🎮 Adieu, Hellish Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots with of player saying my tbt name in the room, but my player's name is Zinnia, so could I upload a proof picture that I have where I'm saying something else and still be eligible for the MEOW coupons and bell rewards?
We would need the player to say your username to be certain that you're entering with your own home. You can also submit a quick photo of your 3DS screen using your phone rather than direct screenshots.

Should the rooms be in the same house?
Yes, the rooms should be in the same house. Be sure to write the character's name of the house you're submitting in the form.

Hi, it looks like you only posted two pictures of the same room? We're looking for two different individual rooms. You can edit your post and just let me know when you have updated.

Oh yes, please just use one character's home. Then write in the form, the character's name of the house you're submitting. I'll actually edit the form to have that in.
Whoops! I've updated my form, thanks for letting me!

Interior Photos:
NmDoABW.jpeg

About Your Dream: Blue is my favorite color, so I wanted to make that the dominant color in my room! However, I still wanted a splash of other colors, so I included a colorful balloon TV, candy machine, and patchwork table. To give it a touch of nature I added a bird and a few plants!
Proof Photo:
howqqER.jpeg

Interior Photos:
4.JPG

6.JPG

Name: Clyde
Town Name: Nintendo
Town Dream Address: DA-4D00-01F5-A5BF
About Your Dream: I like every room I've made for all of my villagers. But some of them I feel don't really come out too well in just a picture so I choose these two. When I originally got the game I didn't really have a goal in mind until years later and I started to create rooms and little spots in the town based off of stories I've created. This one is based off of siblings who live on a farm in a post apocalyptic world. The other rooms do a better job at showcasing this, but I like how these ones turned out. Even now I still come back to change stuff.
Proof Photo:

7.JPG

3.JPG

(I had some Mother 3 inspired rooms I wanted to really show, but I don't think they're as strong as the farm theme and I'm not sure how many would really appreciate it lol. My bathroom maze is an acquired taste haha...)

Interior Photos:

PXL-20240309-032346176.jpg

PXL-20240309-032503304.jpg

Name: Megan
Town Name: Light
Town Dream Address: 4B00-01F5-AB6E
About Your Dream: Both of my rooms are based on relaxation and self love. Firstly you can head to the basement to enter the bath house with a starry dreamy feel. Then after you've soaked and are all warm and cozy, you can head back upstairs to the left and sit on the tatami mat for a zen meditation session with some tea under the kotatsu. Be careful not to fall asleep with wet hair though or you'll catch a cold! These two rooms are some I'd love to have in real life for my own home! It's a nice place to escape to.
Proof Photo:
PXL-20240309-032322384.jpg

PXL-20240309-032452869.jpg

I have some important information that I added to the first page. For those of us that haven't played NL in a long, long time, there might be some bad news that your Dream Address might have been deleted. I learned this from @Nefarious and just a quick Google search to find that:
If the dream world is not updated or visited for a very long time, it will be automatically deleted from Nintendo's servers. This will wipe every collected data of the dream world including visit counts.
So please double-check if your DA still works if you haven't opened the game in awhile.

Thank you.

Interior Photos:
HNI-0049.jpg
HNI-0036.jpg

Name: Daniel
Town Name: Boston
Town Dream Address: DA-4D00-0012-6FD7
About Your Dream: The first thing you learn about Daniel upon stepping into his house is the fact that he is a huge Nintendo fan! Here in the main room he has a collection of some of his favourite Nintendo-themed furniture; his most favourite is the Gamecube dresser! He's also organized the main room to be in line with feng-shui, so the room can impress as well as being him good luck. As for the basement room, well, it showcases another obsession that Daniel has: balloons! He has a complete balloon collection and he's very proud to show them off. He also loves lots of colours, and here he goes all out by including all of his balloons and the most colorful and adorable furniture he could find. Is it particularly organized? Of course not! But what it lacks in organization, it makes up for in childlike wonder! ☺️
Proof Photo:
HNI-0051.jpg
HNI-0037.jpg

I hope I didn't write too much for the description, I tried to be as brief as I could while also being thorough skjdfksjd

Interior Photos:

1709994530667.jpeg

1709995046430.jpeg

Name: Renn
Town Name: Pokki
Town Dream Address: 4C00-01F5-C365
About Your Dream: Sorry, Nefarious, you might have to sit outside to placate your Lovely Set allergies. XD
My ACNL home is a dedicated escapist space from my minimalist real life persona. Every room is filled with plants to the south (for ideal feng shui, ofc), with the main floor featuring rare bonsais and the bounty of Pokki's harvests. At bedtime, I head upstairs to a plush pink wonderland, where all the strollers and cribs are for my friendly cat-- you can see her smiling on the cushion at my bedside.
It has been heartwarming and emotional to see these things again-- I built all of this before IRL marriage and children and it's a poignant reminder of who I used to be.
Proof Photo:
1709995085145.jpeg

Interior photos:

IMG_2425.jpeg
IMG_2423.jpeg

Name
: Roxie
Town Name: Bayside
Town Dream Address: 6C00-01F5-C205
About Your Dream: The princess palace started my obsession with New Leaf. As soon as i saw it i knew that i had to own every piece. It is honestly my favourite and i love hanging out in that room. Mayor Roxie thinks that she is a princess :). The ice palace next door is just a magical dream like room inspired by "The lion, the witch and the wardrobe" Narnia which i was reading when i designed the room. My New Leaf home is my happy place.
Proof Photo
IMG_2424.jpeg
IMG_2422.jpeg

Interior Photos:
1710005810787.jpeg
1710005824155.jpeg

Name: Garrison
Town Name: ☆bunny☆
Town Dream Address: DA-4E00-01C6-988E.
About Your Dream: I absolutely adore Animal Crossing New Leaf and have loved it since I was very little. This house is really meaningful to me as I tried to recreate the rooms from my original ACNL town before I deleted it! I have basically recreated the entire town and these rooms are just like the ones I made when I was a child but reimagined with some help from Pinterest and Tumblr!
Proof Photo:
1710005879333.jpeg
1710005867564.jpeg

Interior Photos:
Axh4DWe.jpeg

lEbU7JF.jpeg

Name: Ruby
Town Name: Moonleaf
Town Dream Address: DA-6F00-01F4-D9BE
About Your Dream:
Soo... the thing is... I'm a very standard girl, I love the rococo series, mermaid, princess, ice, regal etc.
I love pink, flowers, pastel colours...
And I love a bit of symmetry, and a complete series of furniture(I think I hate to miss even one piece)
Very standard, yes.
So here I am HAHAHAH
(I would like to experiment more with the rooms of my other two characters, but I think my mayor will have only rooms with complete series, I still have to decorate two of them)

The rococo room is the least standard because in addition to the complete series there are also many other pieces of furniture that represent my love for art, science and vintage. I've always wanted to travel and see the world, and even if that's not the case in reality yet, my mayor has apparently visited quite a few places! That room is a bit like my treasure room.

Proof Photo:
20xad9C.jpeg

qmyO3Nd.jpeg

Interior Photos:
8D66B2B5-F073-492F-B45E-84D98A02B35A.jpeg

C3E4736A-8748-44C0-BBB8-F62F11F7AE07.jpeg

Name: Luna
Town Name: Crescent
Town Dream Address: DA-4F00-01F5-D7B4.
About Your Dream: .My favorite sets in New leaf have always been the sweet and mermaid sets . I was trying for a fairytale vibe for my town. The sweets room represents my love of cake. There is a small downstairs kitchen .
Proof Photo:
27363ADD-BAA4-42B1-81BF-69DF92CF345F.jpeg

92D7771C-0016-45A5-8B97-ED7C1C877610.jpeg

C8FC38AD-99C4-441C-81B7-F29B1FEA242D.jpeg

Interior Photos:

Room 1.JPG
Room 2.JPG

Name: Popo
Town Name: Puyumi
Town Dream Address: DA-5C00-01F5-E312
About Your Dream: Popo loves being a minimalist while also being a maximalist! She loves clutter, but in a minimal way. If that makes sense. Her favorite colors are pink, white, and yellow; and attempted to incorporate those into her room designs! ^^ Her living room is where she spends the most time, as it has a nice bed where she can nap, due to being too lazy to go upstairs to sleep in a big bed all by herself xD
Proof Photo:
Room Proof.JPG

IMG_3904.JPG

Interior Photos: One screenshot
About Your Dream: I always loved the mermaid set in ACNL. I have a whole room dedicated to the mermaid set, and it feels like stepping into an ethereal dream. It brings me joy, and I had honestly forgot that I had it in the first place, so re-discovering it was a real treat. It feels dream like, it's so it's my dream room!
Proof Photo:
Screenshot of your character stating your TBT username

IMG_3906.JPG

Interior Photos:
IMG_6926.jpeg

IMG_6925.jpeg

Name: Holly
Town Name: Starbell
Town Dream Address: DA-5E00-01F5-F697
About Your Dream: My house is simple but I always loved the seasonal sets so each room of my house is a different season/holiday. I really love all the rooms so choosing just two for photos was hard.
Proof Photo:
IMG_6924.jpeg

ocOfMVn.jpeg
tpPqRVh.jpeg

baUsxKC.gif
baUsxKC.gif
baUsxKC.gif
baUsxKC.gif

kq4YY9A.gif
Name: clover
kq4YY9A.gif
Town Name: Wakkanai
kq4YY9A.gif
Town Dream Address: 5A00-01F5-E37F
kq4YY9A.gif
About Your Dream: it'd only be a partial joke if i said that acnl helped me rediscover my love for cute and pink items. i might have gone a teeny bit overboard in the main living room on the first floor (shout out to you pink flat-screen tv i had a difficult time choosing which room i wanted to showcase for this particular event, i was torn between the trophy/collectible room, the basement game room, or even the kitchen to the left. but ultimately this first room is where i've spent the most time with the villagers on my island. i tried to cultivate a space with the intention of making it somewhere my fellow villagers and i can just chill out and enjoy each other's company. the second room is what i like to consider my attic bedrooom. i filled it will some of my favourite items and activities i love to partake in!
kq4YY9A.gif
Proof Photo:
1xeyF2i.jpeg
T4YMjAS.jpeg

Do the two rooms have to be in the same house?

Edit: Just noticed someone already asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back