• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎮 Adieu, Hellish Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior Photos:
20240317_185434.jpg

20240318_103537.jpg

Name: Azzy
Town Name: Silvania
Town Dream Address: DA-4B00-01F7-270E
About Your Dream: So, I haven't been on New Leaf in about 3 years. I lost my 3DS in the move before this one. I powered up my game the other day and was bathed in nostalgia. Here I present you my living room and my bedroom, two of my favorite rooms in my house. I can't bring myself to change them, I love them too much.
Proof Photo:
20240318_103513.jpg

for some reason, i didn't build the dream suite in this town-

interior photo
20240318_202634.jpg

about your dream: the rococo series has always been one of my favorites from new leaf, and white is one of my favorite colors, so when i found out you could customize it white and pink? well, i just had to dedicate a room to it! featuring pictures from some of my villagers, past and present, and a the wedding cake to accent all the pink!
proof
20240318_202611.jpg

Interior photos:
HNI_0038.jpeg

HNI_0039.jpeg

Name: Yoshi
Town Name: Popstar
Town Dream Address: DA-5C00-01E7-2B10
About Your Dream: my town doesn’t really have a theme, actually. Neither does my house. I kind of just did whatever like with my lineup. Some rooms are themed, like this cafe room or my space room, but they’re not really related.

Proof Photo:
HNI_0040.jpeg

HNI_0041.jpeg

Interior Photos:
HNI_0004.JPG

HNI_0099.JPG

Name: Rio
Town Name: Potatown
Town Dream Address: DA-5B00-01F7-7FA4
About Your Dream: My house is a mish-mash of themes. My two favourite rooms would have to be the main room, which has a cute and comfy polka-dot theme, and the upstairs, which is a relaxing mermaid/aquatic bedroom. Both feature a lot of pink and blue!
Proof Photo:
HNI_0003.JPG

HNI_0001.JPG

Interior Photos:
GJECEnmXIAA5KVa

About Your Dream:
I don't think I have a very specific design style, except for that I like to recreate real life rooms such as my messy basement with boxes that still need to be unpacked after moving in 5 years ago, a laundry machine and ironing board, sports equipment that's too big to go anywhere else, ...

Proof Photo:
GJELB48XQAERJzU

Interior Photos:
nl1.jpg
nl2.jpg

Name: Federica
Town Name: Pompoko
Town Dream Address: DA-5E00-01EF-0934.
About Your Dream: Pompoko is a town inspired by the Ghibli movie of the same name, a forest who-se come back to life and now serves as a home to many animal inhabitants, who let the nature run wild as each one of them care for it as much as they can to keep the balance of life intact. Like Tabby who cares for the natural hotsprings by the white rose pools, or Broffina who cares for the local temple bell and perfect oranges. The interiors of my house that I chose to show off are the main living room, which is styled after Japanese influence much like the town and my house exterior, there is a kotatsu to relax and have a drink while watching tv, some decorations and gifts I have recieved in my many years as a mayor, including a Tanuki statue referencing the movie, and a small table for my woodworking hobby. There are also fishies, cuz I love em. The second room is at the righ, a collector's studio full of stuff from all around the world, a tea set, and places to enjoy my many hobbies like reading or playing music. There is also a writting station and my pet nudibranch, his name is Emil.
Proof Photo:
nl3.jpg
nl4.jpg

First time posting pics, hopefully I don't mess it up and sorry the the image quality isn't the best :ROFLMAO:

Interior Photos:
IMG_COM_202403200712018400.jpg

IMG_COM_202403200709546180.jpg

Name: Marie
Town name: Inlandia
Dream Address: 4C00-01EC-A863

About my Dream House: This is my "ballpark" house - each room represents an area in a baseball park! You enter to find the seating area, where you can "watch" a game in the room in front of you. That room is ofc a baseball field, as best as I could make anyway! Grab a bite to eat in the left concessions room, visit the Gear and gift shop to the right, and sneak into the broadcast booth upstairs. Finally you can check out the trophy/ history room in the basement. I reference my favorite MLB team, The Seattle Mariners, throughout the house. The Mariners are also the team Nintendo saved from extinction, so it felt all the more appropriate to make a New Leaf house with that team referenced :)

IMG_COM_202403200714264300.jpg

Interior Photos: Two screenshots
1000009847.jpg
1000009846.jpg

Name: Annabell
Town Name: hyrule
Town Dream Address: DA-4C00-01F6-C31F.
About Your Dream: Both my town and my house have no specific theme but my main room (picture 1) is themed around my great grandparent's old Victorian house full of antiques and knickknacks. My second pictured room is a basic modern kitchen.

Proof Photo:
Bunnie decided to join me for this pic.
1000009849.jpg

Interior Photo:
IMG_5819.jpg

About Your Dream: This room is different from the rest of the house. It's enchanting and a little surreal, and it goes against what you'd expect from a typical room in a house. The blue and pink floor is reminiscent of the bottom of the sea, and it shimmers and gives off a subtle sparkle when the light reflects against it. There seems to be some kind of ripple effect, though the floor remains dry. The atmosphere is calm and soothing, and you can hear the stream of water flowing from the merlion statues' mouths, as well as a bird chirping from somewhere in the room. The center piece in the room seems to be a tea party of sorts, with beautiful but comfortable seating, and a display of treats on a table that tempts you to sit down and enjoy yourself.
Proof Photo:
IMG_5821.jpg

Interior Photos:
IMG_1376.jpg

About Your Dream: i would love to live in a happy place full of pastels and bright colours! i themed my room around just feeling comfy and cute with my favourite animal to keep me company! i'm also very poor.. which is a theme in itself !
Proof Photo:
IMG_1378.jpg

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 🌲 𝓚𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲 🌳

HNI_0007.JPG
HNI_0100.JPG

Name: Violet
Town Name: Komori
Town Dream Address: DA-7D00-01F7-BDAC

About Your Dream: My little forest town Komori is themed after everything I love! You will find some Zelda elements in my town, along with a lot of overgrown naturey paths, forests and lots, LOTS of flowers. My mayor's house is a public library for the residents of Komori. But wait - books and studying aren't your thing? Worry not, because this house has so much more to offer! Grab some freshly baked cake from the peppy café next door, try your luck at the backroom arcade or marvel at the night sky in the attic observatory!

Proof Photo:
HNI_0008.JPG

Interior Photos:
IMG_7853.jpg
IMG_7851.jpg

Name: Sparky
Town Name: Rivermin
Town Dream Address: DA-5A00-01F6-EF26.
About Your Dream: All the rooms in this house are just rooms that I thought would fit my mayor, or were just some rooms I thought would be fun. For this house I didn't wanna just make rooms built from sets I wanted to just see where my design style took me with the items I could find. I quite like the living room area, its an eclectic cluttered space that feels very lived in, you can view little tidbits of things that fit my mayor character, like a small office computer and paperwork strewn about, as well as a pet bird and seaslug. Another quirky little space is the space observatory, with a telescope peeking out the window to view the stars at night, and some giant models of space like items (sun, moon, star, asteroid) and a swirly floor that resembles a galaxy. And don't forget the sounds of the theremin that make you feel like you're really travelling through space! Not pictured is a cozy little kitchen, an adorably cutesy bedroom, a pretty japanese inspired sitting room, and a fun game room basement!
Proof Photo:
IMG_7852.jpg

IMG_7850.jpg

Interior Photos: Two screenshots
1710984196784.jpg

1710984214840.jpg

Name: Cat
Town Name: Nook
Town Dream Address: DA-4E00-01F4-9810.
About Your Dream: My home in Nook contains two special rooms. The first room, the main room, is both a living room and a kitchen, with a dining area. It has many furniture series and items I love, such as the Mush series, Alpine series, the Lucky Cat, Wendell’s Painting, and of course, a Froggy Chair. The second room upstairs is small, and a bit messy, but I like it a lot. It’s a cute office area where I imagine my mayor spends a good amount of time working in. It has some plants and a panda bear, to make it more cozy.

1710984239403.png

1710984264538.png

The first time I've ever participated in an event in this forum. In any forum, really. Makes the "Onlooker" part of my TBT moniker somewhat of a misnomer. Still felt compelled to join in at least one of these activities. New Leaf, despite its issues, is still my favorite AC game, so I'm going to do it justice.

Interior Photos:
Room #1
Pirate Room.png

Room #2
Sci-Fi Ship Room.png

Town Name: Resdyern

(NA) DA: 4E00-01E0-C3F6

Character Name: Ren (secondary character)

About My Dream: Frankly, I never cared much for designing towns. This aspect of Animal Crossing never appealed to me. Since these are actually villages, and not towns, I just placed flowers in designated spots. 'Course, after a while, and after many rainy days later, it's a bit of a mess. This is a heads-up for anyone who plans on going to my dream town. The real attractions are Ren's rooms, anyway. For the rooms, I wanted an "exploration on sea; exploration on space" theme in relation to this activity; I've always pictured Ren as someone who loves adventure. I went as far as to dress her up as a pirate and Samus Aran respectively. Even brought along a villager to pose for the first one. Overall, I'm satisfied with my rooms, especially the Pirate one, as no one has posted a room with that particular theme. I was going for a spaceship atmosphere with the second one, which is also a theme I haven't seen yet. This is pretty much why I opted to use one of my alternative characters instead. I wanted my submission to stand out from the others.

Photo Proof:
Wanted to bring Rod, because he has both a sort of pirate aesthetic with his clothes, and a pirate theme for his house. Since I can't just ask him to come to my house (an issue this game, as well as every other AC has), Ed decided to do so instead, and I accepted. His Chain-Gang Shirt kinda fits, too.
Photo Proof #1.png

Photo Proof #2.png

Forgot to thank @boring for this. Most of this stuff displayed here is because of them. I'm really grateful for all of these things.

Last edited:
Interior Photos:
IMG_3680.jpeg
3D325C24-E1FC-468B-9B55-D6933A4363C5.jpeg

Name: Rebecca
Town Name: Brisband
Town Dream Address: DA-4F00-01F7-C4C7.
About Your Dream: My home opens up to a green space as the port to the rest of the rooms, ultimately leading forward to a blue space. My favorite room is the study though! To the right, I have dedicated a room full of stuff that reminds me of someone I love. Upstairs is my bedroom, with a little bit of art paraphernalia here and there. And… well, the basement is a relic that can be skipped.
Proof Photo:
FB01A6BB-2A84-4FA3-A44A-362BA06E6E72.jpeg
D6819581-B17D-4F70-A07B-45EA34E3F9A8.jpeg

Interior Photos:
HNI_0004.JPG

About Your Dream: My dream is a little chaotic in the sense that there is not really a theme and there doesn't seem to be much harmony. However, the chaos is supposed to be welcoming and feels like home to me. A lot of the furniture is stuff I gathered over the years through a mixture of shopping, and my villagers, so even though certain things clash, the room itself is sentimental and has a connection to the town and its villagers.
Proof Photo:
HNI_0003.JPG

I so wanted to show you more rooms...

Interior Photos:
434138818_7460065837386420_7315352420631187754_n.jpg
433766666_7460060517386952_2559044389164836616_n.jpg

Name: Aniko
Town Name: Magical
Town Dream Address: DA-5D00-012E-0857
About Your Dream: In that dream I welcome you to The Zen House, inspiration from some anime, public bath houses, different kind of food, mix of Asian furniture (and retro for rooms you can't see here)
Proof Photo:
433666340_7460060520720285_6147826541272039379_n.jpg
434135354_7460060524053618_8997187234895568410_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back