• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Eligible β˜…Β·.Β·Β΄ π‚πšπ¦π©π’π§π  𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐑𝐒𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 `Β·.Β·β˜…

Island/Town Name
Phirone
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Orange
Native Flower
Pansies

Princess Mipha

πšƒπš‘πšŠπš—πš”πšœ πšπš˜πš› 𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚜 ₍ᐒ.Λ¬.β‘…α’β‚Ž
Bells
Switch
2701-5744-4416
Island
Phirone
Leif
Dreamy Easter Egg
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Y0ItPws.png

Tx1UaGT.png
zUtpb04.png

Planeticket.png

"It's the 20th March of 2020. Mayor Zari of Galaxy was excited that the day has finally come, but also very nervous to leave her town and job behind. After all she has spent years in this town, made a lot of friends and created a little paradise.
Her villagers are very understandig that she wants to start new and they motivate her to do the probably biggest step of her life! So the time has come.. 20.03.2020 at 9:39 PM she goes into the plane to start her new life in
Phirone. Zari also decided to change her name to Nekko.
So her new adventure begun.."

Last edited:
18th January 2023
PtMPAZw.jpg

Today I took a trip to the museum.
I saw so many beautiful butterflies and stunning insects,
it's crazy how much diversity there is, isn't it?
I must say that I am really proud to say that the fossil section
of the museum is complete, thanks to me! I could watch those giants for hours...

tDQ5P1h.jpg
xqZJ0Ir.jpg

Of course I also took a look at the aquarium.
I still need to get ahold of a lot of fish, but it's not easy to catch them all.
Lastly, the art section. I must admit, I am pretty lazy when it comes to buy art,
especially since there are fake ones, from what I've heard..
who would sell fake art, hmpf!

TkZNS7v.jpg
p0UjEsN.jpg

The trip to the museum wouldn't be complete without a cup of coffee though.
So I went to Brewster and he made me a (slightly too hot) cup of his special coffee.
There is nobody who can make a better one than him.
I hope tomorrow will be another fun day on Phirone!

vax8gYE.jpg

19th January 2023
OnDXj2w.jpg

I figured after a long museum trip it would be great to just relax a bit.
Chai and me ended up working on a little project together at her house!
It was nothing huge, just some random ideas we had in our minds,
like a chair made out of hardwood and a lamp that we created out of seashells
we found on the beach the other day. It's really great to have such a good
friend living next to me. She also comes often over to my house, but everytime
Chai comes over there are biscuits disappearing.. I wonder if she has something
to do with that? Anyways, nothing else happened today on Phirone.
I mean, even the coolest island has some boring days! Nekko out!

21st January 2023
bKPgqqj.jpg

Today is the concert of K.K. and I really want to color my hair before going to it.
It has been such a long time since I've had a crazy hair color, so I decided to go
for blue.. a deep blue to be exact! After about one hour of frustration and carefully
applying the dye I was pretty tired, but look how gorgeous it already looks.
I am hopeful that it will turn out A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !

bow34kR.jpg

Well, after about 30 minutes I rinsed the dye out and.. well, look for yourself.
It's not blue, it's grey with a very faint touch of blue...
I mean, it's not awful, but it is not the color I was aiming for.
And of course I forgot to turn on the heater before hopping into the bath
and now I am freezing, ugh.

fmLQh7F.jpg

The longer I looked at my now new haircolor, the more I liked it and I decided to
just go with the flow and try on some different clothes. I think this outfit is
pretty cute and it's warm enough for an outside concert.
I can't wait to see K.K. live with my friends!!

sV5EQYF.png

Time for K.K.
kfbtUrm.jpg

The concert was amazing!! A lot of my friends couldn't come since they've gotten a cold,
but at least Etoile, Rudy and Poppy were able to make it. Luckily it wasn't snowing,
so my outfit was holding me warm enough. I have no idea how Etoile wasn't freezing..
I guess her wool must keep her really warm. Anyways, K.K. asked if I had a wish for a song
and I chose "K.K. Hop". Brilliant song. The lyrics are so well fitting to the beat and
you won't believe it.. HE GAVE ME A SIGNED CD OF THE SONG, AAAHHH!!!
I am SO going to hang it up in the living room for everyone to see.
For now I really have to go to sleep now, I mean if I am even able to.

I am still so shaken from this awesome night. Good Night!

25th January 2023
9kNytpR.jpg

Guys, when I tell you I have been feeling really bad lately, you won't even be able to
imagine how bad it actually was. I'm sorry for not posting for a few days, but I have been
laying in bed sick since Sunday. I could barely even walk, I rarely felt that sick in my life.
Sunday and Monday were definitely the worst and on top of that I had to take care of my baby
alone on Monday. I literally slept on the floor to still give her "company",
but that's all I could do...

r1TCgcL.jpg
t35qxl6.jpg

Not even a magic cup of good ol' Brewsters coffee helped. I was just done at this point.
I finally got some strength back for the first time since Sunday to actually look at a screen
without worrying of any side effects, yay! I can't wait to get back into regularly writing into
my journal, but I am not sure I'll be able to right now. Maybe every second day, I'll have to see
as now it's Ninas turn to be sick and she needs her Mommy a LOT and will get me a LOT!
For now I'll go back to bed and get as much rest as I can before my little scream "monster"
is going to wake up. Good Night everyone!

TqZo7VY.jpg

29th January 2023
d80tLC8.jpg

Today I woke up and for the first time since Sunday I feel like the grippe is almost gone!
To be sure of not overworking myself directly I decided to spend the day with my little girl.
We danced, built a tower and played with her toys. It was a lot of fun!!
I couldn't imagine my life without her anymore. She makes me feel good even when I am sick.
She will soon need a new bed, as she is outgrowing her current one so fast.
It is crazy how we thought the saying "They grow up so fast!" is not real and here
we are now, seeing our own kids grow up and think.. "Wow, they do indeed grow up real fast!"

1st February 2023
NnlkZnX.jpg

Dizzy! He's one of those Villagers that I wanted to let go off my Island,
but once he asked to live somewhere else I couldn't bring myself to actually say 'Yes'.
He's my best friend and I could never let him go anymore. We had tons of fun today at my house.
We shared jokes, ate some CrΓͺpes together and he shared some ideas for my future house renovations. It wasn't an eventful day, but it was still fun to hang out with my best buddy.
Sadly he had to go rather early, as he still felt a bit sick from his cold.
I can't wait for Dizzy to come back though, we might go together to drink a coffee
soon at Brewsters. I love coffee, especially the one with Pigeon milk!

IBtXUM2.jpg

2nd February 2023
jRRJ201.jpg

It's Lennys birthday, yay! Of course we had to bake a cake for this occasion.
I sat Nina next to me and we decided on a strawberry cheesecake, since he loves this one.
Nina helped me out a lot by motivating me and taste testing. According to her it's delicious!

9PSP49K.jpg

After making the kitchen a mess, it was finally done.. the strawberry cheesecake is
ready to be eaten by Lenny and all his birthday-guests. I hope they will like it!!

mxs4j9t.jpg

We held the party on a boat and invited everyone who lives on Phirone.
Sadly a few guests couldn't make it, as the cold is still going around the island,
but they sent cards so that's okay! Lenny had a great time and loved his cake.
I can't wait to make another one next year for his round birthday.
It will be special, at least I hope I can do how I want it to be!

6th February 2023
s3vDVdM.jpg

Not the most interesting days currently on Phirone. Nothing is happening, the villagers
are all busy shoveling snow, as there was a big snowstorm during the night.
I am just relaxing inside my home for today, I think. I am tired.. I had a ton of
fun and activities the last few days, so a day or two of rest sounds reasonable!
I will try and post more tomorrow, as I planned on doing some gardening..
even though in Winter it's not the best time to garden, but as long as the sun is shining, why not!
The news said tomorrow will be a sunny day and there shouldn't be any new snowfall, yay!
I must admit, I am getting a bit tired of all the snow, I want green gras, I want warmth!!

11th February 2023
l04mUCr.jpg

It has been a while. I sadly have to report that I am sick once again, but let's
talk about my week. I've done a lot of gardening, since it started to be more sunny
and warm. I've managed to grow some vegetables and will give some of them to Lenny
for his Restaurant. I heard he'll make some soups with them, perfect for winter!
Other than that I've only been outside a couple of times to take Nina for a walk
or to do some shopping. Sadly nothing interesting, but I did find a present for
a upcoming birthday! I wish I could report more interesting things from Phirone,
but I must rest. The Villagers are all taking great care of me, they are so lovely.
Marshal brought me some medicine and Dizzy decided to bring me his favorite book,
so I won't get bored while being stuck on the couch. Nothing beats great friendship. 🧑

Back