• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Heyden isn't serious with his reads right

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I'm ENTP-T, so that should tell you I like to argue a lot :)

if it was reaction testing I'm laughing BC idk why he'd town read noobs right off the bat and then come at me with a slight scum read based on a meta I don't even have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

isn't heyden always the one to start shirt reads and disappear though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** reads not shirt. hi I've been up all night and I'm on mobile.

In my opinion, if his intention was to draw reactions out of people, the post would have focused a lot less on his extremely weak townreads and the quantity of people he reportedly scumread would be higher.

1. What's your Timezone?
2. How active do you think you will be?
3. What's your preferred alignment?
4. What's your playstyle like?
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia?
6. Preferred Pronouns?

1. AEST - GMT+10 - this game started at 11am my time.
2. I should be around a lot (now that I've recovered from hospital stuff) - medical reasons would be the only factor stopping me playing; I'm on bed-rest awaiting surgery.
3. I don't know yet I'm sorry.
4. I'm going to guess it will be methodical, analytical, and more reserved at first as I get the "lay of the land" so to speak.
5. Nil.
6. She/her

please add Myers brig personality to RQS thanks

7. INFJ

I think I get this result fairly often but I also get a range of answers, apparently that's quite common. I've never found the results to be particularly valuable in real life but I guess that's part of the gameplay so I'll work with it. I'll attach a link to the results as someone else did in case that is important.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/jtypesresult.aspx?EI=-6&SN=-81&TF=-22&JP=25

I'm actually really liking the personality type tied in with the rqs. it makes a lot of sense considering what people put and their play styles.
only thing I noticed so far is endless and his rqs. it states that he takes sort of a town leader role (which I'm sure most of us know by now) but then added "you don't have to follow if you don't agree". Was that in your last rqs @endless? disregard if it was, but it seems like he's trying to avoid any future suspicions on him, like with the last game how mostly everyone didn't like how he swayed votes and such.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden isn't serious with his reads right

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I'm ENTP-T, so that should tell you I like to argue a lot :)

also another thing I noticed. Hayden seems almost like he's trying too hard to seem town (by starting up conversation) yet the reads are like "wat". BUT I'm not thinking too much of it for right now.

hayden did this last game (making reads and not expanding) and i remember getting a weird vibe from it but he was town so i'm not really thinking much about it, i think he just wants a talking point

time to shake up my meta like ur moms shake weight

i try to spark convo but always get put down :/ o well see u guys d1 uwu;;

I don't want to follow

The system

if this gets myself lynched D:

What system? Answering the rqs? It's not mandatory but it does start discussion. I also don't follow why you think it'd get you lynched?

only thing I noticed so far is endless and his rqs. it states that he takes sort of a town leader role (which I'm sure most of us know by now) but then added "you don't have to follow if you don't agree". Was that in your last rqs @endless? disregard if it was, but it seems like he's trying to avoid any future suspicions on him, like with the last game how mostly everyone didn't like how he swayed votes and such.
No, but it's something I've put in that segment of the RQS before. (Generally only in games when I'm playing with a bunch of newer people though.)

I wouldn't be worried about trying to change up how people perceived my direction of votes considering most of the people from last game would be predispositioned to consider the possibility that I'm doing it as town, considering the fact that I caught the entire mafia team last game (logically, I might add) then got lynched because I was being a cocky dick.

With heyden, if you look how he's sparked conversation in previous games, his posts are either all scumreads or mostly scumreads, and funnily enough, all of them were shorter than this. Like if you take last game for example, he didn't even state any reasons and scumread 4-5 people. This created discussion, of course.

However, in this game, he not only outed a single scumread with a tentative second from "gut", he explained all his townreads (badly, but not a problem) and the final paragraph is just not necessary - it looks like plausible deniability.

I don't know, I just feel like when he wrote that he was more concerned about how people would perceive him than he was about finding cult.

I don't want to follow

The system

if this gets myself lynched D:

Du-fu-ck (see what I did there ;) )
are you talking about?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What's your Timezone? BST. The game started at 2AM for me
2. How active do you think you will be? I'll be on as much as possible, but not certain
3. What's your preferred alignment?
Town.
4. What's your playstyle like? This is my first game, I'm not sure yet
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? A small amount
6. Preferred Pronouns? She/Her
I am INFP-T

I don't mean to be picky but.... this is your first game, and you defiantly picked "Town." as favorite when you haven't even played as either yet?

And your experience is "small amount" but this is your first game?

you can see why I think its a little contradictory... not saying you are scum or anything but can you clear this kinda stuff up?

Du-fu-ck (see what I did there ;) )
are you talking about?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't mean to be picky but.... this is your first game, and you defiantly picked "Town." as favorite when you haven't even played as either yet?

And your experience is "small amount" but this is your first game?

you can see why I think its a little contradictory... not saying you are scum or anything but can you clear this kinda stuff up?
Being in a minority would be difficult on my first proper game of Mafia. In a first game imo is better being safer being in the majority.
As for the comment on having a small amount of experience with mafia, I tried playing it in real life before which ended badly, and have played a spin-off. I guess I should have phrased that differently, but I was in a rush

No, but it's something I've put in that segment of the RQS before. (Generally only in games when I'm playing with a bunch of newer people though.)

I wouldn't be worried about trying to change up how people perceived my direction of votes considering most of the people from last game would be predispositioned to consider the possibility that I'm doing it as town, considering the fact that I caught the entire mafia team last game (logically, I might add) then got lynched because I was being a cocky dick.

With heyden, if you look how he's sparked conversation in previous games, his posts are either all scumreads or mostly scumreads, and funnily enough, all of them were shorter than this. Like if you take last game for example, he didn't even state any reasons and scumread 4-5 people. This created discussion, of course.

However, in this game, he not only outed a single scumread with a tentative second from "gut", he explained all his townreads (badly, but not a problem) and the final paragraph is just not necessary - it looks like plausible deniability.

I don't know, I just feel like when he wrote that he was more concerned about how people would perceive him than he was about finding cult.

Yeah, I saw that too. I've always remembered Hayden answering in his rqs that he prefers to be town because he doesn't have to think about what to say, and that post just seemed like he overthought it waaay too much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mayb u should just shut up lol xd

see u in scumchat

lmao oml.

but tae he's like 12, ur more my age ;;;;;)

2XWOhlX.png

When the sun rose on Paris the next day, to some skeptics' surprise, nothing was out of the ordinary. The children returned to school, adults to work, and life was as normal as it could be with the looming threat of Hawk Moth hanging over everyones' heads.

Meanwhile, the search for Ladybug and Chat Noir continued. The authorities set out to search for the missing heroes at the break of day, but it had already been a week since their disappearance, and several days without any leads. The search party was dejected, completely expecting to return no results as they had the previous days. But as they were about to set out, a cloaked figure, somehow familiar, landed in front of the party silently. They pulled out a tiny, black box from the veil their cloak provided, and held it out for one of the members of the search party to take.

"This is Ladybug's miraculous." The figure explained. "It won't work without her present, but perhaps it might provide a lead on her whereabouts." They were gone, vanishing as quick as they came, and dumbfounded the party. They had stumbled upon something so vital that an entire party of law enforcement couldn't get their hands on in a week! What's a fortunate turn of events! With renewed vigor, the group went to go do DNA testing on the earrings and eagerly returned to their search.

Paris hadn't just lost their heroes, however. In a nearby school, a sophomore named Marinette had gone missing. She was a leader among her class, and an inspiration to the people around her. With the heroes missing, however, Marinette's vacancy was outshined by the more important disappearances. A few students had tried to focus on Marinette's absence, but were ignored by the vast majority that were puzzling over how they would be able to find Ladybug themselves. Eventually, the teacher reigned in the students for the lesson of the day, and the vacancy was mostly forgotten about.

Day 1 has started. Day ends at 8PM EST on September 8th (47 hours). Whoever has reached the most votes will be lynched (taken out from the game). Voting will be done in [this] thread.

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Athena Cykes (AKA Meloetta)
6) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
7) Damniel (AKA Daniel, CMD)
8) Toadsworthy (AKA Toads)
9) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
10) entropy (AKA M3ow)
11) cpu (AKA Crys)
12) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)