• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎮 Hi-Score Hijinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice
IMG_8681.jpg
And having that be your first attempt is insane!

Pretty sure i know how the high score is accomplished now but sadly don't have the right villagers to accomplish it without amiibo so this will have to do
IMG_8682.jpg

Pretty sure i know how the high score is accomplished now but sadly don't have the right villagers to accomplish it without amiibo so this will have to do
IMG_8682.jpg
Amiibo is allowed for the desert island one if you have them

love me some panel de pon, but I'm also waaay out of practice on (plus the 3ds, is not the way to play. left thumb felt sore af by just 5k points) but I reached the best standard prizes goal anyways, so all's good

20240321_141934.jpg

Here is my Puzzle League score too, could've definitely made it further but I panicked at the end and missed plenty of easy matches.
Puzzle_League.jpg

09C2C499-C9D5-4B44-B8BE-9A59081D4D46.jpeg

Was shooting for that high score but didn't feel like wasting time

20240321_203745.jpg

octavian is cursed, I swear. something like 4 or 5 runs to hit the +40k target, and every single one of them he managed to fall into a pitfall during his first round of actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back