• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Boom Bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, due to technical issues and limitations, we're going to have to discontinue the daily posting bonus as it is conflicting with the regular posting bonus -- it has to be one or the other and most people will earn more with the regular boost over time! This is the first time we've tried out a daily bonus and we hope to bring it back someday when we can fix this issue. Sorry everyone!

Also, if you got shortchanged on your Tin Robot, please submit a CTS thread. Thank you.

Part of me wants to keep all these collectibles for future generations when maybe some day many years from now, a matryoska will be a scarce and covered collectible!
But the TBT is very tempting...

I think if I had bought a bunch of yellow candies hoping to manifest a special candy or something, and had missed the sellback window, then maybe I would be selling those back now. Alas, I was not willing to gamble so many bells for candies
(And yet I night a bunch of red envelopes because there was a group goal! Interesting how the motivation makes a big difference)

15 bells for a famous mushroom?!
I will give more bells to any user for their mushrooms! Those things are worth so much more, don't let them fall into the void!

I surprisingly don't have any yellow candies to sell back for this event.... swear i had so many in my inventory though!

thank you for the kind gesture!

I sold back 10 robots (still kept 5 though, I may be the only one who loves that collectible) some yellow and red extra candy, and all but 3 matryoshkas
That was a pretty good payout honestly. 💰

Im glad you put this sellback item in, many of the ones i sold back were never going to find a lovikng home.

Sadly, due to technical issues and limitations, we're going to have to discontinue the daily posting bonus as it is conflicting with the regular posting bonus -- it has to be one or the other and most people will earn more with the regular boost over time! This is the first time we've tried out a daily bonus and we hope to bring it back someday when we can fix this issue. Sorry everyone!

Also, if you got shortchanged on your Tin Robot, please submit a CTS thread. Thank you.
not what i wanted at all big suck

Phew, I pitched in on some extra bells from this activity before it was over. I'm happy with my last minute (Or should I say, hour) earnings from doing this one final time, feels good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back