• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎮 Town Initiatives - Start Here!

I'm curious what the next set of initiatives will be. Hopefully something with the museum, maybe balloon shenanigans or something too.

I'm still stuck on the turnip prices because I don't want to tt for it lol. Reese really out here just getting lower throughout the week. She started with 70+ and it just got lower each time I checked. She's currently buying for 59 bells, like pls Reese I am on my knees. 😂

I'm still stuck on the turnip prices because I don't want to tt for it lol. Reese really out here just getting lower throughout the week. She started with 70+ and it just got lower each time I checked. She's currently buying for 59 bells, like pls Reese I am on my knees. 😂
If you play online you could come to my town to get the picture. It's over 400 today 🥰

If you play online you could come to my town to get the picture. It's over 400 today 🥰
Aw thank you for the offer, I'll hold off since I am rather busy today. 🥺 I'm just gonna pray Reese eventually gives me a good price (or steal from a friend if worse comes to worse).

You're up to your elbows in paperwork and deep in concentration when you hear small shriek. You look up to see Isabelle rise from her desk, paws shaking as she clutches a piece a paper.

"Mayor! I-I'm so sorry! I've just realized... that list of tasks I gave you earlier... it was... double-sided!

More tasks have been added to the Town Initiatives board! Be sure to check them all out!

Task
Tier
Online Play Required?
Feed the Birds!Tier 1No
Reflections at Town Tree!Tier 1No
Coffee To-Go!Tier 1-2Optional
Greetings to Royalty!Tier 1-2Optional
Shark Secured!Tier 2-3Optional
Sweet Dreams!Tier 3Yes
Hammer Time!Tier 3-4Yes

hii :) is it ok if I edit one of my posts or do I need to contact a staff member for this? I posted the wrong photos for one of my entries (I got the island tour / hammer tour photos mixed up)

hii :) is it ok if I edit one of my posts or do I need to contact a staff member for this? I posted the wrong photos for one of my entries (I got the island tour / hammer tour photos mixed up)
Apologies for not getting to this earlier - I see you're all sorted now. :)

Reminder - you have approximately 24 hours left to submit for the Town Initiatives event! If you have any tasks remaining, be sure to submit for them before time's up!

Back