fae dragon.

yeah you get two progens that you cant trade or sell, you can exalt but you dont get the treas from it.

and yeah either you have to breed, buy new ones or dig/scavenge for eggs. also if you are new there should be giveaways for new members in your flight's forum aswell.

yeah you get two progens that you cant trade or sell, you can exalt but you dont get the treas from it.

and yeah either you have to breed, buy new ones or dig/scavenge for eggs. also if you are new there should be giveaways for new members in your flight's forum aswell.

Alright, I'll try scavenging for some eggs before I try to look for a giveaway. Thank you!

Lightning and Arcane agreed on fixed prices up until saturday.
So yes on Saturday there is a chance they will jump in price. If not you can always sell preleveled fodder. I think if you level to 5, you can sell those at 12k right now. Maybe 15k on saturday

Nice, thanks a lot for the info. I?m mostly wondering if I should hurry up and train all of them to level 7 and send them off to make more lair space. So that I can buy more exalt fodder now for tomorrow. Because their prices are going to spike tomorrow as well, right?
Or should I rather take my time and level them up to lvl 10 and sell them tomorrow? Ahh, choices. >~<

Alright, I'll try scavenging for some eggs before I try to look for a giveaway. Thank you!

yeah and you can always buy cheap hatchlings from the auction house as well and wait until they age and such unless you are into oldies and gen1's

yeah and you can always buy cheap hatchlings from the auction house as well and wait until they age and such unless you are into oldies and gen1's

Right, I just got a bit of treasure from the quiz thing I found on a guide, so I'll see if I can afford one. :p Are digging and scavenging the only ones that give you eggs, and do they give you specific types of dragons, out of curiosity? I couldn't find it on the big guide I found.

Right, I just got a bit of treasure from the quiz thing I found on a guide, so I'll see if I can afford one. :p Are digging and scavenging the only ones that give you eggs, and do they give you specific types of dragons, out of curiosity? I couldn't find it on the big guide I found.

You can also get eggs from the coliseum. I think I've gotten one egg from it before. You can't get eggs from digging, though. Digging mainly gives you nice chests.
The eggs will determine what color eyes your dragon will have. For example, light will have yellow, and ice will have white. Except for nocturne eggs, which just hatch a random nocturne.

Yahooo ~level my my dragon to Lv 25 (Am still looking for rally pay 40 btb) i have No luck on finding them in the coliseum, here my baby boy ;)

BBCode:

Last edited:
A word of advice on unhatched eggs: they're extremely valuable, especially right now. If you prefer money, check the auction house prices first. The colors you get from them are random and it's likely you'll get a dragon worth less than the egg itself. If you REALLY want to hatch, I'd wait til June 8th or afterwards, since that's when we get the new colors.

I just bought this guy a little bit ago. This is my first 6 digit :D, really excited. Only if it was an Imperial, it'd be perfect. Scatter project after June 8th, but I need one still so :((

Think I'll be waiting awhile before I can even think about 5 digits, especially Imps. Some this weekend I saw go were just lovely. Color wheel needs to get here, egggggsss 0_0

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yahooo ~level my my dragon to Lv 25 (Am still looking for rally pay 40 btb) i have No luck on finding them in the coliseum, here my baby boy ;)

BBCode:

He is a looker! Now he go and make you some $ in Coli! Thought I had a Rally for you, but it got snatched up in ah, sorry

Last edited:

I just bought this guy a little bit ago. This is my first 6 digit :D, really excited. Only if it was an Imperial, it'd be perfect. Scatter project after June 8th, but I need one still so :((

Think I'll be waiting awhile before I can even think about 5 digits, especially Imps. Some this weekend I saw go were just lovely. Color wheel needs to get here, egggggsss 0_0

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

He is a looker! Now he go and make you some $ in Coli! Thought I had a Rally for you, but it got snatched up in ah, sorry

ohhh, I love the pearlcatcher's colors!

He is a looker! Now he go and make you some $ in Coli! Thought I had a Rally for you, but it got snatched up in ah, sorry[/QUOTE]

thanks am very happy i bough him But he was expensive lol but hopeful i can get it stuff back from the coliseum to pay it back,i like your new dragon and the appeal looks good on him. It too bad about the rally been searching for a 2 days and no luck XD

P.S where is the best place to farm /good drops in the coliseum

Last edited:
ok...I posted this girl yesterday but I need help! idk how to make her look more "rough"...the rest of my dragons have more of that look and she just stands out :\

other dergs are in the spoiler for reference...hoping for some ideas...! THANKS!

Ahhhh I want to buy my 4-digit <3333
SOON!!!!
As soon as june 8th rolls around, man. Imma be makin' cash like crazy B)

ok...I posted this girl yesterday but I need help! idk how to make her look more "rough"...the rest of my dragons have more of that look and she just stands out :\

other dergs are in the spoiler for reference...hoping for some ideas...! THANKS!

The Naturalist Adornments could work well, since the other dragons you posted all have antlers and your Coatl has a Nature themed accent, also the Birdskull stuff (brown or black?), the Skeletal Chimes and maybe some bandages,
but yeah the Sylvan stuff doesn?t look much "rough" ^^

Last edited:
The Naturalist Adornments could work well, since the other dragons you posted all have antlers and your Coatl has a Nature themed accent, also the Birdskull stuff (brown or black?), the Skeletal Chimes and maybe some bandages,
but yeah the Sylvan stuff doesn?t look much "rough" ^^

the skeletal chimes were the perfect suggestion! :D thank you much, roseflower!!!!!

they finally fixed my registration code from the last registration period. so now i gotta, uh figure out what the heck i'm doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back