Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

a minute left and the votes still on dan, i'm going to have to remove my vote but i honestly think its a mistake

what makes you think that?

panda's entire attitude of questioning people this game vs. other games when she was town

from what i've noticed she normally questions people a lot during the beginning of games but this game she's really been only asking about mechanics, not really putting pressure on anyone and also her general reads post seemed overall forced

It's okay Danboy, I'll sing you off with Celine Dion. :(

well you lived to day two.... planning on meming around more this time? because I can't wait to see what you can do when you actually try.

I don't think Fleshy's unvote counted, if it did then Tom is lynched. If not, Daniel is.. ****
Sorry Daniel. :/

panda's entire attitude of questioning people this game vs. other games when she was town

from what i've noticed she normally questions people a lot during the beginning of games but this game she's really been only asking about mechanics, not really putting pressure on anyone and also her general reads post seemed overall forced
Mechanics I'm not surprised about, I think I was chatting with a few others + Kat about mechanics up until N0 and even then I'm pretty sure there was more questions. I'll have to double check her reads though because to be honest I don't see the benefit of posting massive reads when we're all most likely going to be still living through the rest of the games unless vigs/joats have more than one shot.

well you lived to day two.... planning on meming around more this time? because I can't wait to see what you can do when you actually try.
I'll meme for you Toady, all you have to do is ask <3

my play style has changed a bit Entropy, less flooding of the thread like you've all asked of me before, and i have questions people, like Wise and Duck its not my fault they disappeared and didn't response to my questions. I've been trying to be less emotional and more logical.

I don't think Fleshy's unvote counted, if it did then Tom is lynched. If not, Daniel is.. ****

even if Tom is telling the truth, I would much rather have him lynched than Daniel

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Kat just blocked it off, so she takes everything into account before that post

- - - Post Merge - - -

why the helllll did fleshy unvote

because daniel claimed

and of course i have questions about the mechanics of the game this is my first cult game how i am supposed to find the scum team if i don't understand how the game is gonna work ?

Fleshys vote should be counted he posted too late

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unvote shouldnt*

WjXg2q5.png

Ladybug's Miraculous proved to be a useful tool to the authorities - but in a different way than expected. The DNA on the earrings was almost supernatural, but vaguely human, as if something had tampered with normal human capabilities. That might be potentially helpful in future scientific experiments, if Paris lived through this hell, but they weren't focused on this. Instead, they were focused on how the DNA seemed to vaguely glow when placed next to like samples. They used this to try to track down the whereabouts of someone who matched this DNA, hence finding where she had vanished off to.

Their search took them to a small house in the inner city, where an old man lived. At first, the authorities were confused, surprised even at being led to an old man, but the more he talked, the more cryptic he seemed, and the more suspicious he became. The authorities eventually decided to arrest the man on suspicion of being the cause for Ladybug's disappearance. However, when they went to go question him, he had simply vanished, with a yin-yang symbol etched where he stood. No one knew at the time, but Paris had just lost one of their greatest leads in the search for the Miraculouses, and by extension the missing heroes.

Daniel was lynched. He was a 2 shot Granny.

Role PM [spoilers for the actual show]:
FRHoaUc.png
Role PM [nonspoilers]:
You are a 2-shot Granny. You are immune to conversion. Additionally, twice per game, you may set up on yourself, killing everyone who visits you.

Night 1 has started. You have until 8PM EST on September 9th (23 hours) to submit actions, if you have any.

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Athena Cykes (AKA Meloetta)
6) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
7) Toadsworthy (AKA Toads)
8) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
9) entropy (AKA M3ow)
10) cpu (AKA Crys)
11) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
12) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
13) taesaek (AKA Tae)
14) Fleshy
15) Seroja
16) Iwaseleanor
17) Menchie
18) amanda1983
19) Wisemimir (AKA Wise, Godot)
20) Tasuot
Damniel - 2 shot Granny. Lynched on Day 1.

I'm sorry daniel, I really hate how everything happens last minute like that

Sigh, I guess ultimately I can't blame anyone else for this abhorrent lynch because if I'd been here at EoD I could've cemented a Tom lynch over probably the strongest blue role in the game.

I'll post a much larger post when I'm on my computer.

Ok people I want you to really think about votes before putting them down next day. No more voting just because, or whatever because then that ish is gonna build up and we won't be able to change or do anything 5 minutes before EoD

Unless you for sure know you will be back before said end of day. Daniel literally told us his claim and because people cast votes too early then didn't check to see them through or because others were too scared to vote, we lost a very important and strong role.

Sigh, I guess ultimately I can't blame anyone else for this abhorrent lynch because if I'd been here at EoD I could've cemented a Tom lynch over probably the strongest blue role in the game.

rip I tried.

Tbh I'm looking at the ones who followed to vote Daniel so quickly after I did, and did not unvote. Even though Fleshy's unvote didn't count, he posted seconds after Kat did so he at least tried. Which leaves Athena Cykes and Iwaseleanor.

I'm assuming N0 the cult converted someone, so keep in mind @everyone, with delayed conversion someone we may have all been possibly town leaning is now a member of the cult.

I'm glad others see Tom as bs rn.... like yeah you made a bus claim, but another newbie townie might not want to speak up. You talked about the no lynch thing last game, but like what are you doing to not have us lynch you this time? nothing but a bunch of "ok lynch me, go ahead" "lynch me bb" and you may be town with your little claim, but it would've been better to see your townie self dead than that power role and Daniel was at least trying to help rather than ish-post the whole time

- - - Post Merge - - -

obvi most that post is directed at Tom not Abe.... just quoted him

Back