• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Boom Bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Bell Boom Bonuses.png

Throughout the duration of the Farewell New Leaf event, we have two Bell Boom bonuses available on the forums that you can benefit from to earn additional Bells for your wallet!

💰 Bell Boom Animal Crossing Posting Bonuses 💰

Until March 21st, all posts made in many Animal Crossing boards will earn a small boost to bells earned.

The following boards are eligible for both Bell Boom posting bonuses:
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    • The Train Station (AC:NL Online)
  • Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  • General AC Discussion
    • Animal Crossing
    • Animal Crossing: Wild World
    • Animal Crossing: City Folk
    • Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
  • Island Journals
💰 Bell Boom Collectible Sellback Bonus 💰

Mimicking the increase sellback of items to Reese and Cyrus at Re-Tail during Bell Booms in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, a selection of collectibles on TBT will be eligible for sellback until March 21st! This limited time opportunity allows you to offload some unwanted and common collectibles for a few extra bells, if you wish to clean up your inventory.

Here's a list of eligible collectibles and their sellback prices:
  • Tier 1 - 10 Bells Sellback:
    • Tasty Cake
    • Cake
    • Pear
    • Yellow Candy
  • Tier 2 - 15 Bells Sellback:
    • Winter Mittens
    • Famous Mushroom
    • Orange
  • Tier 3 - 20 Bells Sellback:
    • Red Candy
    • Tin Robot
    • Matryoshka Doll
Wondering why common flowers can't be sold? Stay tuned for our upcoming Hybrid Flower Breeding mini-event coming in late April. You'll want to hang onto your flowers until then!

To participate in this sellback bonus, simply visit your Shop inventory page here and click the Sellback button next to an eligible item. You will be prompted to confirm with the amount of Bells that will be earned.

Last edited:
I nearly got rid of all my yellow candies on Wednesday. Thank god I’m lazy

so, i sold my tin robots back but only got 1 bell for each of them instead of 20 lol.
1709908773959.png

i glossed over the exact sellback prices originally so i thought the 1 was intentional (for some reason) until just now 😭
sorry if this should've been a cts thread

thank GOODNESS for the sellbacks 💕 I got to sell some of my old Christmas collectibles with. Questionable messages 💀. I'm sooo glad ashdksjdkssjk!!! Nobody really buys the tin robots or the matryoshka dolls, so this was somewhat my saving grace (especially because I only had 9tbt! i wouldn't want to miss out on throwing beans 🫘)

Seelback is a really neat idea - but I'd like to buy some winter mittens if anyone is selling their's back. 😁

I could do 20tbt instead of the tier 2 - 15.

Wait weren't the candies from the rainbow / dark rainbow candy events being sold for ~5 bells each with a sellback of 2?

I wish I had held onto more of mine- either way, the new sellback bonuses are great! ty

I knew saving those Yellow Candies and Winter Mittens instead of discarding them would come in handy, makes me wish two things however:

1. I should have never discarded those extra Famous Mushrooms I had.
  2. I wish I did the 2022 Christmas gifting event, I’d have a whole lot more to sell.

Yeah, I made a post in the General AC board this morning and didn't get any bells for it which I thought was strange 🤔

I'm having the same issue. I made a few posts this morning and I've gotten nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back