• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎮 Adieu, Hellish Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior Photo:
Home Interior.png

About Your Dream: This is my music room! While I don't really know how to play most of the instruments, it always feels nice being able to play a note. Oh, and if you fancy using the D.J. board at the corner of my room, it's free for you to use. I also got a bunch of songs hung up on walls to admire the art for each one of them. Gyroids can join in too if you ever want some sick duets involved. I've had this room set up for years now and it always gave me a cozy vibe, especially with a couch and T.V. on the upper right corner. Blue and orange always goes well together!
Proof Photo:
Home Interior 2.png

Interior Photos: Two screenshots
IMG-20240321-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20240321-WA0009.jpg

Name: Estelle
Town Name: Merupuri
Town Dream Address: DA-6F00-01F5-859C
About Your Dream: Merupuri welcomes all aventures from other towns in their guild. You want to take some quests? No problem. The guild entrance provides you with a quest board and our employees are happy to help you. If you need something to eat after a hard day of work, why not try our monster meat with some fresh beer? We can also provide you with a room upstairs!
Proof Photo:
IMG-20240321-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20240321-WA0014.jpg

My entry~

Top Room: My Creative Study:

rsz_p1011540.jpg

I wanted a room that showcased all the artistic hobbies I have, or trying to work on. As well as showing my creative side through animal crossing~
The loom is a perfect size (why NH WHY), and Wardell's Painting, is my favourite piece for the room; that was sadly wasn't added to NH. But here, it is so adorable, and pleasant.

Basement: Witchy Bedroom

blh.jpg

A bedroom needs to be cosy, with items representing you. My wiccan/witchy items give my bedroom a magical feel, and makes me me want to spend the day here! Love my lil' froggy roommate~!

Name: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Dream Address: 7E00-01F7-E23F
About my dream: I believe Ereta to be quite special. Being my first town, you can feel the age and experience. Despite not being complete in my eyes, I find it cosy and welcoming.
Alfonso has probably been here the longest - he is the only one who send me letters, on the day we first met.
Coming back here has really made me appreciate the town even more. Ereta's name was a made up name for a story's village; that never ended up getting written. And was going to be a completely oppisite feeling, to Ereta's comfy and sweet nature.
My other Mayor rooms were a challenge, and I also tried my best to design rooms for all the other players I have~!

Screenshot 2024-03-21 18.11.41.png
Screenshot 2024-03-21 18.12.04.png

Interior Photos:
B14EB132-A4D9-4582-912C-5CCC966ADD01.jpeg
9CD327AC-9854-43E3-9EF4-BC2810EEC7D6.jpeg

Name: Macy
Town Name: Sun Peak
Town Dream Address: 5E00-01F7-E4BB
About Your Dream: I kind of just started out trying to make cool combinations of furniture I’d already had work. Then, I added in orderable DLC because I used to StreetPass a lot of people, and I wanted to help them out. Finally, I added a room I would actually want to have IRL, and which would be fun to play in with other people (i.e. my sisters, who used to visit my town all the time).
Proof Photo:
Screenshot of your character stating your TBT username
E0DBEEF6-A050-4E0B-9816-C237D914946B.jpeg
D081D4A8-6A1E-4699-BFA9-3E4D401C377F.jpeg

Last edited:
Interior Photos:
LHHVO30.jpg

EsomnSF.jpg

Name: Anthony
Town Name: Leafton
Town Dream Address: DA-5B00-00AE-394F.
About Your Dream: My town doesn't really have a theme, it's nothing more but a generic looking, yet well developed town with paths and flower hybrids everywhere. My homes, however are themed around their personality/interests:
  • Mayor Anthony's house reflects his serenity nature with adding chill elements to each room that can interest anyone, with different ways everyone can relax and have a good time. There's a casual living room, a funky kitchen, a break room with books, a gaming room, the mayor's bedroom and his own personal Café.
  • Marcus has a thing with nature, so he tries to make his house feel close to the natural vibes. He has a cabin room, a greenhouse, an insect research room and a vegan kitchen with a rustic feel to it.
  • Hailey's dream is to have the top 5-star Restaurant in all of the Animal Crossing universe, which is what her house is. She has a luxury dining room with a fancy kitchen and the cleanest bathroom you'll know.
  • Finally, Rocky is the coolest human you'll meet in this town. His extremely awesome looks adds to his character, plus he's always barefoot and he thinks that adds to his coolness. His existence makes Eugene (Who lives in Leafton) a little envious towards him. I envision him having an Australian accent with the country's slangs as well in his sentences regularly, but enough of that. His house has a neon-blue living room with the most chillest vibes you'll ever spark your eyes on, his very own barcade and his bodacious bedroom + bathroom.
But of all that, we're focusing on Mayor Anthony's Gaming room and his own Café. If anyone is a total gamer, he'll love to introduce you to his gaming room. If you suggest Mario Kart as a game of choice, he'll dominate you! (Unless you're skilled as he is)
If you're all tuckered out of gaming, or just need a cup of joe that isn't from Brewster's and prefer variety, his Café is just the thing you need. While he doesn't have any sweets in here, you're better off going to his funky kitchen for some, but if you're interested in the latte, coffee and the espresso, he has it here!

Proof Photo:
VZ6JZ1N.jpg
fNvyStg.jpg

Interior Photos:
Room1.png

Room2.png

Name: Deana
Town Name: Vilre
Town Dream Address: DA-4B00-01F7-E72C.
About Your Dream: My house is just designed to my own personal taste. This house includes: grand entryway, games room, kitchen, garden room, Deana's bedroom, and the spooky basement. These rooms are my original rooms from my time playing New Leaf (with some finishing touches) aside from the basement which I designed for the event. This player house is on the right of the two player houses in town.
Proof Photo:

432963120_10159347535662134_8459326351820805938_n.jpeg

Interior Photos:
rooms.jpg

Name: Muna
Town Name: New Eden
Town Dream Address: DA-7F00-01F7-E843

About Your Dream:
🌿 The room upstairs is my green relax space. I love plants and plant related items are always so pretty, so it's only natural that I would do this kind of interior design, especially since New Leaf doesn't allow to place those outside.
🐜 The room on the left has a creepy vibe as I enjoy this theme very much. The huge ant is so cool (and a little horrifying as well) that it just needed to be the hero of the scene.

Proof Photo:

room.jpg

Note: I am submitting the house of the character "Flyffel" while I took the screenshots with my mayor character "Marco"!

Interior Photos:
20240322_001243.jpg
20240322_001506.jpg

Name: Flyffel
Town Name: Paradise
Town Dream Address: DA-7E00-01F7-EA17.
About Your Dream: Enter the amazing entertainment center in the heart of Paradise! You can chill in the lobby, grab some snacks at the convenience store, enjoy a meal at the Asian restaurant, and after that you can eat cake in the bakery! Of course, you can also grab some drinks for 10 TBT, dance and play games in the Arcade Club! Or maybe you'd prefer to visit the smaller city museum? In that case, don't forget to write your name in the guestbook!
Proof Photo:
20240322_000812.jpg

20240322_001556.jpg

Interior Photos:
HNI_0008.JPG
HNI_0009.JPG

Name: Lambda
Town Name: Ougonkyo
Town Dream Address: DA-5D00-003F-52CF.
About Your Dream: a cute rococo room in the main area and a lovely cute lil spooky room behind
Proof Photo:
HNI_0010.JPG

Interior Photos:

BL3cbtb.jpeg

About Your Dream: This is the basement of my home. I guess when I made it I wanted to give the vibes of a manicured lawn and garden (since such things aren’t allowed outside in New Leaf). It’s very floral and is meant to emulate a summer’s day. I definitely feel in touch with nature when I’m down here!

Proof Photo:
dAU4GaK.jpeg

Interior Photos:
1000004003.jpg

About Your Dream: A little relaxation room in the back of my house to showcase some things I think are neat and my utter lack of furniture
Proof Photo:
1000004005.jpg

Interior Photos:

Screenshot_20240321_132350_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240321_131644_Gallery.jpg

Name:
May

Town Name:
Mango

Town Dream Address:
DA-5D00-01F7-E9CA

About Your Dream:
I chose the 2 rooms above to showcase because they are my most unique ones. I love the floral patterned room, where most of my earnings from the Flower Set reside, as well as a way to group together other unique furniture sets to display my growing collection of clothing in game. Also, I am opposite of minimalistic in how I design, so this room fit the bill. And I like how much I love it even though it isn't in my pastel everything aesthetic. Then the 2nd room is of my basement, where I personally displayed all of my more unique items, like RV specific furniture, Gulliver & Nintendo items to name a few. I made it to look like a cool city lounge, & is inviting to hang out in, even though it is more cluttered... but hey, it's home. 😌

Proof Photo:

Screenshot_20240321_175755_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240321_175806_Gallery.jpg

Interior Photos:
H6dPBMt.jpeg
v74lK2M.jpeg

Name: Desirée
Town Name: Haunton
Town Dream Address: DA-5D00-01F7-ED76.
About Your Dream: You step into the manor of a vampire. In the middle of the night? How foolish! Can you make it out alive and with your will still your own? The home is decorated extravagantly, especially the dining room and parlor on either side of the main room. Man, vampires sure are stylish!
Proof Photo:
2FmJE89.jpeg
Lq7Aefm.jpeg

Interior Photos:
Screenshot_20240319-143441.png

Screenshot_20240319-143503.png

Name: Chris

Town Name: Finale

Town Dream Address: DA-4E00-01F6-EB37.

About Your Dream: Not looking to win any awards with this, but I like the quaint camphouse vibe I have in my house! These rooms are the upstairs rec room, and the basement, which has been converted into a practice area for some manner of band. Not much to say about the rest of the house except please Nefarious don't go into the room on the right

Proof Photos:
Screenshot_20240319-143452.png

Screenshot_20240319-143518.png

Bless I am here in time to upload!!

1711146212476.png

1711146246938.png

Name: Amy

Town Name: Rockwood

Town Dream Address: 4E00-01F7-F0C2

About Your Dream: My home is a loveletter to everything in New Leaf that makes me happy. Whenever I was actively playing New Leaf decorating my house was always my favourite part. I picked out my favourite sets/items that made me the most happy. You'll be able to see my personality and interests reflected in the various rooms (a lot of pink and quite a few Christmas trees...) and while they may not be everyone's cup of tea it's my home and it makes me feel so warm and cozy. I hope you get the same feelings 🥰 let my house also serve as a reminder for how thankful I am that New Horizons let us centre items...

20240321_223758.jpg
20240321_223804.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interior Photos:
IMG_8709.jpg
About Your Dream: Kid me was very obsessed with collecting all the Nintendo items because they looked cool and to me they did look cool! So I filled an entire room with them in color coded order for extra feng shui
Proof Photo:
Screenshot of your character stating your TBT username
IMG_8710.jpg

Interior Photos:
51DA8372-69BB-4360-A7BB-E34C73DB53A3.jpeg

About Your Dream: my house is themed in a style i like with furniture i find cute, no points from the hha though! i mix too many sets for their praise.🙃 i try to keep it looking neat while also not looking too sterile, and also having everything i need at easy access. technically i have everything i need in my quaint lil room!
Proof Photo:
52FCB2F8-88F5-4728-BB59-C231619CEDE6.jpeg

bonus messy storage/sensory overload room upstairs where i forgot to screenshot my username
EFBD954F-CBA3-4E91-B098-F03AE510F095.jpeg

Interior Photos:
GJPuWu_WsAAd6TW
About Your Dream:
this is my relaxing and peaceful retreat. it's a warm room with a comfortable bed. in the left corner, I like to think there are some drawers and shelves for books and vinyls because I love reading and listening to music! there are a lot of plants placed around the room because I love the touch of greenery to the room. at the center of the room, there is a very comfortable sofa that I like to think I spend most of my time in. and of course, in the lower right corner, I have a desk as place for me to and journal and write letters to my loved ones!
Proof Photo:
GJPuWvCWQAA9Ja_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back