• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎮 Adieu, Hellish Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior Photos:
3UdD6q4.jpeg
oLr9OM7.jpeg

Name: Snow
Town Name: Flowert
Town Dream Address: DA-5E00-00F6-8277
About Your Dream: A sleepy and dreary place. The flowers are sweet, and some so sweet it could make you sick.
While stuck in the cold, the warming interiors feel nostalgic.

Proof Photos:
lxUvpSm.jpeg
LePOkDC.jpeg

Interior Photos: One screenshot

IMG_1563.jpg

About Your Dream: Short explanation for your dream/interiors:
When I was a little girl I always wanted to be a mermaid. The whole room is filled with the mermaid furniture set to reflect a childhood dream. Much like the little mermaid who likes to collect human treasures. I have a few different items added in the room design. I have a claw machine, Lily record player and a makeup kit. I like to believe that I found these treasures underwater. I also have a backyard pool as a mermaid needs water to chill in.

Proof Photo:
IMG_1566.jpg

Aloha, here's my entry. I'm sorry for the poor quality, but the room is bright as the surface of the sun and my phone sucks.
o-o

Interior Photos:

Name: Fox
Town name: Foxton
Town Dream Address
:
DA-4A00-01F6-9626

Not my original town, but darn close. I made this town to have the biggest flower field I could at the time. I'd say I succeeded.
My interiors were originally exclusively based off of others dreams. I'd take dream rooms and refurbish them to my liking. However, the two rooms included are my own design entirely, based off of rooms I used to live in irl.
Proof Photo:

Last edited:
Interior Photos:
1000008513.jpg

1000008516.jpg

Name: Leena
Character entering: Leena
Town Name: Sea Burd
Town Dream Address: DA-4B00-01F6-6CF8
About Your Dream: My house is a celebration of who I am as a person and everything I love. The first photo is my drawing room, where I entertain guests with souvenirs from my travels and a spot of tea. 🍵 The second is my bedchamber, which has a soothing, starry theme. It contains a few of my personal belongings in addition to housing a collection of Sea Burd's precious artifacts and regalia.
Proof Photo:
1000008517.jpg

1000008518.jpg

Interior Photos:

IMG_0701.jpeg

IMG_0698.jpeg

Name
: November
Town Name: Feldspar
Town Dream Address: DA-4C00-0014-B3AA
About Your Dream: I’ve loved the robot set for as long as I’ve played Animal Crossing. And I was utterly charmed by the little fruit furniture in New Leaf. Each room in my house is an ode to one of my favorite furniture sets in the game: Alpine, Modern, Robot, Blue, Fruit, and Ranch. November worked hard on coordinating each room and is proud to show them off for you. As for Feldspar as a whole—please enjoy our colorful and contemporary town of art and flowers! Color-coded walkways included!
Proof Photos:

IMG_0700.jpeg

IMG_0702.jpeg

Interior Photos:
IMG-4243.jpg
IMG-4246.jpg

Name: Rosie
Town Name: MiniCity
Town Dream Address: DA - 6F00 01F6 BCC3
About Your Dream:

MiniCity is a terrible but cute name which sums up my barely teenager self at the time! It's funny, in my new leaf town every single room in each house is decorated but new horizons is the opposite. None of those rooms are decorated properly (because acnh items suck)!? The rooms featured are my 'attic' and basement - the attic is cosy and homey whereas the basement is the home of all my cool items that don't go anywhere else, sort of like a mismatch collection. I hope u enjoy all the houses and rooms in my town, but I like these two the most!

Proof Photo:
IMG-4244.jpg
IMG-4245.jpg

Interior Photos:
AWY3x51.jpeg

About Your Dream: This is my favourite room to spend a calm time in decorated with warm colours and some mush furniture, plants, cute villager pics and other small items. Here you can relax by drinking tea, enjoying the house plants, treading on the Autumn floor that makes a nice rustling sound and of course you can take a good nap!
Proof Photo:
pz618zp.jpeg

Interior Photos:

1710534943430.png
1710534956372.png

Name: X
Town Name: Lyset
Town Dream Address: DA-4D00-01F6-C0CC
About Your Dream: I didn't intend to submit a DA because my house is a bit ehhhh.but I wanted to show two screenshots! This is just how I lived in high school.... before Welcome Amiibo- that's why I don't have any cool items but I remember decorating these rooms and liking the outcome! Coming back to them, I still like them! I have fond memories of pretending X was a trash goblin. And then putting Wheat Field in the bedroom and getting constant "Why.."s but it's cause the sound is very satisfying to run through! Too bad in New Horizons they don't make the same sound.. ( I am honestly so sad about that..)
Proof Photo:
1710535131734.png

Interior Photos:
1bcf0a58ab67.jpg
0386921bb351.jpg

Name: Andrew
Town Name: Moonfall
Town Dream Address: DA-4F00-01F6-C4EA.
About Your Dream: This is my front opening room and my office :) The back office is mostly parallel in terms of having stuff in the same spots on both sides. I designed it with the mindest of making sure it could server as an office and workplace if I had visitors to have a place to sit down. The front room is my favorite, it has everything I need. The Wii U is behind the statue.
Proof Photo:
56b312d9a24a.jpg
7123e9fd3857.jpg

Interior Photos:
RlYnyqr.jpeg

About Your Dream: A small studio apartment put together with the best furniture I could find from Retail and thanks to the generosity of my neighbors. It's small and cozy but it is home. I need to find a new chair that won't kill my back.
Proof Photo:
S6ggN2g.jpeg

Interior Photo:
FNL8.JPG

About Your Dream: Unlike New Horizons, New Leaf let you have a couple massive rooms, so I was happy to create a nice spacious garage. I'm always happy to help if any of the residents need something fixed. It's also pretty fun just walking around honking horns and ringing bells.

Proof:
FNL81.JPG

Interior Photos:
20240317_193733.jpg

About Your Dream: Since this is not my actual town/house, and I only had a week to make something without being able to read japanese good enough to easily use furniture, I decided to just make 1 simple room.
And ofcourse made it japanese styled room!

Proof Photo:
20240317_193749.jpg

Interior Photos:
7Z5MNyy.png
FWnuQxG.png

Name: Eska
Town Name: Red Town
Town Dream Address: DA-5C00-01F7-214E
About Your Dream: From day one my favorite thing in New Leaf was designing my home. I liked it so much I made two alternate characters just to make more houses! It was hard to choose one to enter but I eventually decided to go with Eska's home, as it is the most fun and colorful of the three. And also I gave myself the kind of spa room I would love to have in real life. lol
Proof Photo:
R1wlemV.png

tyVGLsQ.png

Interior Photos:
CZGjasG.jpg

6OdG4Dp.jpg

Name: Harvey
Town Name: Inflora
Town Dream Address: DA-4A00-01E8-E6F1.
About Your Dream: The Sweets and Mermaid sets were the ones I knew I wanted to collect when I started this town, and I'm very happy with how they came out! The Sweets room has a café theme going on with some Nintendogs enjoying a treat at the table in the corner. The Mermaid room also features a mix of items I really like that look good with the pink/blue colours, plus the Lullaboids to give it some nice relaxing ambience when the music box isn't playing. (Also, don't mind how barren my actual town is, I cleaned it up the other day so I had room to decorate it... ^^; Just make straight for my house, haha!)
Proof Photo:
NetW11C.jpg

WKrTtMY.jpg

1000011603.jpg

1000011604.jpg

I edited because I forgot to put my name :") I hope that's ok!

Name: Jessica
Town Name: Seoul
Town Dream Address: DA-5B00-01F6-53E0
About Your Dream: Seoul is a humble place that was overtaken by a hoard of flowers. Even with their large numbers, the flowers are beautiful and are the center of this perfect little town. My home is located at the southwest corner of town. The first room pictured is the main room. The second room pictured is the upstairs bedroom. Both share a zen theme with lots of color and furniture to catch your eye. Other rooms not pictured are the guest bedroom, kitchen, and creepy basement 🙃
Proof Photo:
1000011602.jpg

1000011601.jpg

Last edited:
Interior Photos:
Bz6cZmT.jpg
9QEuDug.jpg

Name: Jerry
Town Name: Blanco
Town Dream Address: DA-4C00-01F6-C45A.
About Your Dream: My house is all over the place. Pretty much every room has a different and drastic theme and style but ultimately, I'm happy with it. This house has pretty much everything including an arcade upstairs. Definitely relieved some good memories going through my house and town and overall what a great game.
Proof Photo:
mRxQUk7.jpg

Interior Photos:
HELLISHHOME1.JPG

HELLISHHOME2.JPG

Name: Choi
Town Name: WahOo
Town Dream Address: 4D00-01F7-2C12
About Your Dream: not really sure what i was going for, everything is kinda all over the place but this is just a simple gold living room area and my bedroom is the mermaid series because that's probably one of my favorites sets. staff please ignore the rest of the house lol its a mess.
Proof Photo:
HELLISHHOME1-1.JPG

HELLISHHOME2-2.JPG

Interior Photos:
totoro.JPG

kiki.JPG

Name: Snow
Town Name: SILVER
Town Dream Address: 4D00-01F7-3042
About Your Dream: I’m a huge fan of Studio Ghibli, so I designed one of my side character’s house with rooms that are inspired by several Ghibli films. First one is the dad’s office from My Neighbor Totoro and the second one is the bakery from Kiki’s Delivery Service
Proof Photo:

totoro_2.JPG

kiki_2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back