• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After months of forgetting I finally joined! This is actually so confusing I don't even know where to start!

After months of forgetting I finally joined! This is actually so confusing I don't even know where to start!

which flight did you join? :) what are you confused about? I know I was super confused when I first joined too XD

Welcome new players~ I'm Jelly of Shadow and I collect imps and subspecies. Feel free to add me! I have the same user as here :3

I wasn't confused at all when I first joined. I just explored and got the hang of the site after maybe a day or two. Ofc you learn more as you go, like terminology and such. Like I didn't know everything about scrying until like 2/3 months in.

Welcome to all the new players~~ Hopefully you'll find FR a fun place to be and meet new people too!!

I got him for 5kg :') Like I've said, it was an incredibly lucky purchase because he could have gone for a lot lot lot more.
Dang. Nice grab.

Buying Rally(Level 5 ) Battle stone Pay with all my Btb i have in the bar ;)

Finally joining, been wanting to ever since I heard of FR here on TBT. Waiting for my confirmation code rn

which flight did you join? :) what are you confused about? I know I was super confused when I first joined too XD
I joined the Nature Flight :) and I'm confused about nearly everything about the site welp hopefully there's a newbie guide also I have no idea how to earn heaps of treasure.

Last edited:
Ay welcome everyone. Feel free to add me, I'm Madrugada over there :D

Used to be in nature before so yeah hi friend :p

I joined the Nature Flight :) and I'm confused about nearly everything about the site welp hopefully there's a newbie guide also I have no idea how to earn heaps of treasure.

Welcome to flight rising!

I'm on hotel wifi right now, but there are some partially finished guides on things like starting out and making money on page 2 of this thread.

Welcome to all the new players ^^, feel free to add me on FR my username is PixieSparkles. I'm currently in Arcane but switching flights in October.

Forgot to mention I chose the Wind Flight and feel free to add me over there as Zerolin

Hi there! I'm Castella on FR. Feel free to add if you want!

Is everybody else impatiently waiting for the color wheel expansion? ; v ;

Help, I need moral support. >~<

Someone please tell me these are not pretty, ready to be leveled and exalted.
Bought all of them for 7kt each in the AH. I?m going to lower my threshold to 5k after this. WTH.
Also, does anyone know if the lighting/arcane payout is going to go up tomorrow? Or is that top secret? :p Or rather not determined yet?

ayy nice turt dergs i love the pastel pink ones!

you mean dom? that can change last minute haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back