• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎮 Adieu, Hellish Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyoopi

greedy heart stealer
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
TeeheeTiki
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
AHH_banner.png

You just seem like you can't escape it: the incessant spam of themes, strange knockings at your window, and unwanted grading from the Happy Home Academy. They disguise themselves as kind-hearted helpers, but they're always the same: nosy interior snobs.

To make matters worse, Lyle has sent three goons to evaluate your home.​

AHH_cards.png

How to Participate🍎

It's time to spruce up your home for the three HHA judges. Each of them has their own unique style preferences that you can follow ...or stray away from.

To be eligible for Staff Favorites, you must:
  • Submit two photos of your best two decorated rooms
  • Submit your updated Dream Address
If you aren't comfortable submitting a Dream Address or only have one room available, you can still earn 30 Meow Coupons and 30 Bells by posting a photo of your interior and a short caption explaining your decorating style. Your entry will not be eligible for Staff Favorites.

Submission Deadline: Thursday, March 21st at 11:59PM EDT

Rules & Requirements 🍎

• All interiors of your home will be inspected. Please do not block any room entrance ways with furniture. It's our job to snoop.
  • Your house room(s) must be PG-13 and abide by our Rules & Guidelines. If you are using custom patterns, please make sure that you are not using extreme gore or subjects that would be offensive to others.
  • The DA submission must be your own town.
  • In order to qualify, you must fill out each section of the form below properly. Please do not add filters or edit your photo submissions.
  • Whether you are submitting a DA or just a photo, please snap an extra proof photo of your character stating your TBT username.
  • We are focusing on INTERIORS only, not the house exterior, or the town itself.
‼️Important Info‼️
If the dream world is not updated or visited for a very long time, it will be automatically deleted from Nintendo's servers. This will wipe every collected data of the dream world including visit counts.
Please double-check that your DA is still working!
How To Submit 🍎

Dream Address Form
Code:
[B]Interior Photos[/B]: [I]Two screenshots[/I]
[B]Name[/B]: [I]The name of your character[/I]
[B]Town Name[/B]: [I]Your Town name[/I]
[B]Town Dream Address[/B]: [I]DA-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.[/I]
[B]About Your Dream[/B]: [I]Short explanation for your dream/interiors[/I]
[B]Proof Photo[/B]: [spoiler][I]Screenshot of your character stating your TBT username[/I][/spoiler]
(if you have multiple characters, please enter the name of the character you're entering)

Please use this form if you are only submitting a photo only:
Code:
[B]Interior Photos[/B]: [I]One screenshot[/I]
[B]About Your Dream[/B]: [I]Short explanation for your dream/interiors[/I]
[B]Proof Photo[/B]: [spoiler][I]Screenshot of your character stating your TBT username[/I][/spoiler]

Prizes 🍎

Participation: 30 Meow Coupons and 30 Bells
3 Staff Favorites:
Complete ACNL House Letter Set (Choice of Yellow の or Purple の)
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
[
37.jpg
OR
635.jpg
]
38.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions 🍎

Q: My house isn't fully expanded, am I still eligible for Staff Favorites?
A: As long as you submit two screenshots of two different rooms, you will be eligible.

Q: I don't have a SD Card Reader, can I take a screenshot with my phone?
A: Yes, that's fine.

Q: Can I post more than the two required screenshots?
A: No, please keep it to two images only.

Q: Do I have to follow the HHA Staff's preferences?
A: Hard mode is your choice.

Q: Do the two rooms have to be in the same house?
A: Yes. Please only choose one house if you have other characters.

do we have to update the dream address if our submitted rooms still match the current one?

I actually don't remember if they do, but I can check beforehand

I'm extremely excited for this event. I have multiple uber decorated houses primed and ready!

Interior Photos: Two screenshots
KkDQwPI.jpeg

OSLYDCj.jpeg

Town Name: jakecity

Town Dream Address: DA-5D00-01F5-82EF

About Your Dream: I've had these rooms decorated since I was a little kid; I've spent an embarrassing amount of hours just sitting in them listening to KK Slider music. I'm like 80% sure my main room was heavily inspired by an official nintendo room design, but the box sofa has become an absolute staple in Animal Crossing room decor since 2013. I don't think these rooms are anything mind-blowing, but it wouldn't feel right to redesign my 10+ year old home now!

Proof Photo:
iB1kDMd.png
b6qTXRV.jpeg

Interior Photos:
eKW6YTU.jpg

Pci3UQX.jpg

Town Name: Port

Town Dream Address: DA-4D00-01F5-8396

About Your Dream: Port is an eastern-influenced town, taking inspiration from a lot of cultures in the eastern side of the real world. The first room in particular is my imperial room, which has all of the imperial furniture item sets to create a welcoming and spacious feel when first entering my home. The second room is a regal room and is upstairs, and this room is meant to create a more comfy and homey feel. Both of these rooms and the rest of the rooms I've had in my NL home for years, and each and every room is a different theme!

Proof Photo:
pc44enL.jpg

D8TO4kL.jpg

All right. It’s charged. Bout to crack open my 3ds while sobbing uncontrollably… jk. Not sobbing yet. I will be when I see how many villagers have left 😬

Interior Photos: One screenshot
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 23.55.19.jpeg

About Your Dream: Short explanation for your dream/interiors I love rainbows, so I wanted to create a room that's all rainbow! The wallpaper has rainbows, the bed and the screen are rainbow, and then I chose some other cloud/star-themed items that match. I also included a couple of my other favourite things - balloons and frogs (Mr. Frog and Mr. Croakoid are having a croak-off in the corner).
Proof Photo:
Screenshot of your character stating your TBT username - stated my TBT username in the main photo above

All right. It’s charged. Bout to crack open my 3ds while sobbing uncontrollably… jk. Not sobbing yet. I will be when I see how many villagers have left 😬

only one will ever leave at most (though you can even prevent that by denying a move-out on your final play day before the break or simply time traveling to when you last left off and then loading up)

only one will ever leave at most (though you can even prevent that by denying a move-out on your final play day before the break or simply time traveling to when you last left off and then loading up)
Yep, I just went to the activity log and went back so we shall see how that goes. I know last time I went in nobody surprisingly had left.

Interior Photos:
20240307_212201.jpg
20240308_140721.jpg

Town Name: Momosaku
Town Dream Address: DA-5D00-01ED-58D8.
About Your Dream: [l] Momosaku is the capital of an Japanese inspired kingdom, run by the mayor/princess Himeko. The room I chose to submit is the main living quarters of Himeko's palace. It's a cozy but luxurious space, made special by Himeko's many cats.
The second room is the Palace garden, tranquil and lush. It is home to Himeko's precious goldfish. [/I]
Proof Photo:
20240307_212123.jpg

Last edited:
do we have to update the dream address if our submitted rooms still match the current one?

I actually don't remember if they do, but I can check beforehand
As long as it's exactly the same as the two photos you submitted. If you post a cute living room screenshot but when I go to visit your DA and that room is now a rodeo night club then your entry wouldn't be accepted.

Are we only allowed to use one player character's house? I think my favorite rooms are in two different houses...

Interior Photos:
thumbnail

thumbnail

Town Name: PARADISE
Town Dream Address: DA-4F00-00F6-46CA.
About Your Dream: I have always been a fan of tropical themes in Animal Crossing ever since I was introduced to the series back in the Gamecube days. I thought the island in particular was really cool at that time and I had to make a room themed around that and the furniture you could collect from the GBA link cable feature. I of course had to track down K.K. Island for this room as well to really set the setting! The Cabana Series in particular has always drawn me as well and I have always thought the Lamentoids go well with the furniture set. That combination + K.K. Calypso in the background takes me right back to one of the villager houses I vividly remember from my first Gamecube town. :)
Proof Photo:
thumbnail

thumbnail

Interior Photos: View attachment 540104View attachment 540109
Town Name: Momosaku
Town Dream Address: DA-5D00-01ED-58D8.
About Your Dream: [l] Momosaku is the capital of an Japanese inspired kingdom, run by the mayor/princess Himeko. The room I chose to submit is the main living quarters of Himeko's palace. It's a cozy but luxurious space, made special by Himeko's many cats. [/I]
Proof Photo:
Hi, it looks like you only posted two pictures of the same room? We're looking for two different individual rooms. You can edit your post and just let me know when you have updated.
Are we only allowed to use one player character's house? I think my favorite rooms are in two different houses...
Oh yes, please just use one character's home. Then write in the form, the character's name of the house you're submitting. I'll actually edit the form to have that in.

Mayor Thom's House
Yume* Town

D.A: 6B00-000F-8234

Description

These two rooms in Mayor thom's house is going to impress 2/3 of the judges but in completely different rooms
The first main room is a Mermaid Fairytale dream i know is full of pastel colours and the perfect room for any princess (or queen with the added beauty hairdressing station) of the sea, surrounded by their nintendogs figurines and a touch of decoration showing off the different fesrivals throughout the year in the town, it would be the perfecr room for Misteriel.
The First floor is a Royalty paradice full of gracie's best elegant design has to offer, dripping in gold and red, shows off just how amazing and rich the simpleest of homes could be anywhere in the town!
Furniture from crossings with some special characters on their way through Yume* shows off the owner's friendliness for inviting others to come and visit the town, and even the house itself! Perfect theme fit for Nefarious

image1 (1).jpeg

image0 (1) (1).jpeg

image2 (1).jpeg

Interior Photos:
IMG_20240308_042956.jpg
IMG_20240308_043005.jpg

Name: Jirachi
Town Name: Twinleaf
Town Dream Address: 5B00-01F5-8C73
About Your Dream: This town and the houses are an absolute mess with no real theme going on. Honestly, I picked my mayor's house just because I really like the basement, which as you can see is Splatoon themed. The other room pictured is all dessert themed, using things like the sweets set that got cut in ACNH. I'm not sure if the other rooms look that good...
Proof Photo:
IMG_20240308_043029.jpg
IMG_20240308_043037.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots with of player saying my tbt name in the room, but my player's name is Zinnia, so could I upload a proof picture that I have where I'm saying something else and still be eligible for the MEOW coupons and bell rewards?

Interior Photos:
Adieu, Hellish Home1.jpg
Adieu, Hellish Home3.jpg

Name: Justin
Town Name: Amazon
Town Dream Address: DA-5B00-01F5-CA01
About Your Dream: I decorated two rooms to celebrate two events! The balloon room - to celebrate all the new balloon collectibles now available as we say goodbye to New Leaf. And the Easter room - it's almost time for everyone's favorite TBT mascot to re-emerge. Say hello to Zipper T. Bunny!
Proof Photo:
Adieu, Hellish Home2.jpg
Adieu, Hellish Home4.jpg

Last edited:
Interior Photos:
Adieu Hellish Home 1.jpg

Adieu Hellish Home 2.jpg

Name: Lilith
Town Name: Moonfall
Town Dream Address: DA-5E00-01F5-98D6.
About Your Dream: I love every room in my New Leaf abode, but my main and guest bedrooms are probably my favorite places to spend time. Upstairs in my main bedroom, I have a quiet space covered in blue and gold, where I can enjoy art or quickly change into some of my favorite outfits. And just to the right of my living room is a dreamy space fit for a princess, featuring a few of my favorite floral furnishings.
Proof Photo:
Adieu Hellish Home Proof 1.jpg
Adieu Hellish Home Proof 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back